AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspensions on the rise ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2020
I got suspended permanently and the support was relatively fast to reply and let me know there was no solution, no appeal, nothing. As someone who has been streaming for 2 years on the site on a nearly daily basis for at least 2 hours each day, it's sad to see it all get removed, but all good things have an end they say?
I came in here by curiosity and see that many people are getting sniped on first-offenses. what led to the recent ban wave and stricter enforcement or has it always been this way and I had just not noticed?

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
I'm new here and believe there are actual support staff from the sites that could comment if they wish. But just hearing chatter around the interwebs, I believe there was some policy changes around regulation quite recently that has forced sites to take a harder line on their TOS and be less forgiving for possible breaches thereof.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone

Like all sites and businesses, we have rules and policies.
Some rules are considered minor breaches, and in these cases, we do give a lot of warnings and many chances.
But others are considered serious violations, and there are certain things where no leeway will be given.

We provide the terms and conditions to everyone upon registration.
Models also have to tick a box before they enter their accounts (every time) which states that they agree to follow the rules otherwise they risk suspension.

We are always transparent and straightforward and should models choose not to familiarise themselves with our guidelines and proceed to breach the rules, we cannot be held responsible.

Although our actions sometimes may appear harsh, our focus is to protect everyone who is actually doing the right thing therefore, our priority is to keep those models/users safe and protected in order for our site to remain fair and secure.

Upvote 0
I got suspended permanently and the support was relatively fast to reply and let me know there was no solution, no appeal, nothing. As someone who has been streaming for 2 years on the site on a nearly daily basis for at least 2 hours each day, it's sad to see it all get removed, but all good things have an end they say?
I came in here by curiosity and see that many people are getting sniped on first-offenses. what led to the recent ban wave and stricter enforcement or has it always been this way and I had just not noticed?

In saying the above, I am still happy to look over your case.
Please PM me your Stripchat info and I would be happy to review the details of this situation.

Reactions: Carmen-Berlin
Upvote 0
Hey everyone

Like all sites and businesses, we have rules and policies.
Some rules are considered minor breaches, and in these cases, we do give a lot of warnings and many chances.
But others are considered serious violations, and there are certain things where no leeway will be given.

We provide the terms and conditions to everyone upon registration.
Models also have to tick a box before they enter their accounts (every time) which states that they agree to follow the rules otherwise they risk suspension.

We are always transparent and straightforward and should models choose not to familiarise themselves with our guidelines and proceed to breach the rules, we cannot be held responsible.

Although our actions sometimes may appear harsh, our focus is to protect everyone who is actually doing the right thing therefore, our priority is to keep those models/users safe and protected in order for our site to remain fair and secure.

I think you guys have (or at least did have) things categorized as "minor" and "severe", right? So this points out/highlights even further to people that what they did is minor/severe

Upvote 0
Where would so called “rude behavior” from a model fall under? And what exactly constitutes rude behavior? Telling a demanding freeloader they are rude for asking and demanding and not tipping?
7 day ban for first offense is what I got. Hard to even reflect and ponder what you exactly did or said wrong when no specifics are given. And frankly, I don’t think having firm room control is rude model behavior.

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Upvote 0
Where would so called “rude behavior” from a model fall under? And what exactly constitutes rude behavior? Telling a demanding freeloader they are rude for asking and demanding and not tipping?
7 day ban for first offense is what I got. Hard to even reflect and ponder what you exactly did or said wrong when no specifics are given. And frankly, I don’t think having firm room control is rude model behavior.
I will say that's one of the HUGE benefits on MyFreeCams - they let you run your room as you wish. You can speak to your room however you wish, ban anyone for any reason, go away from cam for unlimited amount of time without being bumped offline... even stream video game play or whatever music you like - they want models to have freedom.

SC is doing well to be a competitor of MFC and CB with their own benefits, but MFC will always reign king as letting models be themselves and do their own thing. Surely you should make an account there to check it out. (edit to add: also you're free to openly advertise your Onlyfans at MFC and vice versa as they're owned by the same person.)

