AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

This is the song from the movie "Risky Business" where Tom Cruise looses his virginity on a train.

It is a cover by State Azure. I listen to "State Azure" all of the time. He makes ambient electronic music that is instrumental and some is even made with Artificial Intelligence. His music keeps me sane, focussed and calm. ❤️ He is not well known though.

I have been listening to this song all day, must have played it 100 times. It's Drake and the weekend collaboration but it's ALL AI! Universal Music Group actually got it taken off streaming platforms like Spotify and now it's only on YouTube. Listen to it while you still can!

I've become obsessed with "Locked Out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Every-time this comes up in my YT or Spotify, I wind up listening to it 5-6 times.
It reminds me of someone I met online who helped me get out of a dark place in my life.
A person who is long gone from the cam world who I hope is living their life to its fullest and is still using music to shine a light.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Following on from a previous post on this thread where I confessed to having a long-time crush on the fabulous Gwen Stefani.........
Here's a cover of one of my fave Gwen collabs - South Side with Moby, and then the original:

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
For the past few days, I've been kind of obsessed with checking classics metal videos. Like this:

Halford looks so fucking young here, I barely recognize him 😂

How have I never noticed that Gegg (the singer) in New radicals has his shirt on inside out because there's a big micky mouse on the front of it, and I listen / watch this song quite a lot since it was released. Guess they were worried about Disney coming after royalties 😂

ETA: The whole album is awesome for anyone that hasnt heard it (maybe you've been brainwashed too)