AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Batman: Arkham Knight

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Batman! I really liked Arkham Asylum and City, but Origins was a huge letdown for me. However Knight looks pretty sick, after Origins I'm a little wary but as long as they change things up a bit, I'm sure I'll love it. And Batmobile!!!!

Origins was pretty buggy when it first came out, but once they fixed them all up, it was pretty close to on par with Asylum and City.

I have nothing but faith that Knight will be awesome. Possibly the best out of the series. Although if they bring Joker back AGAIN, I'll be a little upset.

Arkham Origins has made me rage and become disillusioned with games. I had to restart the game 3 times. once from halfway through it. STILL havent finished it.

But! I am looking forward to Arkham Knight! Because it'll actually be a true Arkham game and will hopefully be a thrilling conclusion to the Arkham storyline

Delayed until June.
KnRPoIK.gif

Is ok, more time to spend sitting in half full lobbies grinding away the awful multiplayer achievements in Origins.

PunkInDrublic said:
Delayed until June.
KnRPoIK.gif

Is ok, more time to spend sitting in half full lobbies grinding away the awful multiplayer achievements in Origins.
June? Seriously? Fuck me.

Season pass and pre order exclusive crap ain't even killing my hype. Xbox better get that PS4 exclusive Scarecrow dlc at some point tho. Less than a month yall. Anybody here getting it on the One?

All that exclusive shit and the season pass price did kill it for me. At least til the GOTY version is out or whatever about the time the Asylum/City PS4/XB1 collection is out.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Going to wait until it gets dark out to start this but the game and Harley Quinn add on are both installed. Pretty pumped.

Reactions: hapa74
^Reviews have been amazing so far with the exception of Gamespot.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1066792
Lots of complaints about the Batmobile. Not sure if I'm buying the best game of this generation line from Polygon but I'm not really worried about reviews with this game. I know I'll enjoy it. Not too excited about tracking down Riddler trophies again tho tbh.

• Helpful!
Reactions: hapa74
If you plan to play it on PC, hold off. Once again, PC gamers get shafted with another terrible, half baked AAA release. The backlash on Steam has been pretty fun to watch. Currently, it holds a 32% positive rating. I recall Origins being a hot mess when it came out, too. I guess gamers have really short memories.

If you plan to play it on PC, hold off. Once again, PC gamers get shafted with another terrible, half baked AAA release. The backlash on Steam has been pretty fun to watch. Currently, it holds a 32% positive rating. I recall Origins being a hot mess when it came out, too. I guess gamers have really short memories.
Don't forget a lot of people got this game included with the purchase of a new video card. Not being able to use their new card to its full limits might be making people even madder if this game was what they upgraded for.

wow hope they fix that shit soon. No problems so far on the One that I've noticed. Game is pretty wild. Opening scene, not needing a certain amount of Riddler trophies to advance with his challenges, the combat improvements, the city, just all so awesome.

I have the game for PC and it works... okay. Wish i could crank up the graphics to max, but it plays well. I like the game pretty well overall, but theres WAYYY too much Batmobile in it. I wanted more Batmobile but its just a bit much. I still say buy it if you like the Batman series, but yeah, wait for a better PC version to come out.

Just beat the main story last night, the game's fantastic. I confess that I never got around to playing Asylum and City, but there's a rumor that a remastered collection will be out in the fall; if it turns out to be true i'll definitely be picking that up.

Had a rough time with the combat system first couple of days but have since got the hang of it and my gameplay experience has been alot better.

I'm surprised there's so many complaints about the batmobile, I find PIT'ing and ramming cars with the afterburner going satisfying as fuck. The only complaint I understand is the controls, but thankfully you can change 'em.

Also, holy fuck do you have to do alot of "collectible hunting" to apprehend The Riddler. I know Asylum and City had the same thing, but this is ridiculous, and nothing makes me feel more dumb than trying to solve some of the puzzles and riddles. I look forward to beating him down and throwing his ass in the GCPD lockup at the end.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Main game finished, loved it. Still a shitload to do.
Arkham Knight reveal was predictable but still neat. Got stuck for at least an hour trying to finish the 3rd lap on the last Riddler race, embarrassing. Tried killing Batman with Azrael, will try the other option on Knightmare mode.
Main complaint is the removal of challenge maps, wtf. Still kinda there in the AR challenges things but I was hoping it would be the same as the other games.

this is actually a really hard game but i am always playing when i am tired.. i keep forgeting to go in battle mode when the tanks start shooting at me.. i kinda want the batmobile in real life but ya good game though :) i didnt finish the game yet so not reading the spoilers, i will re-rent it

Just got it today. Only played an hour or so. The Batmobile stuff feels like better idea in theory than in practice. Also, parts of the game are closed off until the game's finished fully installing (another 12 hours!) which is really annoying. I'm pretty confident that once I get in to it, I'll dig it though.

Man, fuck this game. I'm on the verge of just trading it in tomorrow and washing my hands of it. The crowbarring of the Batmobile in to nearly every fucking element of the game is annoying at the best of times, but there are times when it tips the scale and becomes mind-blowingly, rage-inducingly frustrating, to the point where controllers are perilously close to being thrown through walls. The Cloudburst tank battle... what cunt thought that was a good idea? I've tried and failed to beat it four times now. That's 45 joyless, monotonous, repetitive, frustration-filled minutes of my life I'll never get back, and it might take me another 45 to finally beat the fucking thing. And then there's the Batmobile side missions... over half the side missions seem to force you to fuck around in the Batmobile. It's a fucking joke. They've taken something as cool as the fucking Batmobile and made it feel like a chore to use. A frustrating chore. A really, really frustrating chore.

And it's a shame, because outside of these moments of frustration, there's a really good game there that I really want to enjoy. And for the most part, I am enjoying it. It's like eating a really tasty pizza knowing that in amongst the awesome toppings like pepperoni and sausage, there are these chunky slices of shit that you can't pick out. If you want to enjoy the rest of the pizza, you HAVE to put up with intermittent mouthfuls of shite.

I enjoyed the game as a whole, but I also agree with everyone when they say that Batmobile/Battank is SEVERELY overrused. Nearing the end of the main story, when at one point you literally have to face roughly 50 enemies is just insane stupid and frustrating. I almost rage-quitted, but I managed to beat it.

In terms of graphics and sound, it is AMAZING. On the PS4, it runs completely smooth and not a single glitch in the entire game (at least for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.