Upvote 0
I did try MFC at one time, didn’t do well and deleted my account some time ago…but now you have me thinking maybe try again? It was only my 4th stream on SC and they just cut my live stream as an ultimate member was tipping me and talking to me via private messenger.
Support said “our moderation team based it on reports from the user and according to evidence discovered during the investigation“.
I only streamed for 1.5 hours and the first 45 minutes no one even responds to your hellos.
So basically someone got pissed off I called them out on demands and no tips, reports me….and some investigation takes place….must have been a quick one since I was hardly on…overzealous mod is what it sounds like…
I gained about 50 follows during that short time…so I couldn’t have been that rude.
But expecting models to just be sweet and nice on a freemium site is very unrealistic…..
Everyone knows the crap we deal with!
It would be nice to get more clarification about such a vague area and things they don’t want you saying…but then again like you mention, who wants to be so restricted with what they say?
I certainly don’t.

**I am blunt, and say it like it is, and quite frankly alot of people like that, and tell me it’s a turn on…and tip accordingly for it…they like I don’t take shit, am not a doormat, etc…and if SC sees that as rude, or another member sees it as rude and reports it…then SC clearly is not the place for me***

Upvote 0
Stripchat appears to be run like a dictatorship. Support claims I said a profanity to a user, thus my 7 day ban.
No proof or screenshots provided. I don’t even recall doing that?????

Regardless….DOMMME is a thing on cam sites…and a lot of people like being told off…..???
and what cam model hasn’t got fed up with demanding freeloaders at some point and said something less than nice?

seriously STRIPCHAT this is ridiculous.

double standard …since members can come in and just demand, and be rude and call you all sorts of rude things…with zero consequences….but as a model we are just suppose to sit back and take shit.

STRIPCHAT mods try live cam and see how perfect you are??????

Upvote 0
As soon as I am able I will delete all my content from STRIPCHAT, and once I receive what I earn my account will be terminated for life!
I refuse to work on a dictatorship site where you have no room control and you get banned and payment held for a week for saying something ….someone …somewhere….claims is rude!

Upvote 0
I was just kinda sayin that people on stripchat liked the dom vibe I gave off….and I’m not really a dom…but It can come across that way in free chat when I make no money and just get bombarded with demands.
But I’m livid at stripchat as you can see.

Upvote 0
I was just kinda sayin that people on stripchat liked the dom vibe I gave off….and I’m not really a dom…but It can come across that way in free chat when I make no money and just get bombarded with demands.
But I’m livid at stripchat as you can see.
If one site is not meshing with you, focus on others. Every site has their idea how they want their models to behave.

On streamate we can get away with calling members names and roasting their broke asses as long as its not racial slurs or super problematic like encouraging fraud.

Upvote 0
well I had no idea stripchat would ban me for saying something rude…..and now my money is held up at xmas for several weeks, which is hella stressful.

I don’t know why they have to be so difficult…I mean it’s not that serious…and it certainly wasn’t in their top 11 rules not to do….

we are independent contractors so we should have more flexibility with how we run our business…aside from the big no no’s….incest, race play, meet ups, etc…..models should not be restricted with their words

Upvote 0
What to do with users who are not following your room rules:

If a user is not being nice, not following your room rules or being rude to you, tell the user what you do not approve of and advise them that if they continue this behaviour, you will ban them.
Should that user continue the behaviour, you have the power to ban them.

If you do not even want to have a discussion with the user, you can just ban them.

You do not need to engage in nasty conversations.
Swearing at users, insulting them and calling them names are what we consider 'being rude'.
There is no need for this because we have already given you the power to control your room.
Use the feature we provided you with :blush:

Upvote 0
Swearing at users, insulting them and calling them names are what we consider 'being rude'.
There is no need for this because we have already given you the power to control your room.
I can tell you from experience doing this makes me more money then being nice and swearing when its slow. Or being rude to people who are being rude to me, others will pay because fuck that guy. Thats how i learned i can make more money being a domme compared to being polite uwu girl from next door..

Its also misogynistic for women to be expected to be nice all the time and not have negative reactions. So this rule is problematic as hell.

---
This honestly prevents me an established domme from signing up with stripchat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

If a user is not being nice, not following your room rules or being rude to you, tell the user what you do not approve of and advise them that if they continue this behaviour, you will ban them.

If you do not even want to have a discussion with the user, you can just ban them.

