AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for for underage kid stuff but I didn’t know 😔 was just trying to satisfy a fan sigh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Alliekatprettyinpink
@punker barbie hi there !! I hope all is well ! I’m hoping I can get some correction or change because it was silly of me but I’m going to honestly say i didn’t know. Morally I DID NOT want to portray someone that was 14 but I’m working cb for extra income because I have a kid to take care of. I’d never condone that type of behavior but I was trying to get tipped not going to lie. My account is now banned and I’m pretty sure that’s why after looking over the terms. I’d absolutely never doing it again because it was for sure some creepy shit but I really do need to work and I’m fairly new to the site as well. Can you please please please help me out 😔. Thank you so much.

Solution
It always pops up I just hit agree because I’m like I’m not doing anything crazy on here. The person I did the private with was talkin all this shit about his 14yr old niece. I was just trying to get tipped Smfh. I’m really hoping they can give me another chance.
You should have immediately ended the private. There are certain rules that are zero tolerance. No one forced you to stay in the private and engage in that with what sounds like a legit peadophile who could possibly be victimizing his own niece. Just so you could get tipped?

Think about that for a while. Seriously.

You will not be getting your account back CB bans permanently for far smaller infractions.
Im actually glad CB did the right thing and weren't just concerned about making money like stripchat. If you want to do completely illegal pedo things as a model you will have to go to sc. I have contacted sc several times with photo/video evidence showing models clearly violating TOS and the sc staff refuse to even look at it. At this point I have not choice but to contact the FBI
Cool. Your username is based on illegal activities. That bodes well for your complaint. So instead of being a dick and trying to shut down an entire site that hosts thousands of legit models like myself, why don't you try @Charlie_SC who is a very responsive rep here. But maybe try it in the section she actually looks at which this isn't it. Also, stripchat isn't a US based company.

Upvote 0
Cool. Your username is based on illegal activities. That bodes well for your complaint. So instead of being a dick and trying to shut down an entire site that hosts thousands of legit models like myself, why don't you try @Charlie_SC who is a very responsive rep here. But maybe try it in the section she actually looks at which this isn't it. Also, stripchat isn't a US based company.
This is what Amber wrote in different post about this guy:
"That guy has been banned for spreading false rumors, please ignore their posts."

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Easy for some teacher here write that is fair be baned for some mistake that it s now always easy think about .. we are human .. hope that the teacher here will never make a mistake in cb for get ban cause if they will make it they will undertand what it means then ...

Upvote 0
Easy for some teacher here write that is fair be baned for some mistake that it s now always easy think about .. we are human .. hope that the teacher here will never make a mistake in cb for get ban cause if they will make it they will undertand what it means then ...

Engaging and encouraging paedophilia is not a mistake that should have no consequences.

Mistakes happen. But when those mistakes cause harm to others we have consequences. Manslaughter for example is where you make a mistake and accidentally kill someone. You still have to be held accountable.

Upvote 0
Engaging and encouraging paedophilia is not a mistake that should have no consequences.

Mistakes happen. But when those mistakes cause harm to others we have consequences. Manslaughter for example is where you make a mistake and accidentally kill someone. You still have to be held accountable.
Sure i agree with you with this , by the way i repeat hope you never do a mistake teacher ... when i write mistake i mean a lot of things that you can be banned for.. if a lot of broadcaster complaining for be banned for a minimum mistake maybe are not all so stupids dont you think ??

Upvote 0
Sure i agree with you with this , by the way i repeat hope you never do a mistake teacher ... when i write mistake i mean a lot of things that you can be banned for.. if a lot of broadcaster complaining for be banned for a minimum mistake maybe are not all so stupids dont you think ??
.. sure? I don't cam anymore lol. But go off

Upvote 0
if a lot of broadcaster complaining for be banned for a minimum mistake maybe are not all so stupids dont you think ??
It's a big deal, and not a mistake made. Trying to minimize it is really gross. Someone who doesn't understand the severity of these actions shouldn't be working in the industry at all.

