AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. I'm almost hesitant to step into the ring here but I told myself I'd interest more outside models only cause sometimes members are the shit and I want to make frands. Don't kill me pls.

I think a lot of people are failing to recognize the element of internet culture here. Just because you don't appreciate really fucked up humor doesn't mean that there's not a HUGE market and fanbase for it. 4chan is huge for a reason. It's all really fucked up stuff that someone somewhere thinks is hilarious for an inside reason you aren't in on, and I'm certain that's what this was and what her fanbase generally consists of. For that reason, I seriously doubt Olivia is racist, and I doubt a majority of her fans are either. It's hard to explain if you're not really familiar but usually it's all about getting as extreme as you can because you know that it's not real, and the outrage it causes makes it funnier. And this particular idea has been a done a million different times and ways, both tastefully and waaaaaay way trashier.

Honestly, if you aren't someone who watches Olivia already then I feel it's pretty obvious the joke was not for you. So you can rage at it a bunch but it really only makes the intention of the joke that much more successful. As for the protest model... We all always knew that the rules are not the same for top girls as they are for the rest of us. MFC is a private company and they can do as they please, and I think they are far from having a trashed reputation over this. I do think that line of thinking is a bit delusional. We'll all likely keep working, members keep spending, the world goes on.

And just an after thought on the offensiveness of dressing like a nazi... Harajuku kids in Japan dress like nazis all the fucking time, every weekend, just because. Fashion. No statement to be made whatsoever. Where's the outrage there? Or Marilyn Manson? IDK.

With the Japanese, you have to remember that Japan was on the side of the Nazis. I'm not sure what the Japanese are taught in schools, but it's possible that they are taught much different things about the war.

With the Japanese, you have to remember that Japan was on the side of the Nazis. I'm not sure what the Japanese are taught in schools, but it's possible that they are taught much different things about the war.

That's interesting! I don't know for sure what they are taught, I wonder. BUT I do consider myself very familiar with harajuku and it's pretty purely edgy fashion in this case. I guess I was only illustrating that people take nazi imagery/culture and use it in a lot of different ways so I don't find it all that shocking to begin with. I am personally of the opinion that a lot of people are blowing this shit up because of how much money she made off of it, which I can see how it adds to the distaste if you're opposed to her show... But I get naked on the internet for money. Unless she was physically harming someone etc. I'm not really in the business of judging how my fellow cam lady makes her dollar dollar bill yo.

I think there's probably a lot of undue extrapolation going on from both sides of the argument, yo. Olivia's supporters will look at her wearing Nazi garb and reciting Nazi speeches before playing a pop song and dancing and laughing and say "it's art! She's clearly making a nuanced comment on Nazism! The plight of the Jews! The futility of war! The human condition and how we process atrocities! Our responses to authority and our willingness to follow orders! How society has trained us to react with Pavlovian fervour to scant iconography!". Olivia's detractors meanwhile will look at the same thing and say "she's racist! She's a Nazi! She's exploiting human tragedy! She hates Jews! She's encouraging hate speech!". None of which is really the case on a fundamental level, innit. Without knowing Olivia's intent, all we have is a video/live feed of her wearing a Nazi uniform. There's no real way to ascribe meaning to her "performance" without undue extrapolation.

For what it's worth, I don't think she's racist, but nor do I think her "art" has any substance or intellectual weight behind it. Nothing about anything I've ever seen her do suggests to me that she's a "satirist". I think she just enjoys dressing up and through her years as a cam girl has learnt that the more controversial the character she dresses up as, the more attention it will get. She knows that there will be as much negative attention shone on it as positive and she knows that her fans will blindly support anything she does and defend her "artistry" and she knows that the more vocal her detractors are, the more her fans will step up and support (read: tip) her. In short, I think she's a poor artist but an incredibly smart business woman. She knows how to manufacture a shitstorm in which dollar bills get blown directly in to her bank account.

I think I decided long ago that Olivia's brand of entertainment isn't for me. I can't really fathom what her regulars get out of tipping what they do for what she does on cam, the artistic merit of which eludes me. But I can't help but respect her as a business woman. She carved out a strange, strange niche for herself, hooked big tippers, and now courts controversy for monetary gain. And it works for her.

This worked because the general populace on MFC fucking LOVES to see the pot get stirred, drama gets MFC's collective dick SO hard.
There's really nothing more to it than that and anyone who considers this "satire" or "performance art" is denser than a fruitcake.

Do I think she's a nazi or a racist? NOPE. She just knows that drama is a gigantic, throbbing tip motivator and is willing to cross whatever line it takes. Some girls (as it's recently come to light) decide to make other models lives hell in lieu of shows because the drama pays better, Olivia is doing the same shit in a different way.

Not saying I like it, just calling it like I see it.