What?:jawdrop: This is just messed up. :yikes:

I find this to be problematic on many levels. To say to a model that she has to hold her tongue when being abused by a member in her workplace is atrocious. In addition to this, saying that she would also be punished for daring to speak back to an abuser in a "rude" way is just screwed up!

What in the wild, wild world of sports made Stripchat's admins think that this was a clever rule to enforce?

Perhaps Stripchat have never heard of MeToo or Reclaim The Streets. Women should always have a voice.... ALWAYS!

C'mon Stripchat... fix this. It ain't 1822 after all!

:grr::grr::grr:

Upvote 0

I did that over and over for the 4 days I was on your site!
You still have provided me zero proof in terms of screenshots or video recordings of me swearing at members….and I didn’t do this!

so I will stand by my case that you are accusing me of something I didn’t do!

and you withhold my money , deny me access to my account to delete MY CONTENT, and refuse to provide evidence from your so called investigation where you now claim I swore at one one your precious freeloading members!

and let me say no one on your site reads or listens to a word you say to them!
they just continue with ”boobs bb”. Asshole bb.
by far the most difficult site I’ve worked on including other well know token sites in terms of beggars!

Upvote 0
What?:jawdrop: This is just messed up. :yikes:

I find this to be problematic on many levels. To say to a model that she has to hold her tongue when being abused by a member in her workplace is atrocious. In addition to this, saying that she would also be punished for daring to speak back to an abuser in a "rude" way is just screwed up!

What in the wild, wild world of sports made Stripchat's admins think that this was a clever rule to enforce?

Perhaps Stripchat have never heard of MeToo or Reclaim The Streets. Women should always have a voice.... ALWAYS!

C'mon Stripchat... fix this. It ain't 1822 after all!

:grr::grr::grr:
Thank you so much wicked tongue! It’s beyond messed up! Like I said stipchat is a dictatorship and as a strong women I refuse to bite my tongue and put up with the bullshit I was subjected to in the
4 days I streamed there. Glad someone gets it! 4 days with a nickel thrown at me every 10 minutes if I was lucky, with the majority just ignoring your attempts to be nice,…..no one reading or following room rules…and models are just suppose to put up with it with a smile! And yes I did ban hundreds….and more return and do the same

Upvote 0
I can tell you from experience doing this makes me more money then being nice and swearing when its slow. Or being rude to people who are being rude to me, others will pay because fuck that guy. Thats how i learned i can make more money being a domme compared to being polite uwu girl from next door..

Its also misogynistic for women to be expected to be nice all the time and not have negative reactions. So this rule is problematic as hell.

---
This honestly prevents me an established domme from signing up with stripchat.
Agree 100%! Misogynistic as hell is an understatement, and funny how the admins on stripchat seem to be all men! Men telling women to control emotions and just in a sense ”suck it up”. “Just ban them”. Toxic site to work on!

And I will repeat I gained 50 follows during this so called “meanie me period“ of the hour I was on….and most people were happy I didn’t put up with crap”. the actual people who spend good money find this an attractive quality.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I highly doubt it , and my suspension was an entire week,,,,which is ridiculous.
SC has been pretty reasonable and responsive when receiving critiques here, so I'm hopeful that they can rework this policy.

Upvote 0
SC has been pretty reasonable and responsive when receiving critiques here, so I'm hopeful that they can rework this policy.
Well my money is held up now for an entire week.
and Charlie sent me an email saying the same thing she posted here.
I dont want to even work on their dictatorship.
I just want to be paid out and remove my content. Which I should be able to do without sitting a week…but they won’t allow me to even do that.
because I am such a meanie and their members are gold🤣🤣🤣

Upvote 0
I guess I am missing the part in the rules where this is outlined at all.

Upvote 0
There is a list of things that can lead to either
1.warning
2. 24 hour suspension
3. 72 hour
4. 7 day
5. 30 day

and it says “rude or abusive behavior during a show”. That’s all it says. Which is vague.
Stripchat when straight to 7 day ban!

Upvote 0
There is a list of things that can lead to either
1.warning
2. 24 hour suspension
3. 72 hour
4. 7 day
5. 30 day

and it says “rude or abusive behavior during a show”. That’s all it says. Which is vague.
Stripchat when straight to 7 day ban!
Oh okay, I was reading the rules for models page from the wiki. But I didn't dig further than that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.