AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ooh, Charlie! All these cool site improvements you guys have been making + your outstanding support is making me consider coming back to SC to try again.

Can't wait to have you back girl!
You know how to find me if you need anything at all ;)

Same. Wondering if members have become nicer now that it's possible to ban them

LOL @Brit This made me laugh! :haha:
Keep me posted on the changes you guys see in user behaviour 😜 Very interested to hear.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

UPDATE

Express Yourself With 40+ New Interests

🆕 🌟 🆕

Tell your audience more about yourself with 40+ new interests.
Bewitch viewers with a unique persona to steal the show!

Are you a shy angel that loves poetry and gets turned on by dirty talk?
Or a dashing surfer that's good at French kissing?

Instructions: Go to "My Profile" > "My Information" > "Interests" and choose hobbies, sports, and sex interests!

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 9.10.17 AM.png

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC is there a way to ban someone without having to report them? Currently if I ban I have to pick a reason why and when none really fits I just use offense behavior because "annoying AF" or "doesn't follow my room rules" aren't options and I don't have time to type in the Other option given. Be nice to be able to ban without having to send reports in.

Also, is there a way to block model accounts from seeing our room similar to what MFC has? I keep getting hobby wankers who've streamed once try to message me. It's a ridiculous amount.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC is there a way to ban someone without having to report them? Currently if I ban I have to pick a reason why and when none really fits I just use offense behavior because "annoying AF" or "doesn't follow my room rules" aren't options and I don't have time to type in the Other option given. Be nice to be able to ban without having to send reports in.

Also, is there a way to block model accounts from seeing our room similar to what MFC has? I keep getting hobby wankers who've streamed once try to message me. It's a ridiculous amount.
@Charlie_SC as an outsider just reading the options, having a check box or whatever for "other" in the reason for ban would help in this situation. (At the very least, other than revamping the options to allow not to report/etc.)

And as for the blocking models, it's critical for room morale, and also encourages models to make user accounts if they want to be IN a model's room. Models having user accounts has a lot of advantages.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hey @Danigirl

As stated in another thread, we have implemented this new feature to assist our models, but at the same time, we want to understand what users are doing to push you to that limit and how you feel about the user/situation which resulted in you wanting to ban them.

We have changed the system to suit you and asking you to let us know why you’re banning, I think this is the least we could ask for in return. 🙏
These statistics help our developers so we can continue improving our site, designing new features and assisting our models.

I don't think writing annoying or not following room rules in the ‘other’ section will take you long.
But.. I would also like to hear from other models too about what kind of things they are adding under ‘other’?

If something is used often enough by many models, (i.e. not following my room rules) then this may be something we should consider adding to the main options 🤔

Reactions: Nienna
Upvote 0

And as for the blocking models, it's critical for room morale

In order for other models to be able to message you, you would have already accepted their friend request.
Once the model has sent you a PM, you can then ban that model as you do with users via PMs.

But, I also get both yours' and @AmberCutie points about being able to block models from the get-go.
Something for us to look into ;) Thanks for this feedback.

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW FEATURE

User Сard Now Available in Private Chat & Shows

🆕 🌟 🆕

Want to quickly check some info about the customer during Private? Add them to friends, mute, report, or ban?
We have now added the User Card to Private chat and shows, just like the one you have in Public and the User List!

Instructions: Just hover over the fan's avatar in Private chat or the tab with their name OR Tap on the fan's avatar if you stream from your phone.

Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 11.57.59 AM.png

Upvote 0
Hey @Danigirl

As stated in another thread, we have implemented this new feature to assist our models, but at the same time, we want to understand what users are doing to push you to that limit and how you feel about the user/situation which resulted in you wanting to ban them.

We have changed the system to suit you and asking you to let us know why you’re banning, I think this is the least we could ask for in return. 🙏
These statistics help our developers so we can continue improving our site, designing new features and assisting our models.

I don't think writing annoying or not following room rules in the ‘other’ section will take you long.
But.. I would also like to hear from other models too about what kind of things they are adding under ‘other’?

If something is used often enough by many models, (i.e. not following my room rules) then this may be something we should consider adding to the main options 🤔
I type in xxxxx and send. I don't need a reason to ban someone. And when I'm in the middle of a show, I don't have time to type :doesn't follow room rules

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW FEATURE

User Сard Now Available in Private Chat & Shows

🆕 🌟 🆕

Want to quickly check some info about the customer during Private? Add them to friends, mute, report, or ban?
We have now added the User Card to Private chat and shows, just like the one you have in Public and the User List!

Instructions: Just hover over the fan's avatar in Private chat or the tab with their name OR Tap on the fan's avatar if you stream from your phone.