But.. your people didn't suffer them. Your cities were not bombed (America, the UK of course, did suffer bombings on London and Coventry), your villages were not wiped from the map as a retaliation for assassinating a high ranked officer, your residents were not brought in with a razzia to be put to work in foreign factories, your jews, gypsies, communists, mentally ill or people with Down syndrome were not put on a train to be terminated in Auschwitz or Sobibor or Treblinka.
If I am willing to listen to what happened to these people, let myself imagine what they must have gone through, and then let my heart break for them...
then these people belong to me just as much as they do you.

The Nazi's went into a town and rounded up the Jews. The adults? Marched to a pit and shot. The children? Shut up in an empty house and left unattended for a couple of days. Finally their cries convinced someone that the merciful thing to do was to kill them as well. My babies, regardless of geographical location or the decades that separate us.

Do not forget, when the Nazis came, many of "your" people decided to help them commit their crimes; perhaps because of bigotry, perhaps for reasons of self-preservation. I had a story shared with me by someone whose grandfather joined up with the Nazis when they came calling. When the pushback came from Russia, he joined up and fought alongside the Communists. I don't judge the man, but I do wonder what I would have done in his shoes.

I'll probably get shit for saying this, but some girl parading around in a nazi uniform is a small price to pay for having near-infinite artistic expression on MFC. She's just a troll.

I think I decided long ago that Olivia's brand of entertainment isn't for me. I can't really fathom what her regulars get out of tipping what they do for what she does on cam, the artistic merit of which eludes me. But I can't help but respect her as a business woman. She carved out a strange, strange niche for herself, hooked big tippers, and now courts controversy for monetary gain. And it works for her.
Amen to this. I stay out of her room completely, partly because it is draining, partly because every time I've gone in her room I find myself getting sucked into the madness. Not because she is artistic, but because she is charismatic.

Won't be a bit surprised if her final show involves a mass suicide.

I dont like that supposedly liberal and tolerant people start calling for someone to die just because they do something they disagree with. To me thats way way worse then what Olivia did in the first place. Its the same as the people calling for the guy who killed Cecil the lion to die, yeah hes an ass and he should be punished and maybe put in some disgusting jail but I don't want to see anyone get killed.

Anyway back on topic I saw about 5-10 minutes of the "show" and watched her dance around and had a little chuckle and thought this is clearly just her being stupid in a fancy dress costume. I didnt get the whole shes a Nazi or she's evil or whatever thing. Once the novelty had worn off I left and decided its not for me. I think a lot of people are way too sensitive these days and jump on the faux outrage bandwagon too easily over every little thing and then dont give a shit about real and current issues that are actually ruining peoples lives and reserve all their outrage for things which in the big scheme of things dont matter at all and dont actually harm anyone.

Edit btw who is the model who dressed in a KKK uniform and got banned. I tried to find out but couldn't and I'm curious.

I think the best possible response people can make in this situation, regardless of their feelings about free speech, satire, internet culture or MFC's rule enforcement is to consider donating to an organization such as the museum of tolerance, or similar.

After seeing AbbeyRhode donate half her earnings last night, I thought that was such an incrediblely positive and proactive way to respond to something like this, I donated last night and it made me feel a bit better.

I'm still offering a signed photo and thank you card to anyone who matches my $50 donation with proof. So far we've had 4 people do so. :)

Last edited:
Well then, my greenscreen show debut from a jail cell wearing orange scrubs shouldn't be a big deal at all compared to this...I am also going to feature an electric chair, a dry sponge and soap on a rope. Glorify the death penalty!

When I saw how she started her month, I thought of the military tactic of blitzkreig, rather than some political reference. Yes it was insensitive and a dark reminder or history, but her topic showed her intent. I don't mind getting in touch with the evil nature of humanity, especially in artistic expression (this I took as her intent) once in a while. Doing this reminds us of the risks of prejudice, and how easily we can be lead into some of the worst things imaginable.
Words, sex, power, authority, our fears and so on can be used to take control of us. Olivia was enacting this, by asserting her control over MFC #1. It does trivialize the apocalypse but keep in mind it began from trivial forms of control. I suspect Olivia doesn't really expect us to fall for it, just to be reminded of it.

By the way, Mel Brooks is Jewish...is he a complete idiot?
View attachment 55855
That depends, is the combination on his luggage 12345?

On a more serious note, even if she didn't have this country blocked, this stunt would have somehow made me like her even less than before (and I didn't like her before, so go figure). This was not satire, this was not funny, this was nothing more than an attempt to shock for shock value's sake much like a lot of her antics. She seems to operate on the idea that any publicity is good publicity and that just because she earns the site a lot of money, they can't touch her.

Neither of these is necessarily true and I hope she will get any and all consequences she deserves for it.

Americans, and Brits for that matter, have no clue as to what the nazis did on the mainland, but I see the results of their evil every day still. She should be banned! And all her tokens made of this period should be donated to, say, foundations for ww2 veterans and survivors.

In the UK we are very aware of what the nazis did, we suffered nightly air raids for ages and were one of the main places Jews fled to to escape the nazis. Just because we weren't invaded doesn't mean we didn't feel the effects of Hitler's hatred.

