AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your chill out game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to fire up a circuit racing game like Forza Motorsport or F1. Its soothing to drive around a track and get into a nice rhythm :)
I played a lot Gran Turismo 1, 2 and 3 when I was young. Doing it good, gearbox in manual, and doing good races.

Today 20 years later, I'm playing to Gran Turismo Sport on PS4, and the image below is a very accurate representation of myself:

1652187665254.png

No Man's Sky has apparently added space whales today. A lot of recent NMS updates have been pretty combat-focused, which isn't very chill. But now there's space whales.

I really like Death Stranding when I want to chill out. I just deliver packages for a while and listen to Norman Reedus deliver some quips.

Siralim Ultimate is another one. It's a really complex monster collection game, and it's neverending. So I put in a couple hours here and there when I feel like it.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Status
Not open for further replies.