View attachment 93431
So, what happens when you ban a user in the middle of a pvt? Does it take their tokens for the remaining time as if they left or does it stop right there as if the model left?
Why would I want to mute a member in a pvt? How am I going to communicate otherwise?

Upvote 0
Hey @Danigirl

I like the Ban & Report button, and wish other cam sites would implement easier reporting functionality. Before, when a user violated Stripchat's ToS, I'd have to report, then ban, which takes took too long and leaves their messages posted for longer than necessary. However, I am concerned this feature dilutes reports on Stripchat's side and make them less able to moderate the userbase, though truthfully as long as I'm able to remove users from my room and wash my hands of any liability for whatever they may say by reporting them, I'm personally not as worried.

Hopefully, this functionality is to help staff to source higher quality traffic, rather than to treat models themselves as a liability for not wanting to interact with certain users.

Timewasters and annoying, abusive, and rule-breaking users are not worth trying to convert to sales. People on these sites have generally made up their mind and are not likely to change. I typically perm-ban these types and this has only increased my sales because it increases the proportion of quality users in my room. Whether users are likely to remain respectful and/or spend money has much more to do with demographics and socioeconomic standing rather than how they feel on a given day. My job as a model largely entails filtering out non-likely conversions from the traffic provided to me.

Even having to write "annoying" can and does take too long and detracts from the show. Models may have to stop what they're doing, reposition themselves, wipe their hands clean, navigate the UI, and then type that out. This is un-seductive and can be especially annoying and unfair to tippers who expect the model's full attention. In a fast-paced show with lots of viewers and tippers, every second counts.

Maybe the amount of clicks needed to ban and report could be reduced? Like via a menu that expands by hovering the mouse over the Ban & Report option. Two clicks should be enough to ban in most cases unless the model needs to bring a specific violation to Stripchat's attention.

Speaking of room rules, I'd love if Stripchat implemented a section for personal room rules, that users are required to accept before chatting. Chaturbate recently implemented this, and in my experience it's cut down on a lot of BS.

Upvote 0
I type in xxxxx and send. I don't need a reason to ban someone. And when I'm in the middle of a show, I don't have time to type :doesn't follow room rules
I agree with this 100%.

Upvote 0
I must admit, and I know I am only a user so my opinion doesn't really matter, but honestly, @Charlie_SC I don't see how SC can gain any useful info as to why a model bans a user. Being banned shouldn't necessarily be used against the user by SC (what one model considers ban-worthy, another may not), however of course if the same user is being banned by multiple models, then that IS something the site needs to address. But you do not really need to know why the user has been banned, merely that a number of models have done so should be a flag. Also if a model is banning "too many" (whatever that might be) users, then they are "cutting off their nose to spite their face" and will suffer economic consequences in a natural and organic way, there's no need for SC to get involved there either.

As some have said, having to go to all that frenzied typing and clicking mid show, is NOT conducive to a fun, fluent, sexy show. Sure, if the model is one who sits like a bump on a log at their keyboard, maybe it is easy. But if the model is in the midst of a flurry of tips and vibrations, or like my friend often is, dancing on the other side of the room, it just makes no sense to make the model stop the show to ban someone. (In this case it would make sense to have a *trusted* knight be able to do the banning)

Upvote 0
I must admit, and I know I am only a user so my opinion doesn't really matter, but honestly, @Charlie_SC I don't see how SC can gain any useful info as to why a model bans a user. Being banned shouldn't necessarily be used against the user by SC (what one model considers ban-worthy, another may not), however of course if the same user is being banned by multiple models, then that IS something the site needs to address. But you do not really need to know why the user has been banned, merely that a number of models have done so should be a flag. Also if a model is banning "too many" (whatever that might be) users, then they are "cutting off their nose to spite their face" and will suffer economic consequences in a natural and organic way, there's no need for SC to get involved there either.

As some have said, having to go to all that frenzied typing and clicking mid show, is NOT conducive to a fun, fluent, sexy show. Sure, if the model is one who sits like a bump on a log at their keyboard, maybe it is easy. But if the model is in the midst of a flurry of tips and vibrations, or like my friend often is, dancing on the other side of the room, it just makes no sense to make the model stop the show to ban someone. (In this case it would make sense to have a *trusted* knight be able to do the banning)
All of this = ❤❤❤

Upvote 0
Hehe I am old :(

:rofl:
It must be hard...(or not) 😁🤣

Great idea but if I can't see the member, it wouldn't work... also, wouldn't really want to communicate with someone who was so rude/whatever I had to mute them in the middle of a pvt 🤣 out of all the things we asked for......🥲

