AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your top 5 TV shows at the moment..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really do at this moment so I am just going to do favorites of the last couple years. :D

Parks and Rec
Dance Moms (Don't fucking judge meeee)
Orange is the New Black
Criminal Minds
Big Brother

I kiiiind of wanted to list Parks and Rec over and over again because it is easily better than any other show ever made with the exception of Cheers.

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
LexiGraceCam said:
I can't really do at this moment so I am just going to do favorites of the last couple years. :D

Parks and Rec
Orange is the New Black
Criminal Minds
Big Brother

I kiiiind of wanted to list Parks and Rec over and over again because it is easily better than any other show ever made with the exception of Cheers.

I'm judging you Lexi.

I'm judging you. ;)

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
glight116 said:
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Hannibal
The Fall(awesome serial killer show on Netflix)
Once Upon a Time

its hard to choose, but these are the first ones that came to mind

I will deff have to watch "the fall" I love these type of shows so thank u!!!!

ALSO I LOVE Parks & Recs, Bobs Burgers, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Friends (So I have more than 5 too lol)

and really want to start watching "orphan black''

Criminal Minds
2 Broke Girls
Rupaul's Drag Race
Bride by Design
Catfish
:?

Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
True Blood (it's over now, but I just started binge-watching it a few weeks ago)
Criminal Minds (I normally hate 'crime drama' shows but this one won me over)

I want to get into Lost Girl, but haven't started it yet. And that's basically it, unless someone wants to recommend something similar to GoT.

Lilith_Winter said:
I want to get into Lost Girl, but haven't started it yet. And that's basically it, unless someone wants to recommend something similar to GoT.
Vikings
Spartacus
Rome
The Borgias
Legend Of The Seeker

Reactions: Lilith_Winter
Well since Breaking Bad is over and done:

In no particular order
1)The Walking Dead
2) Game of Thrones
3) Mad Men (Series finale coming up Sunday and I think I might actually cry. It's that serious.)
4) Scandal
5) Secrets & Lies

That new Wayward Pines miniseries looked good but I missed it. Might have to find it online.

Reactions: MaddyLuxx
Wayward Pines, y'all. (I think I watch it on Amazon Prime or maybe Hulu+)

I'm not even playing by the rules here, because I just need to spread the gospel :pray:

If you like David Lynch, Twin Peaks, Cabin in the Woods, The Leftovers, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, or mindfuckery in general, just...watch the first two episodes. It's not as perversely twisted as Lynch's (ahhhmazing) stuff, and it's not as dark as The Leftovers. It's kinda like someone finally reigned in M. Night Shamaylan and he made something really interesting. So far, at least.

Ok, fine, here are 4 more:
- American Crime (jfc this is dark, but it's got a bunch of compelling, intertwining narratives)
- Big Time in Hollywood, Fl (so stupid, but it's consistently funny anyway. You'll know if you like it after the pilot)
- Mad Men (the series finale was perfect, haters to the left)
- Transparent (Jeffrey Tambor transitions from MtoF in his 60s and it shines a light on his dysfunctional family. Funny, heartfelt, has a great score.)

Reactions: Gen
eyeteach said:
LexiGraceCam said:

Parks and Rec
Orange is the New Black
Criminal Minds
Big Brother

I'm judging you Lexi.

I'm judging you. ;)

I just saw this but...

[gfycat]FearlessAfraidFirecrest[/gfycat]

I mean this in the nicest way possible. (;

The Fall (I seriously recommend this. :thumbleft: So disturbing. Also it has Gillian Anderson.)
Wentworth
Agents of Shield
Peaky Blinders
Agent Carter (spinoff from Captain America- Peggy kicks so much ass)

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
Law and Order SVU
The Blacklist
The King of Queens
Modern Family
A.D. The Bible Continues
General Hospital

Oops! That was 6! :naughty:

I've mostly been watching BBC panel shows and Rooster Teeth stuff on Youtube, so my current top 5 is kinda weird:

1. Would I Lie to You?
2. 8 out of 10 Cats
3. Was It Something I Said?
4. Let's Play Minecraft
and
5. Let's Play GTA V

Reactions: Sevrin
KoQ is one of my favorite sitcoms! My (ex)husband rolls his eyes because I literally watch the same episodes over and over whenever they come on tv, which is alot. That show is hilarious, never gets old. Mean bitchy Carrie is so much funnier than the first couple seasons.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
nikki_bbw said:
KoQ is one of my favorite sitcoms! My (ex)husband rolls his eyes because I literally watch the same episodes over and over whenever they come on tv, which is alot. That show is hilarious, never gets old. Mean bitchy Carrie is so much funnier than the first couple seasons.

I LOVE The King of Queens! Jerry Stiller was the perfect choice for the father-in-law. Lol. I think my favorite episode would have to be "Pole Lox" where Carrie's pole dancing sucks, and Doug has to show her how it's done. :lol:

Ray Donovan
better call saul
intervention
house of lies
shameless
in no specific order

1. Vikings
2. The Brink (this is the closest I've ever seen to a Dr. Strangelove TV series)
3. Vikings
4. Wheeler Dealers (suck it, Top Gear)
5. Vikings

Did I mention Vikings?

1. Jeeves and Wooster
2. X-files
3. Twin Peaks
4. Futurama
5. is vacant :D
as you can see I'm stuck at classics
P.S.: Oh yeah, I loved Fargo :)

1. Hit the Floor (I just found it, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it so far :h:)
at the moment others I watch:
2. Devious Maids
3. Pretty Little Liars
4. Mistresses (US)
5. Under the Dome (I liked 1st season, now I can't understand why I am still watching it).

I watch so much tv shows tbh

1- Ru Paul's Drag race (it's the one I'm binge watching rn)
2- Bob's Burgers (I just LOVE this show)
3- Arrested Development (although I still don't know if I'm into the last season that much)
4- Parks and rec (I miss it so much)
5- Orange is the new black (can't wait for next season)

Status
Not open for further replies.