AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bubblegum Fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you, Dubble Bubble is good bubble blowing material. :lol:

KjwhwHc.gif

NSLNQ7P.gif

SatanJonez said:

Doesn't it stick to your face really bad when it pops though?

KylieJacobs said:
SatanJonez said:

It is the only kind that doesn't, piercings included. I chew it for a good half hour to get most of the sugar out (what I've found causes most of the stick).

SatanJonez said:
KylieJacobs said:
SatanJonez said:

It is the only kind that doesn't, piercings included. I chew it for a good half hour to get most of the sugar out (what I've found causes most of the stick).
Big League Chew is probably the best common bubblegum out there for bubbles.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
rockstarforall said:
SatanJonez said:
KylieJacobs said:
SatanJonez said:

Big League Chew is probably the best common bubblegum out there for bubbles.
If anyone wants to make some house sized bubbles, Anglo Bubbly (available on amazon) makes the biggest bubbles of any bubblegum and your bubbles will fill the room.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I cammed just the other night chewing bubbalicious. I failed..... I was having so much fun that I couldn't wait to be tipped to blow a bubble.... I am working on self discipline and not be so free.

Reactions: rockstarforall
I'm so glad someone in my MFC chat suggested bubblegum to me! I hadn't had any in about 3 years, and I forgot how much I love it! :-D

uC5rV15.gif

rockstarforall said:
And you're very good at bubbles.

Aw, thank you! I wish I had seen the tips in this thread though, before I used up all my gum! :lol:

Reactions: rockstarforall
Hello, I am getting in to the bubblegum fun after seeing a model teasing with bubbles on a webcam. I am new to the forum so I would appreciate your help!
Thanks,
Jay

Ok. So this is an old as hell thread but I need to post here because OP, are you the guy who came up to me at Exxxotica? I was camming and a guy came up and slipped me a pack of Juicy Fruit, but the chewy kind like Bubbalicious, and said, I kid you not, "I like when a big girl blows big bubbles." My friend was watching the cam and texted me and was like, " DO NOT EAT THE BUBBLE GUM." The guy disappeared really fast and I never did eat the gum, but I think it is still in my suitcase. Anyways, thats my story. Haha.

Ok. So this is an old as hell thread but I need to post here because OP, are you the guy who came up to me at Exxxotica? I was camming and a guy came up and slipped me a pack of Juicy Fruit, but the chewy kind like Bubbalicious, and said, I kid you not, "I like when a big girl blows big bubbles." My friend was watching the cam and texted me and was like, " DO NOT EAT THE BUBBLE GUM." The guy disappeared really fast and I never did eat the gum, but I think it is still in my suitcase. Anyways, thats my story. Haha.

That was me, lol. Sorry about not following up sooner. I gave out a lot of bubblegum that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.