AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

7 day suspension on stripchat for “rude behavior”

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinalove

Banhammered
Dec 6, 2022
New to stripchat and was streaming today for 1.5 hours when my account was disable and email saying “suspended for 7 days for rude behavior“. This seems very harsh considering I am new.
also, for the entire time I was on 1.5 hours it was nothing but members with no tokens making demands and not tipping.
I am firm in my room and dont take crap and stick up for myself from people who are rude and demanding.
But why should I be suspended for an entire week for “rude behavior“ when it was the members who were rude to me???
This is ridiculous and I am very upset stripchat did this?
why do models have to be sweet and nice to everyone when they are being demanding and not tipping.

I was already not making any money,…..then a week long suspension?????

Really unfair platform and very unfair to treat models that are dealing with rude demanding members?

can a stripchat rep shed some light on this?????

New to stripchat and was streaming today for 1.5 hours when my account was disable and email saying “suspended for 7 days for rude behavior“. This seems very harsh considering I am new.
also, for the entire time I was on 1.5 hours it was nothing but members with no tokens making demands and not tipping.
I am firm in my room and dont take crap and stick up for myself from people who are rude and demanding.
But why should I be suspended for an entire week for “rude behavior“ when it was the members who were rude to me???
why do models have to be sweet and nice to everyone when they are being demanding and not tipping.

Really unfair platform and very unfair to treat models that are dealing with rude demanding members?

honestly, unfortunately the rules are being very strictly enforced. i would say the best thing you can do it mute the greys in the future or ban those who are rude to you. Stripchat is trying to keep the site clean and are not being lenient to any rule breaking as would any job.

I myself just got banned and I understand how it feels so unfair and you may feel targeted but we as models should always read the rules prior to broadcasting and follow them to a T.

When you get your account back if you need help figuring out how to mute greys from chatting let me know and i’ll be happy to show you.

Trust me I feel your pain, literally goin through it right now. but the best we can do is take this as a learning experience. I wish you the best!!! ❤️

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Upvote 0
honestly, unfortunately the rules are being very strictly enforced. i would say the best thing you can do it mute the greys in the future or ban those who are rude to you. Stripchat is trying to keep the site clean and are not being lenient to any rule breaking as would any job.

I myself just got banned and I understand how it feels so unfair and you may feel targeted but we as models should always read the rules prior to broadcasting and follow them to a T.

When you get your account back if you need help figuring out how to mute greys from chatting let me know and i’ll be happy to show you.

Trust me I feel your pain, literally goin through it right now. but the best we can do is take this as a learning experience. I wish you the best!!! ❤️
I did nothing but tell them to stop demanding. How am I being rude? And a week long suspension? No evidence of what EXACTLY I said ? Some butt hurt member reported me….and I’m sure it was someone who I told to stop being demanding without tips.
this is ridiculously harsh!

Upvote 0
Also, I had an “ultimate“ member in my room who was trying to give me unsolicited advice for quite some time and not tipping at all. I ended up banning him. But I wonder if this member reported because I banned him? And I spoke my mind about I can run my room the way I wanted and I never asked for advice.
I mean is stripchat all about MEMBERS OVER MODELS?
I find it odd that I was suspended 15 minutes later???
And zero evidence provided to me by stripchat of what constituted a 7 day ban.

as a new model I already want to delete my account and content off there, because this is ridiculous.
no warning..No 24 hour ban …7 days!

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC I would like access to my account so I can delete my content off their. Support will not provide details or evidence of so called “rude behavior “ and frankly this experience has turned me off your site for good. It has caused stress and financial hardship right before xmas that I didn’t need, and now my money is tied up, which is unfair given how minor this is. I am requesting specific details and evidence , and final payout as well as access to my account so I can delete my content.
After this I have zero desire to stream or have an account on your site!
You may say an investigation was conducted, but I have no details or evidence as such.
But I do know that there was no gross violation, because I am very aware of what went on before I was kicked off.

I sent you model handle in message. Thank you

Upvote 0
Not sure if this has been addressed in this forum before, but are the cam sites not required to give you proof of a violation if they are gonna block your account and hold your earnings?
Because if they aren’t models are not safe on any big cam site.
The cam site can just accuse you of something…and you have no due process?

can anyone shed more light on this.

it seems cam models on big sites have no rights and if something or someone accuses you of something,..even if you didn’t do it your screwed!

how is this allowed?

Upvote 0
Hey @Tinalove
I will check your PM and look into this case.

Suggestion

If a user is not being nice, not following your room rules or being rude to you, my suggestion is to tell the user what you do not approve of and advise them that if they continue this behaviour, you will ban them.
Should that user continue the behaviour, you have the power to ban.

