AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does more visitor's really mean more revenue?? Is there a point where too much is really too much?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2022
Ive seen quite a few models with over 1k visitors but it seems like they are all free loaders, very few are tipping seems they just come and park their cars there.
I went to the room to watch tips come in but it was very few, not the 1k times the amount I was expecting vs a room w/around 30 visitors. But then again I dont have the time to watch all day.
Am I missing something, can anyone expand on this?? i.e. large room vs small room, the issues, revenue, dis/advantage... One disadvantage, i think, is a large room with I guess 4k visitors and you have 25 visitors requesting 25 different menu items! all paid for but you dont have the time to complete :oops:

If 1,000 viewers spend a total of zero tokens then the cammodel will earn a grand total of $0.00.

More viewers might help gain more traffic, but its no guarantee. Especially if your tippers arent contributing. Most whales and regular viewers probably not gonna want a bunch coat tail riding wankers to jack off with.

Ive seen quite a few models with over 1k visitors but it seems like they are all free loaders, very few are tipping seems they just come and park their cars there.
I went to the room to watch tips come in but it was very few, not the 1k times the amount I was expecting vs a room w/around 30 visitors. But then again I dont have the time to watch all day.
Am I missing something, can anyone expand on this?? i.e. large room vs small room, the issues, revenue, dis/advantage... One disadvantage, i think, is a large room with I guess 4k visitors and you have 25 visitors requesting 25 different menu items! all paid for but you dont have the time to complete :oops:
Personally speaking the numbers do help propel them to be seen by more people... However, I also feel that many of these models make tons in public chat because they have elite private prices or don't offer them at all. I personally average 30 viewers in my room and I have been able to be full time for the last year, with a handful of "regulars". I do know that most models with big room numbers also usually have a substantial onlyfans, etc following and that helps with passive income. I peaked at 50 subscribers, but models with those numbers typically have a minimum of 50 subscribers. Passive income is power in this business, it offers breaks away from the weight of working on the web. I just took my first ~2 weeks off since I started and I could only imagine how many breaks I could be afforded if I had more numbers. I've seen so many models with big numbers take 2 weeks off often or months off if they are able. It's a nice luxury while also still being active on onlyfans for those who want to reach out or do password shows at my leisure would be nice I've definitely seen it possible. One day haha :)

Reactions: Trapez and Minase
Personally speaking the numbers do help propel them to be seen by more people... However, I also feel that many of these models make tons in public chat because they have elite private prices or don't offer them at all. I personally average 30 viewers in my room and I have been able to be full time for the last year, with a handful of "regulars". I do know that most models with big room numbers also usually have a substantial onlyfans, etc following and that helps with passive income. I peaked at 50 subscribers, but models with those numbers typically have a minimum of 50 subscribers. Passive income is power in this business, it offers breaks away from the weight of working on the web. I just took my first ~2 weeks off since I started and I could only imagine how many breaks I could be afforded if I had more numbers. I've seen so many models with big numbers take 2 weeks off often or months off if they are able. It's a nice luxury while also still being active on onlyfans for those who want to reach out or do password shows at my leisure would be nice I've definitely seen it possible. One day haha :)
This is so interesting. I also see passive income as a cover up for breaks. The bad side of this though is that at least for me, the weeks that follow the break are usually very slow so you also have to count that!

Reactions: khayaparker
Status
Not open for further replies.