AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new DM feature on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Can someone explain me why this new option might be a good one? unfortunattly my customers are complaning. They now just receving ,Dm"s from other models while tipping me , inviting them to join their room ... So now doesnt matter that i was relaxed knowing that i banned females to enter in my room to do that , now they can just Dm to my custumers .,Also , i really think this should be a rule on the site for the models,not alowed to go to other model page to promote their own room or to Dm to her clients to invited them in their room, so unproffesional.

Can someone explain me why this new option might be a good one? unfortunattly my customers are complaning. They now just receving ,Dm"s from other models while tipping me , inviting them to join their room ... So now doesnt matter that i was relaxed knowing that i banned females to enter in my room to do that , now they can just Dm to my custumers .,Also , i really think this should be a rule on the site for the models,not alowed to go to other model page to promote their own room or to Dm to her clients to invited them in their room, so unproffesional.
Before this, anyone that is supporter can pm your tipper.
Frankly you could do the same, now that's up to how charming you are with words

Pro-tip: it work on regular members really well :)

Upvote 0

I kind of like how it’s organized, but there are things about it that are not great. I’ve already been messaged by models I never unfollowed but haven’t visited in a long time. For the ones that I never followed on social media, they had no way of contacting me until this messaging change happened. I don’t necessarily mind the messages; they’re easy enough to ignore.

I’m not a big fan of how it displays tip level colors with your name, even if you’re a model. I noticed when models message me, they’re not the usual orange color, but whatever color they would be as a tipper (purple, or blue etc). I feel like that’s a little too revealing.

Upvote 0
Before this, anyone that is supporter can pm your tipper.
Frankly you could do the same, now that's up to how charming you are with words

Pro-tip: it work on regular members really well :)
But with PM, you have to be in the same room, so if the model kicks you for trying to poach members, no continued PM chat.

Upvote 0
I’m not a big fan of how it displays tip level colors with your name, even if you’re a model. I noticed when models message me, they’re not the usual orange color, but whatever color they would be as a tipper (purple, or blue etc). I feel like that’s a little too revealing.

I've been trying to convince CB to change that but havent had any luck yet. They should either make all age verified people orange or just make it so the color doesn't update unless you are in the same room as them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.