You do not need to engage in nasty conversations.
Swearing at users, insulting them and calling them names are what we consider 'being rude'.
There is no need for this because we have already given you the power to control your room.

Upvote 0
Hey @Tinalove
I will check your PM and look into this case.

Suggestion

If a user is not being nice, not following your room rules or being rude to you, my suggestion is to tell the user what you do not approve of and advise them that if they continue this behaviour, you will ban them.
Should that user continue the behaviour, you have the power to ban.

You do not need to engage in nasty conversations.
Swearing at users, insulting them and calling them names are what we consider 'being rude'.
There is no need for this because we have already given you the power to control your room.
If your gonna impose a heavy sanction to a model….7 days…withhold their earnings and have earnings delayed for weeks because of said sanction…then you should provide very clear EVIDENCE to the model of violation in terms of screenshots and or recordings…since you claim you do an investigation…that should be easy to provide.
Also Id love to hear if members get 7 day sanctions for the abuse and rudeness they throw at models…my guess is they don’t.

Upvote 0
If your gonna impose a heavy sanction to a model….7 days…withhold their earnings and have earnings delayed for weeks because of said sanction…then you should provide very clear EVIDENCE to the model of violation in terms of screenshots and or recordings…since you claim you do an investigation…that should be easy to provide.
Also Id love to hear if members get 7 day sanctions for the abuse and rudeness they throw at models…my guess is they d

Also Id love to hear if members get 7 day sanctions for the abuse and rudeness they throw at models…my guess is they don’t.
I really hope soon all the sites will understand that we deserve to be treated nice , so they gonna put some rules for visitators too. we block greys but those registered gotta respect the rules of a room and be nice . If a model is suspended for beeing rude, we should have the same right to report to support a visitator who is rude calling us whore, slut, prostitute etc, and to suspend his account , like this guess they will all behave nicer , no rules for them, only for the models .. And a model never start camming with the ideea of beeing rude! we are smiling, nice, friendly, till some frustrated one coming to act rude and we cant tell him nothing back even , ban isnt helping always and anyway he just move to the next room to upset someone else .
I also think that all this customers coming to our rooms to promote their favorite model link and inviting guys there .. ..., must be suspended !

Upvote 0
I really hope soon all the sites will understand that we deserve to be treated nice , so they gonna put some rules for visitators too. we block greys but those registered gotta respect the rules of a room and be nice . If a model is suspended for beeing rude, we should have the same right to report to support a visitator who is rude calling us whore, slut, prostitute etc, and to suspend his account , like this guess they will all behave nicer , no rules for them, only for the models .. And a model never start camming with the ideea of beeing rude! we are smiling, nice, friendly, till some frustrated one coming to act rude and we cant tell him nothing back even , ban isnt helping always and anyway he just move to the next room to upset someone else .
I also think that all this customers coming to our rooms to promote their favorite model link and inviting guys there .. ..., must be suspended !
I agree. I logged in yesterday topless and ready for fun. And an hour later I get blocked. I was actually being tipped by an ultimate who was private messaging me about a private show when my stream was cut….so 🤣. I log in to make money and have fun…but if all you get are demanding and entitled members thats near impossible. But it’s the model who suffers and gets your account gone and money withheld….amazing 🤣

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Just got another email from STRIPCHAT DICTATORSHIP…..saying they will
NOT PROVIDE PROOF OF MY VIOLATION ! BUT THEY HAVE PROOF🤣🤣🤣🤣

So be fair warned…. STRIPCHAT has no fair due process and they can and will accuse you of behavior and provide model with zero proof to back it up!!!! And continue to hold money and funds made!
I STRONGLY disagree I swore at anyone ….I’m sure I banned the freeloaders!

BAN WITHOUT PROVIDING MODEL PROOF! HOLD THEIR MONEY! UNFAIR!
and really shows how models have zero protection.

where else in the world …in any job….can you be accused of something….provided no evidence of such ….have your money tied up for weeks if not longer…???? Not a single one I can think of!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Another response from regular stripchat support, which clearly tells me their support half the time doesn’t even read the emails….so I REALLY question how they do a proper and fair investigation.

In response to me asking for reason they won’t provide evidence of violation, and asking to set up final payment , and asking why they dont provide models with the direct evidence they have:

Nicholas: writes “we are sorry you feel that way, the decision is final and won’t be reconsidered, have a nice day”

Not a single question was answered or addressed! Not one!

If these are the same people who investigate violations, then wow! Just wow!

Upvote 0

The way some of these guys treat cam models is a disgrace, so I’m sure the guy deserved it. When your suspension is over, you may want to consider muting the gray members so they’re unable to talk in the chat. The gray members on Stripchat used to get on my last nerve.....

I think it's crazy to suspend a model for "being rude" to rude, demanding men. Sheesh! Maybe the members who tell models to "Get a real job"...or name-call...or bitch about prices need to be suspended then...

