AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspensions on the rise ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2020
I got suspended permanently and the support was relatively fast to reply and let me know there was no solution, no appeal, nothing. As someone who has been streaming for 2 years on the site on a nearly daily basis for at least 2 hours each day, it's sad to see it all get removed, but all good things have an end they say?
I came in here by curiosity and see that many people are getting sniped on first-offenses. what led to the recent ban wave and stricter enforcement or has it always been this way and I had just not noticed?

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Humiliation is a giant money maker. Not just in sexwork. People love being roasted and humiliated too. Insult comedy is considered an art form. From the late Don Rickles to Wild n' Out. r/Roastme has over 2 million subscribers on reddit. I'm not trying to sound full of myself but I'm told quite frequently by my audience they mainly watch my freechat for roastin and chewing out freeloaders and assholes. Sometimes those people I roast/chewout turn into paying members.

I'm shocked that SC is shooting itself in the foot with this blatant misogynistic rule.

Upvote 0
Humiliation is a giant money maker. Not just in sexwork. People love being roasted and humiliated too. Insult comedy is considered an art form. From the late Don Rickles to Wild n' Out. r/Roastme has over 2 million subscribers on reddit. I'm not trying to sound full of myself but I'm told quite frequently by my audience they mainly watch my freechat for roastin and chewing out freeloaders and assholes. Sometimes those people I roast/chewout turn into paying members.

I'm shocked that SC is shooting itself in the foot with this blatantly misogynistic rule.
I can not tell how how many members on STRIPCHAT itself told me my ATTITUDE and NOT PUTTING UP WITH THE BS FROM FREELOADERS was a turn on! That’s where the big tippers come from.
Not the ones that tip a nickel and expect two dildos up your ass.
The money I actually did make in the 4 days I streamed there were from the REAL MEN who respect and appreciate STRONG women who speak up for themselves!

Its the 5 cent tippers or freeloaders that would make a complaint to the site about RUDE MODEL behavior…NOT THE REAL SPENDERS! REAL SPENDERS GET THIS JOB IS HARD AND KNOWN THE BS WE DEAL WITH!

STRIPCHAT doesn’t get it🤣

Upvote 0
I can not tell how how many members on STRIPCHAT itself told me my ATTITUDE and NOT PUTTING UP WITH THE BS FROM FREELOADERS was a turn on! That’s where the big tippers come from.
Not the ones that tip a nickel and expect two dildos up your ass.
The money I actually did make in the 4 days I streamed there were from the REAL MEN who respect and appreciate STRONG women who speak up for themselves!

Its the 5 cent tippers or freeloaders that would make a complaint to the site about RUDE MODEL behavior…NOT THE REAL SPENDERS! REAL SPENDERS GET THIS JOB IS HARD AND KNOWN THE BS WE DEAL WITH!

STRIPCHAT doesn’t get it🤣
come over to streamate then. the audience there loves that attitude from my experience. also since you have a gift for humiliation since streamate has great fetish traffic. as long as you arent being racist or trying to encourage fraud/illegal activities you are totes alright.
it's 35% payout but members are used to higher rates there and we are covered by all chargebacks. they also have great paying traffic with their wide affiliate network which really makes up for the low payout. also no genitals in freechat.

streamatemodels.com

Upvote 0
I got suspended permanently and the support was relatively fast to reply and let me know there was no solution, no appeal, nothing. As someone who has been streaming for 2 years on the site on a nearly daily basis for at least 2 hours each day, it's sad to see it all get removed, but all good things have an end they say?
I came in here by curiosity and see that many people are getting sniped on first-offenses. what led to the recent ban wave and stricter enforcement or has it always been this way and I had just not noticed?
I've gotten TWO suspensions in the last month on SC. For "use drugs". I sometimes smoke cannabis slightly off camera while I stream as it's medical for me. Cannabis is also legal in Canada where I live, just like alcohol. Considering SC hosted a drinking contest in September I don't understand how cannabis is considered drug use any more than beer is...

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can resolve this?

Upvote 0
I can tell you from experience doing this makes me more money then being nice and swearing when its slow. Or being rude to people who are being rude to me, others will pay because fuck that guy. Thats how i learned i can make more money being a domme compared to being polite uwu girl from next door..

Its also misogynistic for women to be expected to be nice all the time and not have negative reactions. So this rule is problematic as hell.
All this.
I'm not trying to sound full of myself but I'm told quite frequently by my audience they mainly watch my freechat for roastin and chewing out freeloaders and assholes. Sometimes those people I roast/chewout turn into paying members.
I've been told the same by my audience.

I never got a warning or suspension on Stripchat, but I for sure behaved "rude" enough to get one if caught. I didn't go into sex work with all it's associated stigma and risks to be expected to behave like in vanilla customer service jobs and take shit from every potential customer with a meek smile.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've gotten TWO suspensions in the last month on SC. For "use drugs". I sometimes smoke cannabis slightly off camera while I stream as it's medical for me. Cannabis is also legal in Canada where I live, just like alcohol. Considering SC hosted a drinking contest in September I don't understand how cannabis is considered drug use any more than beer is...

you should be logging off to smoke. even though it's legal in your area, its still federally illegal in the US. also i was hit with a warning for taking my thyroid and anxiety medication on stream once because of potential implications. i think if anything this rule has to do with payment processors.

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
I agree, there is a difference in being rude and harassing to a user (or another model) and being dominant and telling them the rules of the room and asking/telling them to respect you or the rules. In that case it is possible to ban the user and not respond to their harassment but if someone else is harassing you and its causing you stress, SC should take care of that problem by warning (or suspending) the user that will not tip or leave you alone.

