AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friendship between a model and a member

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are boundary's drawn?.............
(hypothetical question for others / I knows where our boundaries are drawn)
The use of the word "our" bothers me here. I know you do a lot of technical support for your model friend but you often portray yourself as if you and her are some kind of single business entity. I'm only saying how this looks from the outside but an older, more affluent man having so much control over a younger model from an economically more challenged country isn't a good look. I'm not saying that you are necessarily doing anything nefarious, I'm just saying how it looks from the outside.

The use of the word "our" bothers me here.

That's the situation
Her and I, know where my boundary's are set
Her and I, know where her boundary's are set
It's a topic we discussed in our relationship ~18 months ago.. and adhere to.

1. I know you do a lot of technical support for your model friend
2. but you often portray yourself as if you and her are some kind of single business entity.
3. I'm only saying how this looks from the outside

Wouldn't really call her a model friend, we are a couple and have been for approaching 2 years.
I live with her 3-6 months a year, last lived with her ~May->~Sept, going back to live with her again in February for 3-6 months
Currently discussing and exploring opening an Agency in Colombia together. ETC..

And she likes to handle broadcasting, content, room and theme designs etc..
And likes to leave everything else to me..

2. But you often portray yourself as if you and her are some kind of single business entity.
Finances are kind of separated.
I get her model contracts, sell her content for her, advertise her broadcasts for her, etc
Money gets filtered down into many financial accounts in her name.
I give her a pay sheet every day, so she can work out what she's earning from where, ETC

I dont care.
My wife / children over 18 / parents / relatives .. Are all fully aware of all details.
And family has GF's real details and contact details, and GF has family's real contact details , for emergencies

Similarly all of her family are aware.. As i spend time visiting them when I'm in the country.

My ~100 staff are all aware, And my management are all aware..
And my job contracts/employment were altered to suit.. and changed to.
xxxxxxxxx can work anywhere in the world, and we don't care ,, to allow for me living and working from Colombia 3-6 months a year

Etc

That's the situation
Her and I, know where my boundary's are set
Her and I, know where her boundary's are set
It's a topic we discussed in our relationship ~18 months ago.. and adhere to.

Wouldn't really call her a model friend, we are a couple and have been for approaching 2 years.
I live with her 3-6 months a year, last lived with her ~May->~Sept, going back to live with her again in February for 3-6 months
Currently discussing and exploring opening an Agency in Colombia together. ETC..

And she likes to handle broadcasting, content, room and theme designs etc..
And likes to leave everything else to me..

2. But you often portray yourself as if you and her are some kind of single business entity.
Finances are kind of separated.
I get her model contracts, sell her content for her, advertise her broadcasts for her, etc
Money gets filtered down into many financial accounts in her name.
I give her a pay sheet every day, so she can work out what she's earning from where, ETC

I dont care.
My wife / children over 18 / parents / relatives .. Are all fully aware of all details.
And family has GF's real details and contact details, and GF has family's real contact details , for emergencies

Similarly all of her family are aware.. As i spend time visiting them when I'm in the country.

My ~100 staff are all aware, And my management are all aware..
And my job contracts/employment were altered to suit.. and changed to.
xxxxxxxxx can work anywhere in the world, and we don't care ,, to allow for me living and working from Colombia 3-6 months a year

Etc
At the risk of sounding harsh (and I know I'm the one who started this whole weird ass thread) it doesn't look any less sketchy when it's itemised....

At the risk of sounding harsh (and I know I'm the one who started this whole weird ass thread) it doesn't look any less sketchy when it's itemised....
Sure. hehe , its not a normal relationship.

She doesnt like normal relationships..
As in the past guys usually either want her to stop working, or are trying to hook up with her for her USD income.
Where as i support her work, and arent interested in her USD.

I'm not interested in a normal relationship. As I work ~70 hours a week on ~9 monitors
Managing a large international company from home. (Except when they make me fly)
Partnering with someone who's online a lot.. allows a lot of contact.
And helping her doesn't bother me, as its my job to multitask shit on the computer most of the day every day.

wow 9 monitors!

risa-ironica.gif

wow 9 monitors!

risa-ironica.gif
3 computers 9 monitors, yeah. With one being a 85inch tv
But I got ~100 staff not in the same country as me to manage.
A big office in Asia, Europe, and USA to manage (From Australia) (used to have offices in Russia as well / but needed to remove them)
So available to work in the 3 timezones 24/7 as needed
Usually work ~70 hours a week
Another ~15 offices in various counties to work with / but not manage
Multiple online games to manage and monitor
Need to earn them, and responsible for earning them, several $bil/year
So why my employment doesnt care when I work, or what country I work from.

So helping the girlfriend in Colombia who's never used a computer before..
Move from a shitty agency to independent / with my help-managing.
Isn't much of a problem, and suits my lifestyle.

So 6-9 months a year I'm with her online ~35 hours a week, while she broadcasts
Type and talk to her and exchange videos/photos etc ~8-10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Live with her 3-6 months a year ... For the last ~21 months

Just a normal lifestyle? hehehe

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
A big office in Asia, Europe, and USA to manage (From Australia) (used to have offices in Russia as well / but needed to remove them)
(So available to work in the 3 timezones 24/7 as needed)

Type and talk to her and exchange videos/photos etc ~8-10 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Who are you trying to impress?