Upvote 0
I’m so angry at stripchat over this I don’t want to stream again there.
I banned so many on there…with their block and report and I’m sure I’m the only one suspended.
im not a women who will just smile and bite my tongue and turn a blind eye to their rudeness!
stripchat just insulted me further with their actions against me!

Upvote 0
And if I get 1 more copy and paste reply from regular stripchat support I’m gonna put them all together and post the craziness!

SC SUPPORT DOESNT READ!

Slava(SC support) has sent 2 copy and paste replies to me in the last hour.
“we understand your frustration but decision is final and cannot be reconsidered. Your understanding is highly appreciated.”

this response was to my email asking if all the members i blocked and banned for being rude were also suspended.🤬😡🤣😤. Where in the reply was my question answered?

Upvote 0
And if I get 1 more copy and paste reply from regular stripchat support I’m gonna put them all together and post the craziness!

SC SUPPORT DOESNT READ!

Slava(SC support) has sent 2 copy and paste replies to me in the last hour.
“we understand your frustration but decision is final and cannot be reconsidered. Your understanding is highly appreciated.”
Try and be patient. I agree its frustrating when contacting a support chat that will not communicate with you like a normal human being, especially when you have asked them questions that have gone unanswered and money is involved. I know that as soon as your account is unbanned your payment process goes through on the upcoming Tuesday and your token balance will leave your SC account to be transferred. If you never receive the payment after your ban is lifted, then there might be other issues but until then it a little bit of the waiting game. If you decide to delete your account later that is up to you.

I have been noticing this a lot recently around the site, is there are a lot of people who have been banned for breaking rules and getting suspended a week for minor things, with little or no communication or explanation from support. Which is probably because so many people are getting banned.

I hope that SC support grows and improves so that peoples questions/inquires about what might be allowed on cam or questions about unfair bans can be explained and discussed.

Upvote 0
It’s xmas and I need my money! And I don’t even feel I broke any rule to be honest!
I will say the SC support is utterly useless and my emails back an forth with them has been an utter waste of time.
They can accuse me all they want of rude behavior…but just because someone accuses you of something doesn’t make it true or factual. I guess models should record their shows…but even then support doesn’t listen. It’s like talking to a brick wall! They are set in their ways and that’s that!
They say money will be held till after ban.
I might as well just go open Skype and bring my fans there then try to work on these box cam sites because they are ridiculous to deal with!!!!

I hate that I even wasted my time on Stripchat! I really didn’t need this drama and stress this close to xmas!

Upvote 0
Final reply from stripchat. And NO they never answered my questions or concerns I asked. They ONLY answered what they wanted to answer and evaded the question about if members who are reported get banned too.
I got at least 10 copy and paste answers basically saying the same thing over and over.

Attachments

• A129EEC3-9036-46A9-A644-306EBF9E8B4E.png
    A129EEC3-9036-46A9-A644-306EBF9E8B4E.png
    923.7 KB · Views: 33
Upvote 0
Would you be willing to share all correspondence back and forth between yourself and their support?

I agree with everything you have claimed thus far except for one small part being about what happens to other men Evers of the site and what’s happened to their accounts. I don’t believe any site will share information about any user to anyone but that particular user. So while I agree those rude me never should be banned, I doubt they will answer you directly as to if they were in fact banned or not.

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Upvote 0
I could share all correspondence but it’s basically all the same copy and paste.

And even @Charlie_SC only responded to me with a link to regular support.

Facts:
1.I am accused of swearing at a member. Said member reported me
2. I don’t recall doing it, and stripchat refuses to provide evidence.
3. All correspondence between regular support and @Charlie_SC have been copy and paste responses.
4. My money will be tied up for weeks because of this.
5. Stripchat expects models to be nice to everyone even those that are insulting to you, demanding, trying to run your room, and not tipping. Its wrong!
6. Models may have room control by being able to report and ban, but are NOT able to stand up for themselves or speak their mind to the member who was rude to them.. they WILL BAN THE MODEL!
7. Online sex work is NOT like other customer service jobs…such as retail where the motto was “customer is always right”. And models should NOT be expected to have to be nice to rude people.
8. If I did indeed swear a member I am sure it was in response to insults and demands to me FIRST!

I do not believe there was even an investigation done, I was on for an hour when it happened, the first 30 of which no one said a word, the last half an ultimate member was tipping me and talking via private message about a private…so???? Not a whole lotta time for a so called investigation.

@Charlie_SC response to me here via Pm was just a link to regular support.
And her response to me via regular email was also just a link to regular support?????
so she has not been helpful at all!