I know a couple people that have been getting suspended with no warning for 7 days for minor reasons or for things that's they did not do. (A lot more recently too) I hope some improvements come with their support on reviewing evidence of these rules being broken or going over rules and helping models understand more clearly what is not allowed on camera. Maybe changing the length of some suspensions that are more minor, TBH I haven't seen a suspension that was less than 7 days in a long while. Being suspended a week for being domme or for telling the user to fuck off or go to another room if they aren't satisfied(the user) or tipping is a little excessive (Unless you start yelling in stream that is a different case). As being a Mistress or Dominant is in SCs' streaming categories and there are many users and models on your site with these fetishes or personalities.

Reactions: Tinalove
Upvote 0

I'm not sure where or IF you can resolve this. SC is being stricter with rules and have been telling the same thing to everyone getting suspended. (That they cannot share evidence of the reason for the ban only sharing the general reason you were suspended and that the ban will not be reviewed or lifted)
Someone I know was also banned twice in a month for 7 days both times for minor rule breaking and one of them they were not responsible for. I completely understand the confusion going on because there has been minimal communication from support recently on these issues.

Upvote 0
I only streamed 4 days on their site and was banned no warning for 1st offense.
That is harsh! This is a MINOR offense and SC thinks it’s MAJOR!
I don’t recall swearing at a member. I’m sure a grey or the ultimate who was not tipping me and telling me how to run my room reported me for rudeness.. just because I told him I’d run my business my way and I didn’t ask for unsolicited advice, then banned him. I’m sure he got pissed off I didn’t kiss his ultimate ass for free!
Regardless models should be provided PROOF and evidence and SC refuses!

Upvote 0
All this.

I've been told the same by my audience.

I never got a warning or suspension on Stripchat, but I for sure behaved "rude" enough to get one if caught. I didn't go into sex work with all it's associated stigma and risks to be expected to behave like in vanilla customer service jobs and take shit from every potential customer with a meek smile.
Me neither!

Upvote 0
Regardless models should be provided PROOF and evidence and SC refuses!
I unsure about this part I'd have to research more, I'm not sure if they are required to provide video evidence to you. An idea to avoid this is the future is recording public shows to have your own evidence of this. (whether you were breaking the rules or not)
I only streamed 4 days on their site and was banned no warning for 1st offense.
It doesn't matter how long you were streaming for if an admin sees something against the rules or a user reports you for something against SC rules they will suspend your account or warn you (but I haven't seen warnings or shorter suspensions in a while)

Upvote 0
It doesn't matter how long you were streaming for if an admin sees something against the rules or a user reports you for something against SC rules they will suspend your account or warn you (but I haven't seen warnings or shorter suspensions in a while)
I do see warnings from SC admin through PM but those were only if my category was not being correctly used, which I would fix or remove the category.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure where or IF you can resolve this. SC is being stricter with rules and have been telling the same thing to everyone getting suspended. (That they cannot share evidence of the reason for the ban only sharing the general reason you were suspended and that the ban will not be reviewed or lifted)
Someone I know was also banned twice in a month for 7 days both times for minor rule breaking and one of them they were not responsible for. I completely understand the confusion going on because there has been minimal communication from support recently on these issues.
This is so frustrating. So much of my stream is based around cannabis culture. I guess I'll have to start figuring out how to keep the spirit without the smoke? I just wish it wasn't a month. It's a long time to be away from my main audience.

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Upvote 0
I can tell you from experience doing this makes me more money then being nice and swearing when its slow. Or being rude to people who are being rude to me, others will pay because fuck that guy. Thats how i learned i can make more money being a domme compared to being polite uwu girl from next door..

Its also misogynistic for women to be expected to be nice all the time and not have negative reactions. So this rule is problematic as hell.

---
This honestly prevents me an established domme from signing up with stripchat.

I actually asked @Charlie_SC about this to see if my domme shows would be an issue in the future. I'm a tad concerned about that tbh..... my domme shows are a big money maker, as is "public humiliation" so I wonder what I have to do to avoid a potential ban when performing for a fetish..

Upvote 0
I actually asked @Charlie_SC about this to see if my domme shows would be an issue in the future. I'm a tad concerned about that tbh..... my domme shows are a big money maker, as is "public humiliation" so I wonder what I have to do to avoid a potential ban when performing for a fetish..
Just brainstorming as a user here, but if it is a regular part of your normal shows I would think having domme related hashtags (or whatever they are called on SC) in your profile would be an appropriate safety measure.

And if it is something that is negotiated either in public or via PM (or via a menu choice) I would think that you would also be "covered".

Upvote 0
Just brainstorming as a user here, but if it is a regular part of your normal shows I would think having domme related hashtags (or whatever they are called on SC) in your profile would be an appropriate safety measure.

And if it is something that is negotiated either in public or via PM (or via a menu choice) I would think that you would also be "covered".
Yes I am verified in the categories and have negotiated token prices for those shows in PM before but given the rude behavior bans on the rise and that I have already been banned twice in the last 3 weeks I am terrified in breaking anymore rules. I just want to be sure I stay within the guidelines at all times.

Upvote 0
Yes I am verified in the categories and have negotiated token prices for those shows in PM before but given the rude behavior bans on the rise and that I have already been banned twice in the last 3 weeks I am terrified in breaking anymore rules. I just want to be sure I stay within the guidelines at all times.
I cannot speak on behalf of SC of course, and the Domme kink is not something I am familiar with at all, but I would expect there is a big difference between having all of the appropriate Domme related tags etc and then acting / performing as such; and a model who is just randomly hurling abuse at users. ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.