AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just got the platinum of Death Stranding, it's a weird game, I don't like it, I don't know what Hideo Kojima was thinking when mades this game, the story line its so bizarre and the gameplay a little bored over the time, it's like you're playing a uber foods and FedEx simulator.

I will start Genshin Impact and other easy get platinum games.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I have fallen so hard down the rabbit hole of Minecraft modding. I'm pretty obsessed. I've spent the last few weeks trying out different modpacks, and doing a lot of reading and watching videos because damn, mods in minecraft get super complicated! I did finally find a modpack I think I'll like, called All the Magic Spellbound which doesn't do a lot of tech/automation stuff, and focuses on magic. Of course, after a couple days playing it and settling in, I spent all afternoon looking at the mod list in the pack, and finding mods I want to add to make it even more what I want.

It's like a sequel to my other favorite game: Mod Skyrim Until It Breaks. Modding is such an addiction.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
One thing that I appreciate about Souls games is that I feel satisfied after an hour or two of playing, even when I'm obsessed with playing. Other games I put loads of time into can easily become marathon sessions, I think because there's a lot of sandboxy puttering around. But the "theme park" structure even of Elden Ring's open world keeps forward movement always there, and so an hour or two feels like enough at a time.

Not technically a "Video game" but found the fighting fantasy app on the play store yesterday and it comes with a free book, used to love reading gamebooks and the free one that it comes with isnt too bad, well it was good enough to have me considering importing the full set of the physical books.

Not technically a "Video game" but found the fighting fantasy app on the play store yesterday and it comes with a free book, used to love reading gamebooks and the free one that it comes with isnt too bad, well it was good enough to have me considering importing the full set of the physical books.
Advise good game books, I would like to read

Advise good game books, I would like to read
This is the app with the books that I am reading at the moment.
IOS:
Android

There is also a series called lone wolf saga that is ment to be good, havnt read any of those yet though.

Android:

How often does he play Starcraft 2?

If with "he" you meant me, I'm here! You can directly talk to me :)
This is my 3rd playthrough, this time highest difficulty. I never mentioned it in this forum though.

This is the app with the books that I am reading at the moment.
IOS:
Android

There is also a series called lone wolf saga that is ment to be good, havnt read any of those yet though.

Android:
You've reminded me I have a few Tin Man Games digital adaptations I should download and spend time with.

I used to be a huge starcraft addict.

I have to practice to get my speed back. Played the whole game in "hard" years ago. Now in "brutal" and I'm still stuck at the 4th mission of the terran part. I know in multiplayer you can decrease the pace of the game, I wish it was possible in the campaign. I didn't check out the mods though.

How is playing with widescreen in general? I sometimes think you have to turn your head too much. Never tried it.

Still Playing Genshin Impact, I want to do some cosplays of the characters!! *w*
I keep seeing that game on the Epic launcher and it's tempting me.

Last night, I played a short puzzle game called Gorogoa. Visually, it's very beautiful. Tonally, it's a bit dark (as these sorts of indies tend to be.) It's mostly spacial reasoning puzzles, with some novel applications. Overall, it was a nice way to spend a couple of hours.

Last night, I played a short puzzle game called Gorogoa. Visually, it's very beautiful. Tonally, it's a bit dark (as these sorts of indies tend to be.) It's mostly spacial reasoning puzzles, with some novel applications. Overall, it was a nice way to spend a couple of hours.
sweet, going to try that asap

Reactions: zippypinhead
well.... if anyone wants my steam its https://steamcommunity.com/id/HalloweenWorld/ or AlexaAwesome sometimes links don't work. unfortunately i won't be on chaturbate has much.... personal reasons. im thinking about quitting 100% right now im just cutting back.... :( i been online and been doing this for years its getting old for me. sorry. i hope posting link was okay... :) and yes i love Halloween but its always Halloween in my world lol :)

I've been very into zombies lately, swooping through several older Resident Evil games and some State of Decay.
Now it feels like the zombifying is decaying into...something else (most likely Skyrim, haven't played it for years).

Just fixed my Xbox that’s been broken for a year, so I’ve been grinding on Ark Survival Evolved because I’m obsessed with dinosaurs lol.

I also bought Stardew Valley. So many people love it, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s super fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessNikole
I had downloaded Forza Horizon 5 months ago, at launch, but I didn't get around to starting it up until this week. The loot-a-thon that the FH games are can sometimes get a little overwhelming, but man, it's still so fun. I've always wanted to visit Mexico, so FH5's setting is really appealing. Every time I get into a Forza game, though, it just reminds me that I still have a lot of play left in all the other Forza games I own.