Upvote 0
It's a big deal, and not a mistake made. Trying to minimize it is really gross. Someone who doesn't understand the severity of these actions shouldn't be working in the industry at all.
Another teacher 🤣 yes you are perfect congratulation! Im not trying to minimize wake up ! Im tell that mistake can happens to everyone especialy for who don t know english very well ! Yes tell to a lot of broadcaster with a lot of fans and token to don t work in industry after get banned for a minimum error .

Upvote 0
Another teacher 🤣 yes you are perfect congratulation! Im not trying to minimize wake up ! Im tell that mistake can happens to everyone especialy for who don t know english very well ! Yes tell to a lot of broadcaster with a lot of fans and token to don t work in industry after get banned for a minimum error .
I don't think that argument has any place in this particular thread, so it confuses me that you would bring it here. Make your own posts about chaturbate's unfair practices, sure, but this is not the one. This is not a small error. Your pity party for banned performers is irrelevant here.

Upvote 0
.. sure? I don't cam anymore lol. But go

I don't think that argument has any place in this particular thread, so it confuses me that you would bring it here. Make your own posts about chaturbate's unfair practices, sure, but this is not the one. This is not a small error. Your pity party for banned performers is irrelevant here.
Yesss escuse me teacher for mi vida loca

Upvote 0
Yesss escuse me teacher for mi vida loca
I felt sympathetic until I read you were banned for the same thing. 🤷‍♀️ If you don't know the rules and aren't willing to learn, why should they allow you to use their platform? And put the income of all other performers at continued risk in doing so?

Upvote 0
I felt sympathetic until I read you were banned for the same thing. 🤷‍♀️ If you don't know the rules and aren't willing to learn, why should they allow you to use their platform? And put the income of all other performers at continued risk in doing so?
I'm surprised you don't understand what I wrote since you are a teacher. I wrote that I don't know English well unfortunately I didn't know the rules well and I was banned for a user who probably tried everything to get me banned and I fell for it, I also assume my faults for being ignorant for not knowing the language and rules. I take the blame, but being banned forever for a mistake is too severe everyone should be given the opportunity to make up for it after realizing a mistake (in some cases there aren't even mistakes okay) this is my humble opinion teacher

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
@manu9 I'm surprised you think that your ability to stream on a particular platform is more important than anybody else's. By allowing you back on their platform, they would put everyone else at risk because you have already shown that you don't follow ToS. Whatever the reason. Are you actually that selfish?

Upvote 0
do you realize what you are writing about? Would they put everyone else at risk? but what is? as if you were a murderer. I just got cheated by a user and I fell for it not knowing the language and the rules, due to my ignorance, I repeat. but what a danger to all the others but what are you saying? in danger people for make a mistake i have no words ahah
@manu9 I'm surprised you think that your ability to stream on a particular platform is more important than anybody else's. By allowing you back on their platform, they would put everyone else at risk because you have already shown that you don't follow ToS. Whatever the reason. Are you actually that selfish?

Upvote 0
do you realize what you are writing about? Would they put everyone else at risk? but what is? as if you were a murderer. I just got cheated by a user and I fell for it not knowing the language and the rules, due to my ignorance, I repeat. but what a danger to all the others but what are you saying? in danger people for make a mistake i have no words ahah

From the tone of your posts, it comes across that you really don't understand the severity of what happened. Payment processors don't care how or why it happened, the fact that it happened at all is enough for them to decide to pull their service. Which means no one makes money. That is what is at risk. Not to mention the further ethical concerns that come up. When I talk about your actions putting all other CB performer income at risk, I am talking about the precarious nature of payment processor relations in our industry.

Upvote 0
From the tone of your posts, it comes across that you really don't understand the severity of what happened. Payment processors don't care how or why it happened, the fact that it happened at all is enough for them to decide to pull their service. Which means no one makes money. That is what is at risk. Not to mention the further ethical concerns that come up. When I talk about your actions putting all other CB performer income at risk, I am talking about the precarious nature of payment processor relations in our industry.
If there's a selfish person it's you. because I've repeated a thousand times that I understand I've made a mistake so it doesn't seem like I don't realize. I repeat for the umpteenth time I realize, I realize I'm ignorant of the language and haven't read all the rules but being banned forever is absurd, you can ban a month a year it doesn't matter but you can't not give another chance. and this happened to me as it happened to many other users dear professor. so I'm not selfish I just ask you to understand that in life you can make mistakes. lucky you that you are never wrong in life

Upvote 0
I read professor now that it's too late I read. you happy now? happy
take this as a lesson to always read the terms & conditions. if you ignorantly do something that is against the rules, you risk being permabanned. that is your responsibility and you are now experiencing the consequences. time to take accountability.

