AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible to check the room entrance history on cb? Or using other methods?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2022
Hi guys.

I promised a girl on cb that I won't enter any other model's room under her studio. But, somehow, she got a picture of me entering her friend's room (like a record in the chat) even though I don't think I did that. She was very sad about that. And I was extremely confused about it. I contacted support team before and they told me all they could provide is just tip history but not room entrance record or viewing history. (around July 17th?)

I was wonder if it is possible to prove that I didn't enter that girl's room or get my room-entrance history or viewing history on cb, or using other methods to get it...

Also, I wonder if it is possible that the internet connection problem would cause this? Like me showing in other model's room in the same studio without me konwing it... Or, I wonder if it is possible that her monitor comes between us since I talked shit about her monitor before.

By the way, im using incognito mode...so doesn't leave any history about the page...which is sad.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi guys.

I promised a girl on cb that I won't enter any other model's room under her studio. But, somehow, she got a picture of me entering her friend's room (like a record in the chat) even though I don't think I did that. She was very sad about that. And I was extremely confused about it. I contacted support team before and they told me all they could provide is just tip history but not room entrance record or viewing history. (around July 17th?)

I was wonder if it is possible to prove that I didn't enter that girl's room or get my room-entrance history or viewing history on cb, or using other methods to get it...

Also, I wonder if it is possible that the internet connection problem would cause this? Like me showing in other model's room in the same studio without me konwing it... Or, I wonder if it is possible that her monitor comes between us since I talked shit about her monitor before.

By the way, im using incognito mode...so doesn't leave any history about the page...which is sad.

Thanks in advance.

There’s no way that I am aware of for a CB member to retrieve a record of every room they’ve entered and when. Only token history, which is only useful in your situation if the model is claiming you tipped the other model (which doesn’t sound like it’s the case, but if so, you already have a record of your token spending on your profile to prove or disprove that aspect of it).

Even if you did save your own browser history, I imagine it wouldn’t prove much since those can be manipulated.

As for the image she obtained that showed you entering another model’s room: Many models have their CB rooms set to display the names of everyone that enters and leaves the chat. This info displays right in the chat itself, but only visible to the model and their moderators. You mentioned it’s a studio. If so, there’s a good chance the two models might have the same moderator. That could be where the screenshot came from, but who knows.

Upvote 0
There’s no way that I am aware of for a CB member to retrieve a record of every room they’ve entered and when. Only token history, which is only useful in your situation if the model is claiming you tipped the other model (which doesn’t sound like it’s the case, but if so, you already have a record of your token spending on your profile to prove or disprove that aspect of it).

Even if you did save your own browser history, I imagine it wouldn’t prove much since those can be manipulated.

As for the image she obtained that showed you entering another model’s room: Many models have their CB rooms set to display the names of everyone that enters and leaves the chat. This info displays right in the chat itself, but only visible to the model and their moderators. You mentioned it’s a studio. If so, there’s a good chance the two models might have the same moderator. That could be where the screenshot came from, but who knows.
aww thanks...tbh, technically, i think cb should have all those records...but the customer serivce told me they didn't store those data...but anyway, thanks again

Upvote 0
Jimmy Fallon Oops GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Upvote 0
did you experience the same thing before???😲😲
Yes, a cam model I frequent gave me the names of a couple models who were her cousins/friends and asked me not to visit them. She and I have a good relationship, and she thought it would make things weird if I did. She also didn't feel comfortable with the idea that we might talk about her.

It sounds weird but they weren't models I would have visited anyway, and if that's how she feels, that's how she feels.

• Wat?!
Reactions: punkpumpking
Upvote 0
Friend or not, it's all about not losing a tipper, especially with you visiting someone similar to her. It's more about that, quite simply.
But as already stated, there is never a history, I think it would use too much data for no real point - she would have had to get the screenshot from the setting that models and mods can enable in the room settings.
Has she shown YOu this proof? Tell her to show it, because she can send the photo/screenshot to you free in a PM when you're there so there is no excuse. If you haven't been to another, then she is either playing games to try make you feel bad, trying to trick you into admitting to visiting other models, or she has evidence of a similar name

Either way... ask for the evidence ;)

Upvote 0
Friend or not, it's all about not losing a tipper, especially with you visiting someone similar to her. It's more about that, quite simply.
But as already stated, there is never a history, I think it would use too much data for no real point - she would have had to get the screenshot from the setting that models and mods can enable in the room settings.
Has she shown YOu this proof? Tell her to show it, because she can send the photo/screenshot to you free in a PM when you're there so there is no excuse. If you haven't been to another, then she is either playing games to try make you feel bad, trying to trick you into admitting to visiting other models, or she has evidence of a similar name

Either way... ask for the evidence ;)
well she indeed got a picture of me entering her friend's room...thats the point where i am very confused...

Upvote 0
she got a picture of me entering her friend's room .......... She was very sad about that.
I'm guessing it's the kind of sadness that can be repaired with lots and lots of tokens, and promises of cam-world monogamy?
Don't fall into that trap, unless you really are wanting to put all your eggs in one basket (so to speak).

Upvote 0
well she indeed got a picture of me entering her friend's room...thats the point where i am very confused...

She SAYS she has, or she has SHOWN you that she has?
If you're saying you have not entered another room, yet she has proof, then someone is lying - either you or her.
If she has not shown you this screenshot as proof, then you need to ask her for it. If she really insists on being jealous, at the very least ask her for the proof. If I knew I had not been in another room and got accused and said she has evidence/screenshot, I would instantly ask to see it.

Have you seen it or not?

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
If you're saying you have not entered another room, yet she has proof, then someone is lying - either you or her.
If she has not shown you this screenshot as proof, then you need to ask her for it. If she really insists on being jealous, at the very least ask her for the proof. If I knew I had not been in another room and got accused and said she has evidence/screenshot, I would instantly ask to see it.

Have you seen it or not?
oh, she showed me the picture that my name tag showing in the chatbox in her friend's room...so that's the point where i get very confused since i had no idea that i did that and how i did that. After she asked me not to go to her friend's room, her friend's room is almost like a "landmine area" for me. So, I tried my best to find out the proof that I didn't enter her room that day.

Upvote 0

Have you seen it or not?
so at this point...I guess it might be possible that I really entered her friend's room that day, by accident, by mistake, without me realizing it...could be misclicking...
I don't think she wants to trap for tks, cos she cried hard on stream that day after knowing I entered her friend's room...like for real crying...that she even left the camera to cry...
So, if I really entered her friend's room...then I am so guilty and broke the promise...
But i still hold the minial hope that it could be caused by internet problem (since their studio's internet sucks hard) or other reason

Upvote 0
I promised a girl on cb that I won't enter any other model's room
It is not clear to me why would you do that and make such promise. As others have said, she's just pulling the "jealous gf" card to make you believe that you are special and she cares. Hint: she couldn't care less. My bet is that if you tipped her, say 5000 tks, and then go in private with another model, she wouldn't complain.

Also, I finally got around to watching few episodes of 90 Day Fiancé. One of the episodes revolves around a guy from the US and a Colombian model. Give it a watch.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.