Upvote 0
This is what Charlie sent me in response to a long email where not s single of my concerns were answered or addressed🤣. Like I thought at least Charlie worked to resolve and answer questions but I just got a link to regular useless support.

Attachments

• CF3D4E98-4CC3-4C4A-AB51-846FB037D510.jpeg
    CF3D4E98-4CC3-4C4A-AB51-846FB037D510.jpeg
    527.3 KB · Views: 28
Upvote 0
Hello @Tinalove

Please note, I promised you that I would look into your case and investigate further, and I did that for you.
I have also responded to you with the investigation outcome, relevant info and suggestions, as did our Support staff.

Our team and I investigated the incident, and although you may not recall it, our data shows the suspension reason is very valid.

Using profanities/swearing/insulting users because they came to your room and did not tip, is not acceptable behaviour as per our rules.
In this specific incident, no user actually said anything bad, rude or mean to you.

As I have previously stated, if there is something you do not like about a user, we have now given models complete power to block and remove any user from your room, so moving forward, I kindly suggest utilising this feature.

I understand you are dissatisfied with our rules and the suspension, but spamming me with PMs, emails and duplicate threads on this forum will not overturn our decision.

We are here to provide everyone with support and investigate all cases thoroughly which we have done, but in this case, the suspension reason is very warranted and your suspension period will remain.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope you continue using our site whilst respecting our guidelines.

Upvote 0
Hello @Tinalove

Please note, I promised you that I would look into your case and investigate further, and I did that for you.
I have also responded to you with the investigation outcome, relevant info and suggestions, as has our Support Team.

Our team and I investigated the incident, and although you may not recall it, our data shows the suspension reason is very valid.

Using profanities/swearing/insulting users because they came to your room and did not tip, is not acceptable behaviour as per our rules. In this specific incident, no user actually said anything bad, rude or mean to you.

As per my previous reply, if there is something you do not like about a user, we have now given models complete power to block and remove any user from your room, so moving forward, I kindly suggest utilising this feature.

I understand you are dissatisfied with our rules and the suspension, but spamming me with PMs, emails and duplicate threads on this forum will not overturn our decision.

We are here to provide everyone with support and investigate all cases thoroughly which we have done, but in this case, the suspension reason is very warranted and your suspension period will remain.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope you continue using our site whilst respecting our guidelines.
You have provided me no evidence of such, and I already disagreed.
is there a reason stripchat refuses to provide evidence?
also where in your rules does it say models would be banned for getting angry at people who make demands and not tip? No where that I can see!
I didn’t want or ask for the decision to be over turned because this insanity has turned me off your site for good! I asked for the ability to remove my content and get paid out with a final payout….thats a very different request!
Further you may have given models the ability to ban,
However….you have NOT GIVEN MODELS THE CHOICE TO SAY AND SPEAK AS THEY WISH! NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE NICE!

AGAIN WHERE IN THE RULES DOES IT SAY “CALLING OUT PEOPLE WHO DONT TIP WILL LEAD TO SUSPENSION“.

you just don’t get that people pay big money when strong women call out freeloaders!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
You have provided me no evidence of such, and I already disagreed.
is there a reason stripchat refuses to provide evidence?
also where in your rules does it say models would be banned for getting angry at people who make demands and not tip? No where that I can see!
I didn’t want or ask for the decision to be over turned because this insanity has turned me off your site for good! I asked for the ability to remove my content and get paid out with a final payout….thats a very different request!
Further you may have given models the ability to ban,
However….you have NOT GIVEN MODELS THE CHOICE TO SAY AND SPEAK AS THEY WISH! NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE NICE!

AGAIN WHERE IN THE RULES DOES IT SAY “CALLING OUT PEOPLE WHO DONT TIP WILL LEAD TO SUSPENSION“.

you just don’t get that people pay big money when strong women call out freeloaders!!!!
You’ve already gotten as much information and help as the SC reps here can give. I need you to stop replying in multiple threads with this issue, it is “resolved” as far as it can be.

I would suggest taking the rest of this suspension time to start camming on another site, then when the SC suspension is over, go remove your content from there and close your account.

There are other subjects you can discuss and inquire about here at ACF, but if you continue to pester the SC reps, I’ll have no choice but to mute or ban you here as well.

Thanks for understanding.

Upvote 0
You’ve already gotten as much information and help as the SC reps here can give. I need you to stop replying in multiple threads with this issue, it is “resolved” as far as it can be.

I would suggest taking the rest of this suspension time to start camming on another site, then when the SC suspension is over, go remove your content from there and close your account.

There are other subjects you can discuss and inquire about here at ACF, but if you continue to pester the SC reps, I’ll have no choice but to mute or ban you here as well.

Thanks for understanding.
I understand. And frankly it’s just been a waste of my time and energy anyway. I have more productive things to do. Thanks for your forum!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.