AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
Rose said:
KyliaFitness said:
I would post but now sure if you are into the whole natural hair look. :crybaby:
Wait, what? Hold up right there. I have seen countless women with natural hair and it's gorgeous. Most of the women of color in my city wear their hair natural and it's absolutely beautiful. If you find yourself beautiful, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. If you want to share your hair, then share it. :)

There will always be beauty in someone who loves themself and has the confidence to share that. Do not ever be ashamed of who you are, hair or otherwise. And if anyone says anything, fuck them. There is nothing wrong with your hair.
Absolutely. All hair is beautiful. Example... ReyCharlz:
UNFFFFFFFFF.

she is so hot it kills me

I happen to think my hair is beautiful!

Now in the morning not so much! lolz

Nordling said:
And ACF's own Britney Siren. (Yeah, the background isn't natural :)

thanks :h: :h: ... not many appreciate the kinks but I've grown to love my hair now that I know what to do with it. It can do so many strange things :)

MFC's BREEtheTEEN (formerly BreeLinn)

ngvfnf3.jpg

:happy:

I tried clip in hair extensions once (to add thickness not length) but they were soooo uncomfortable! I guess professional ones are more comfy but they can damage your hair sometimes >.< I heard Brina talking about Dreamcatcher ones but they don't seem to do them in the UK :(

Also, I nominate Brina for amazing hair, when it was long and now that it's short with a fringe....she looks like a doll! *_*

s7WmRBb.png

So many ladies with lovely hair here. I'm working on taking better care of my wavy locks. I definitely straighten my hair a good bit. Terrible on my ends. Hmm.

Missalice_94 has pretty nice hair IMO, in a way I think she may be one of the people who inspire me to stick to trying to go back to my natural hair colour actually as I think it looks nice on her... every once and a while I still feel tempted to just give up and dye my hair auburn again though aha... the struggle is real.

Reactions: xo_Maria_ox
Ugh, I'm so pissed about my hair right now, I'm going drealocked but its in a weird stage and I just havent had much time to mess with it :( Hopefully soon I'll have a little cash to play!

Having fuzzies and just overall "weird" looking dreads is totally normal in the beginning!!!! Until your locks tighten up, you will go through many different stages of emotions about your dreads... you'll bounce from thinking they're super cool one minute to hating the way they look and wanting to chop them off/comb them out in a matter of hours. Don't worry! They get better! If you have Snapchat, send me a PM on here, and I'll add you. I had dreads 5 years ago, but had to chop them off for work, and just got re-dreaded last month, so we're going through the process at the same time. I'll also help you learn how to take care of them and make them "behave" like you want. Just PM me, girl!!!

I had dreads 5 years ago, but had to chop them off for work, and just got re-dreaded last month, so we're going through the process at the same time. I'll also help you learn how to take care of them and make them "behave" like you want. Just PM me, girl!!!

A-HA! Now it makes sense.

Reactions: SoTxBob and Kotik29
Status
Not open for further replies.