AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for condoning or encouraging ban evasion. didn't happen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2022
Hello, my cb username is nubitak. On Friday Nov 4th I was banned in the morning on the ticket 20607618 and received an email which said "recently we were made aware that you may be encouraging or condoning an individual who was previously banned from the Chaturbate platform to rejoin the platform in violation of that ban." I am aware who this person is but we don't communicate and I never actually know if he's around on grey accounts. He doesn't let himself be known. This banned person was greenknight13. Last week the mods were hinting in chat and secret mod chat (/tm with Dorothy's Fembot) that someone was him. Another mod (chatsoldier) asked me if it was him and I replied yes, even tho I wasn't 100% sure.

I don't condone ban evasion and I would never encourage it. I replied to this email stating as much and the ban was lifted 1 hour later.

A few hours later the same day another ban came. This time there was no email. I emailed support asking what happened and got an automated response with no support ticket number on it. It said someone would help me shortly. The next day I added more info to that same request (even tho it said I would have to wait longer, I felt they needed to know more). Still no response.

Last night I sent a new email to support with as much information about the situation as I could think of. This time there was no automated response.

I am the only mod for 2 people and have been for years and part of a fun moderation team on 2 other pages. I don't deserve to be banned for this other guy coming into her room, and I can't silence every person suspected of being him, that would be cruel and unfair.

Please help or tell me what I should do next. Thanks for your time @punker barbie

I don't know if you did that but I woke up today to see the ban is lifted. If that was your help THANK YOU a billion times thank you!

Upvote 0
is it normal to get no response, @punker barbie ? I mean from cb. it seems like I've made an enemy behind the scenes and I'm not even being seen to ask to be told what happened. surely I'm just paranoid

Upvote 0
I believe they get nervous when they see a big spender coming in from various IP addresses.

What you describe happened to me a while ago. I sent them an email demanding they re-instate the account within a week or I would chargeback to recoup the cost of the tokens.

A week later and still with no explanation from them except a boilerplate "you're in the queue" style of reply, I sent a second email demanding they terminate the account and refund the tokens within a week or I would contact Visa to chargeback (by this stage I'd started a new account with Stripchat).

One week later (to the day) they reinstated the account - no apology, not even a reason as to why they suspended the account in the first place.

Upvote 0
There are 12 tokens left on the account... although, it is the end of an $80 charge, I'm not sure if that threat would work. Thank you for the next idea, tho

Upvote 0
There are 12 tokens left on the account... although, it is the end of an $80 charge, I'm not sure if that threat would work. Thank you for the next idea, tho
They straight up stole my money before. Banned me after linking me to a previous account. Would not issue a refund.

jVflATl.jpg

Contact your bank, get the charge reversed. I had to do it.

FYI If you dispute the charge , the token balance goes negative and you lose the CB account. Never use that same payment method on CB again. Use a different one. Or crypto. They will link the CB accounts based on card info and the ban will follow you.

Upvote 0
How long did it take you and how many emails to get this type of response?

I don't plan on doing this. I just want my account back. 2/3 of these bans are nonsense and the 3rd one hasn't been explained.

Upvote 0
excerpt from the 2nd email I sent, 2 days ago:
1st ban: using a racial slur. I was moderating little_effy18 and someone called her a chink. I used Dorothy's Ultra Fembot to speak only to her with /bc and said "this guy needs a ban. He used a very bad word". She replied out loud "what word?" because Spanish is her native tongue. I typed in /bc again and said this "chink" then "it is a very bad racial slur against Chinese people. it's as bad as the n-word for black people".

I was banned a little while later, even though I was only defining the word to the broadcaster so she could remove a troublemaker.

2nd ban: condoning or encouraging a user to avoid a ban. This one confuses me because I don't do this. There is one banned moderator we are aware of who returns to watch Effy but we never know what account he is on. I would never encourage someone to break rules.

3rd ban: I don't know. There has not been a reason given, yet. My guess is because I was talking about magic mushrooms in chat. This one I can see as a mistake and I would please ask for forgiveness, and promise to cull all that type of talk out of my vocabulary on your site.

Upvote 0
excerpt from the 2nd email I sent, 2 days ago:
1st ban: using a racial slur. I was moderating little_effy18 and someone called her a chink. I used Dorothy's Ultra Fembot to speak only to her with /bc and said "this guy needs a ban. He used a very bad word". She replied out loud "what word?" because Spanish is her native tongue. I typed in /bc again and said this "chink" then "it is a very bad racial slur against Chinese people. it's as bad as the n-word for black people".