Upvote 0
I read professor now that it's too late I read. you happy now? happy
These sites we work for are private businesses. They don't owe you anything, and your opinions on how they "should be run" mean exactly nothing, and are 100% irrelevant.

Upvote 0
take this as a lesson to always read the terms & conditions. if you ignorantly do something that is against the rules, you risk being permabanned. that is your responsibility and you are now experiencing the consequences. time to take accountability.
yes, well, I'm used to it when one asks for help and understanding and you only know how to answer, take responsibility. looks good on you . etc..

I'm not stupid, I take responsibility. but it could also help and give another chance to errors... what all those who are banned ask for. fine like this

Upvote 0
Thanks, I never would have thought that. ;)
I know you mean that in a snarky passive way, but it seems literal. You seem too mentally lazy and thoughtless to have really thought much through. I'm glad people like you get booted off of the sites 🤷‍♀️ You deserve it. Deal. Language barrier isn't a sufficient excuse, its just a "poor me" cop out, for being selfish, entitled and lazy.

Upvote 0
yes, well, I'm used to it when one asks for help and understanding and you only know how to answer, take responsibility. looks good on you . etc..

I'm not stupid, I take responsibility. but it could also help and give another chance to errors... what all those who are banned ask for. fine like this
in their T&C it states they have zero tolerance for any underage, so that means no second chances. sure it would be nice, but that is not possible. since chaturbate stated they have a zero-tolerance policy.

at this point your options are to sign up with another site and read everything you have to agree to. if you have a hard time understanding/reading recommend trying text-to-speech. google has one called speech services. also, google translate can be helpful too.

taking responsibility means you need to come to terms with not getting a second chance. sometimes all you get is one chance.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I know you mean that in a snarky passive way, but it seems literal. You seem too mentally lazy and thoughtless to have really thought much through. I'm glad people like you get booted off of the sites 🤷‍♀️ You deserve it. Deal. Language barrier isn't a sufficient excuse, its just a "poor me" cop out, for being selfish, entitled and lazy.
but of course it is precisely for people like you that the world falls apart. people who, instead of helping and being compressive, enjoy seeing others in difficulty.

Upvote 0
but of course it is precisely for people like you that the world falls apart. people who, instead of helping and being compressive, enjoy seeing others in difficulty.
Yes. I do enjoy seeing people who passively encourage child abuse, (so they can line their own pockets) and then try to pass themselves off as victims or ignorant, in difficulties. I enjoy it a lot. You are correct. You got me there 😂

Upvote 0
in their T&C it states they have zero tolerance for any underage, so that means no second chances. sure it would be nice, but that is not possible. since chaturbate stated they have a zero-tolerance policy.

at this point your options are to sign up with another site and read everything you have to agree to. if you have a hard time understanding/reading recommend trying text-to-speech. google has one called speech services. also, google translate can be helpful too.

taking responsibility means you need to come to terms with not getting a second chance. sometimes all you get is one chance.
finally a sensible comment. Of course I've already signed up on other sites.. that's not the point. here we discuss the problems, and it doesn't make sense that you only know how to answer it's fine with you, next time you learn etc. etc. everyone can make mistakes .... having said that, I think cb now has so many broadcasters that it no longer has a problem banning at the slightest mistake. if there were fewer people it would be different perhaps

Upvote 0
Yes. I do enjoy seeing people who passively encourage child abuse, (so they can line their own pockets) and then try to pass themselves off as victims or ignorant, in difficulties. I enjoy it a lot. You are correct. You got me there 😂
you don't even know my case. a user who pretended to be a woman I don't know if it's true or not had written to me that his underage daughter was watching me with her. god damn. and i said ok. without thinking know the rules. holy shit it's possible that for something like this you have to be banned. it had to be primarily a woman's responsibility, and then what ridiculous stuff and this too, since there will be a lot of minors watching the cams.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.