You don't have to keep posting to justify yourself. It's ridiculous. Clearly you're going to do whatever you're going to do and I think I speak for the entire forum when I say we are *completely* and totally sick to fucking death of hearing about it. No one gives a crap about your lifestyle or your fancy job or your team size or your monitors. If you're that fucking busy and important please quit wasting your valuable time and energy posting in a narcissistic pissing contest with yourself here on these forums. Everyone here thinks you're a sketchy scumbag. You don't agree. Let's all agree to stop posting about it.

Last edited:
Who are you trying to impress?

You don't have to keep posting to justify yourself. It's ridiculous. Clearly you're going to do whatever you're going to do and I think I speak for the entire forum when I say we are *completely* and totally sick to fucking death of hearing about it. No one gives a crap about your lifestyle or your fancy job or your team size or your monitors. If you're that fucking busy and important please quit wasting your valuable time and energy posting in a narcissistic pissing contest with yourself here on these forums. Everyone here thinks you're a sketchy scumbag. You don't agree. Let's all agree to stop posting about it.
Yeah I hate to say it @InannahQoH but I think you keep struggling and grasping at any means possible to fit in or impress because you don't fit into the main groups of people that this forum is meant for. You're not a model (even if you had succeeded with your animated cam persona, you would not be considered an actual cam model), and you're not a seasoned cam site member/viewer/user that spends time and money in cam models' rooms. So every time you get an opportunity to brag about either your relationship WITH your cam model girlfriend, or how important your other job is, you take it, and it's making people cringe.

So take that information and process/do with it as you please. You're welcome to keep asking questions or whatnot here if it helps you help your ladyfriend, but maybe cool it on the "look at me I'm just as invested as you!" type posts.

So available to work in the 3 timezones 24/7 as needed

lol you met her on a camsite. she was already using a computer. which isnt hard. even if her studio was setting up her streams. computers have been so user-friendly since the late 90's.

i think your girlfriend is a lot smarter than you portray her.

View attachment 94621

Admit it, you want this.

Yum! The ice cream truck that comes into my neighborhood has something called Banana Boat, and there’s an option to add rainbow sprinkles and/or Oreo cookie crumbs on it. It’s sooo good! The first time I saw it, I was like OMG…that is really fancy for an item off the neighborhood ice cream truck. 👀

Going to throw me 2 cents into this. Take it with a grain of salt.

Real actual down to earth friendships, the kind where you will be there for each other when you need an actual shoulder (proverbial or otherwise) to cry on through tough times in your lives, between a user and a broadcaster........ do not exist.

And never will.

Yum! The ice cream truck that comes into my neighborhood has something called Banana Boat, and there’s an option to add rainbow sprinkles and/or Oreo cookie crumbs on it. It’s sooo good! The first time I saw it, I was like OMG…that is really fancy for an item off the neighborhood ice cream truck.
👀

I was at DQ this afternoon with a coworker and had a Sundae. I have not had one in years. I hope I don't get addicted. I may have another next week.

Going to throw me 2 cents into this. Take it with a grain of salt.

Real actual down to earth friendships, the kind where you will be there for each other when you need an actual shoulder (proverbial or otherwise) to cry on through tough times in your lives, between a user and a broadcaster........ do not exist.

And never will.

I was at DQ this afternoon with a coworker and had a Sundae. I have not had one in years. I hope I don't get addicted. I may have another next week.
I mean, I'm not sure it's entirely impossible in a world where people forgive and become friends with people who murdered members of their family but I'll admit it's less likely than most starting points to result in that kind of friendship. Which is probably a good thing lest every model in Colombia would be friends with a super Bond villain operating a multi-national tech empire from the 90 monitors, 15 keyboards and 14 joysticks in his underground lair.

Reactions: Nienna
Oh gods, this freak is still at it. I ignored him early last summer because I got annoyed at having my intelligence insulted and then outraged when he bragged about abandoning his dog.

In other news, this thread is seriously toxic. I could share a nice normal anecdote that includes having lunch with someone but with all the truly FUBAR posts, I don't feel comfortable.

Oh gods, this freak is still at it. I ignored him early last summer because I got annoyed at having my intelligence insulted and then outraged when he bragged about abandoning his dog.

In other news, this thread is seriously toxic. I could share a nice normal anecdote that includes having lunch with someone but with all the truly FUBAR posts, I don't feel comfortable.
Is it really that toxic though? I think it's taken quite an interesting Bond villain twist. And there are pictures of ice cream sundaes. Given where it was going originally, this is quite a good development.

^Friendship between a person and edibles (Yes, I realize “edibles” can mean different things…lol)

Excited Winnie The Pooh GIF

The problem with friendships with edibles is that these relationships tend to be very brief indeed.

My friendship with steamed crabs is going to last forever…

Seafood Crabs GIF by The Crab Place

Yeah, but hopefully not the same steamed crab....

I bet you're fun at parties. :facepalm:

Just go ahead and lick the screen. You know you want to.

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.