AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for studio LONDON

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2022
London Uk
stripchat.com
Streamate Username
SexyBoyyyy
Hi everyone,

I know it might be a long shift but I'll ask anyway.

Does anybody knows if there are any videochating studios in London .

I do occasionally stream from my car, work place and sometimes at home but I would rather use a professional or even less professional studio if available?

Wondering if anybody from London or around might have an answer to this ?

Thank you

I'm fairly certain that there wouldn't be any, in general people can afford computers, and home internet should be fast enough.

Is there anything in particular you would want from a studio? In general, it seems like people that work with studios would prefer to be independent, but they don't have money for the hardware, or a reliable enough internet connection.

A lot of broadcasters at home their videos are pixelating hehe. I prefer watching those in studios.

A lot of broadcasters at home their videos are pixelating hehe. I prefer watching those in studios.
what the hell are you even talking about.

then again none of your posts ever make much sense, so, whatever

Is there anything in particular you would want from a studio?
I'm guessing OP doesn't have a reliable place to cam from, physically.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.