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
It must be hard...(or not) 😁🤣
Sometimes! (I am not THAT old ;) )
Great idea but if I can't see the member, it wouldn't work... also, wouldn't really want to communicate with someone who was so rude/whatever I had to mute them in the middle of a pvt 🤣 out of all the things we asked for......🥲
Well if they were tipping well but saying dumb/horrible things in the private maybe it's worth continuing? 🤷‍♂️ (take their money but not have to see their annoying shit)

Upvote 0
Sometimes! (I am not THAT old ;) )

Well if they were tipping well but saying dumb/horrible things in the private maybe it's worth continuing? 🤷‍♂️ (take their money but not have to see their annoying shit)
Ha ha... 😅
Dumb stuff I'd just ignore... horrible things, you don't get a show Mr. and I will happily sit down and wait till they leave, either on my phone or switch tabs so I don't need to look at it.. I don't think the money is worth performing explicit stuff and using energy for a very horrible member saying very horrible things 🤷🏼‍♀️

Upvote 0

Yup, the idiot that already did something to disrupt the flow of my room shouldn't take any more time away from the show. I usually try to be inconspicuous when getting rid of the disruption as to not make it any more of a buzz kill (usually literally if my toys are going off lol). I only want report the truly egregious bans because otherwise it's just going to flood admin. Sometimes, when I ban someone it's because they said something rude and I want their messages gone without having to erase the entire chat which isn't fair to those who have been awesome or if I have a tip queue. I have no idea what happens to tip queue if I clear the whole chat.

So yeah, having a quick "violated my room rules" would be a very easy button to hit if we have to report same time as ban. As far as being the least we could do... seriously not trying to come across as rude @Charlie_SC, but I really don't think I should have to explain every ban I make when I don't have to for any other site. I absolutely report those who violate TOS but no one is entitled to my show when they've crossed boundaries. I usually use both hands when camming and I'm not taking any more time from my valuable members and those I actually make money from to stop the show, dry off hands or take hands away from toys etc to then type an explanation. I do love stripchat and appreciate all the time spent trying to improve the site.

Upvote 0
@Danigirl
Even if you come across as rude at times, it's understandable.
I appreciate how passionate you are about our site/features and I still welcome and value the feedback of all my models ;)

FYI regarding Clearing Public Chat:​
Yikes. That's an extremely inappropriate thing to say for someone in your position and also not true at all.

Upvote 0
having a quick "violated my room rules" would be a very easy button to hit if we have to report same time as ban.
This is a really great compromise that I hope @Charlie_SC passes on to the development team. Eliminating the need to type something when a quick ban needs to take place is crucial. Please don't underestimate this input - a model's quick functionality is more important than the support team getting a reason for a ban. It doesn't matter the reason. :)

And I don't think @Danigirl was being rude, but it can be hard to get our point across in situations where we are 100% right and the person asking feedback seems hesitant to accept that.

Upvote 0
I am not on stripchat but i always was impressed with how they engage on this forum.

But Dani was not rude to you at all. In fact she said she was tryinhlg NOT to be rude and made sure to end her feedback with positives. Regardless of her actual feedback it was written respectfully. I am not sure how you saw rudeness in there.

If i was camsite shopping having to explain why I ban someone every time would be a major detractor. I feel that is personal. What if someone triggered my Ptsd? Like that's so invasive to have to explain.

OPTIONAL site feedback may be good .. but i really strongly feel we don't need to justify our boundries to anyone.

Upvote 0
This is a really great compromise that I hope @Charlie_SC passes on to the development team.

@AmberCutie already looking into this! ;)

I am not on stripchat but i always was impressed with how they engage on this forum.

Thanks for the lovely feedback @Miss_Lollipop

FYI.. I don't think @Danigirl was rude at all.
I was actually stating that even if it was perceived like that by anyone, she's allowed to express herself freely in any form and I love her passion and welcome her feedback no matter how it's relayed :blush:

Upvote 0
If i can, i would like to suggest a pay with tokens to promote your room option. I wouldnt mind spending tokens to get my livestream on the first page. I have a low strip score from not knowing how crucial it was to livestream daily after that first TEST stream I did.

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie already looking into this! ;)

Thanks for the lovely feedback @Miss_Lollipop

FYI.. I don't think @Danigirl was rude at all.
I was actually stating that even if it was perceived like that by anyone, she's allowed to express herself freely in any form and I love her passion and welcome her feedback no matter how it's relayed :blush:
Thanks for the clarification Charlie! Was hoping it was a miscommunication. This is why I like strip a lot. Hands on reps that care about models.

Won't see/find that shit on Chaturbate 🤣

Upvote 0