I was banned a little while later, even though I was only defining the word to the broadcaster so she could remove a troublemaker.

Oh, shit. This reminds me of how Facebook is. You could just be explaining to someone the reason you've been previously suspended for something, and if you actually type out the word again (while explaining it to a friend), FB will just put you right back into suspension again. This has happened to me before for saying "Dudes are fuckin' pigs," and then happened again when I explained it to a friend and I retyped it as "Dudes are fuckin' p!gs." Lol.

In the future when you're explaining it to the model (when she asks "What word?"), just tell her "That C word that's a racial slur for Chinese people." Don't say the actual word again, and risk another ban.

Sorry that happened.

• Hugs
Reactions: vivo
Upvote 0
My guess on the 3rd ban was correct and it looks like the suspension is getting lifted. This cat has one life left, it seems.

Upvote 0
My guess on the 3rd ban was correct and it looks like the suspension is getting lifted. This cat has one life left, it seems.
May I ask how did you know that was the reason? did they answer you? And how long did your previous bans last? I've been banned for 6 days, I have more than 8500 tokens in my account, and I don't have any support response, I don't know the reason for my ban, if it's permanent or temporary... only this text when I try to log in:

Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

Did it say the same thing to you when you tried to log in? Or did he tell you another reason?

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Hi Shirley, why is Chaturbate allowing Underage & Not Verfied models to work under the model account name (( Miss_Knowles )) the account is using someone else passport to broadcast many Underage & Unverfied models. PLEASE GOOGLE THE MODEL NAME (( Miss_Knowles )) FOR PROOF OF MANY UNVERFIED MODELS THAT USES THE MODEL ACCOUNT!!

Upvote 0
Hi Shirley, why is Chaturbate allowing Underage & Not Verfied models to work under the model account name (( Miss_Knowles )) the account is using someone else passport to broadcast many Underage & Unverfied models. PLEASE GOOGLE THE MODEL NAME (( Miss_Knowles )) FOR PROOF OF MANY UNVERFIED MODELS THAT USES THE MODEL ACCOUNT!!
That name shows been a year since last broadcast, unless your referring to another Spelling variation member with that name.
Google links probably showing old shows when they where online, but regardless, if minors the account should be closed/removed.

Upvote 0
That name shows been a year since last broadcast, unless your referring to another Spelling variation member with that name.
Google links probably showing old shows when they where online, but regardless, if minors the account should be closed/removed.
When searching the name type in (( Miss_Knowles_ )) Its was suppose to be a underscore behind the name

Upvote 0
Hi Shirley, Update: The model name has a underscore at the end which is (( Miss_Knowles_ ))

Upvote 0
Hi Shirley, Update: The model name has a underscore at the end which is (( Miss_Knowles_ ))
when you type the model name in google Miss_Knowles_ click on the images it will show over 20 different underage models working under that account

Upvote 0
@nubitak Also happened to me. Moderator account got banned with no reason. No reply from support for 10 days now. Not many tokens in there. But I am moderator for many models.
I made second account, that was also banned after 7 days. No reply, no explanation, nothing. Crazy.
My CB account name is : ch_super_moderator
@punker barbie Can you help me please?

Upvote 0
@nubitak Also happened to me. Moderator account got banned with no reason. No reply from support for 10 days now. Not many tokens in there. But I am moderator for many models.
I made second account, that was also banned after 7 days. No reply, no explanation, nothing. Crazy.
My CB account name is : ch_super_moderator
@punker barbie Can you help me please?
start a new thread and @ them :h: good luck

Upvote 0
May I ask how did you know that was the reason? did they answer you? And how long did your previous bans last? I've been banned for 6 days, I have more than 8500 tokens in my account, and I don't have any support response, I don't know the reason for my ban, if it's permanent or temporary... only this text when I try to log in:

Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

Did it say the same thing to you when you tried to log in? Or did he tell you another reason?
the email lifting the ban told me the reason. I emailed them once then 7 days later added to it. another week later I got the "unbanned if I understand" email. just be patient, if you send more emails it just takes longer, I'm sure. if you do, at least reference any ticket numbers you have.

Upvote 0
when you type the model name in google Miss_Knowles_ click on the images it will show over 20 different underage models working under that account
I don't know who Shirley is, but please start a new thread about this

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.