I am personally of the opinion that a lot of people are blowing this shit up because of how much money she made off of it, which I can see how it adds to the distaste if you're opposed to her show....
Actually, the reason I am so pissed is because I am jewish and my grandfather was a Holocaust survivor. For the first time last night I was ashamed of working on MFC. Most of you didnt see it unfold, but the string of antisemitic vile in her room last night was apalling, and she didnt ban them, she didnt do anything. This is why
I dont think she is innocent. What she did resonated with white supremacists and antisemites, something that would NEVER happen with The Producers and Springtime for Hitler. No neo-nazi would applaud that because it is a mockery. But they were in Olivia's room last night cheering and MFC did nothing. My grandfather survived the product of jew hatred and it always begins innocently.

Last edited:
So the model who did the KKK thing, her profile is still there so she didn't get removed from the site? Just kicked off temporarily, right? If she was banned completely her profile wouldn't still be there? I'm not 100% sure on this so if someone who knows please confirm/deny this?

Its hard to tell what was in Olivia's mind when she did this... but, she must have known it was gonna be controversial, no matter what. So was that what she was going for? Stir the shit by wearing a nazi uniform and draping a swastika flag on the wall just for a reaction? Or, was it an attempt at satirizing the nazi regime through a parody? No one seems to have an answer to it... but its got everyones attention thats for sure.

Personally, I think it was an ill advised theme for a show on MFC and in poor taste... not much comedy content evident in her performance to redeem it I'm afraid. Hogan's Heroes was comedic parody of the Nazi regime... Olivia's performance fell wayyyy short.

BTW... I took a peek at Olivia's profile a few mins ago... there are 4 new pages of comments on her message wall... lots of angry people venting their thoughts.

Actually, the reason I am so pissed is because I am jewish and my grandfather was a Holocaust survivor. For the first time last night I was ashamed of working on MFC. Most of you didnt see it unfold, but the string of antisemitic vile in her room last night was apalling, and she didnt ban them, she didnt do anything. This is why
I dont think she is innocent. What she did resonated with white supremacists and antisemites, something that would NEVER happen with The Producers and Springtime for Hitler. No neo-nazi would applaud that because it is a mockery. But they were in Olivia's room last night cheering and MFC did nothing. My grandfather survived the product of jew hatred and it always begins innocently.
Well, they did stop her show, and told her "no more." She said that the "show" was an experiment, and if so, it was a success. She demonstrated that racists, antisemites and other evil people live among us in unimaginable numbers. But really, I already knew that...it's always just beneath the surface. What amazed me is the kind of evil hate coming from the "OTHER" side. As in my examples, people that decided that since Olivia was a "racist" (not), it's ok to suggest she should be raped and tortured. I was more appalled by this than the nazi-sympathisers...I already knew they were always among us...but when people who should be against hate, showing their true colors, it just made me very sad.

ok, we get your animosity . IF you knew anything about Olivia, you would know she almost never bans the common trolls, haters, douchebags and idiots. She lets the room play with them and they usually go away.

Since its been mentioned so much and ASSUMED it was one of Hitlers speeches, I feel the need to ask, which of you are fluent in german? Mine is very rusty but from what i did decipher, it was a speech about "token domination",.... AKA - her desire to run for #1 this month. It fell in directly with the "Blitzkrieg MF" in her topic. This absurdity of her being a nazi or any of the other hateful things shes been called here is laughable, especially since very few of you have ever spent time in there or talked with her. It's the same as many other things, folks read the title of something and all of a sudden POOF !! you have the wisdom of the ages and are the all knowing, all seeing "Karnack the Magnificent".. [Not that that holds any meaning for most of you kids]
My suggestion to any of you that are easily offended about .. well, .. anything. stay away from her room. If it starts off like this, I can only wonder whats next... Some parody of Muhammad, some other bearded extremist, perhaps the Pope again. maybe a visit from Obama or Putin.... Maybe even one of the Romanian leaders in jail on corruption charges... who knows ?
I can make a safe bet it will be controversial and stir the pot of the easily offended PC crowd. The ice machine is down at the end of the hall for all the butthurt thats gonna happen.

BTW.... welcome Brewhammer. great thread to lose your posting cherry. :~D

The key word to this Nazi show by Olivia is Blitzkreig. This "show" wasn't a show at all but a carefully planned attack. The crowd in that room have done it before but usually not in such an offensive way. If you think that any of this was spontaneous, I can only tell you it wasn't. Olivia's gang plans these events well in advance and the same big tippers appear on cue with loaded accounts. The fallout is just collateral damage, as they say. Olivia openly announced that she's crazy and doesn't care, and I believe that. She knew what was going to happen before it happened, like a kid with a gun walking into a church...

And who is the Blitzkreig against? Other models and their respective teams or armies, of course. MissFreeCams is a war and this is her opening attack. Thankfully, nobody gets killed and it's remarkable how well this generates biz on MFC. MissFreeCams is the best marketting tool on the site, as the top models have all figured out. Wars make money because they're emotional.
For the most part, it's all very entertaining, which is the point, I guess.

Last edited:
So the model who did the KKK thing, her profile is still there so she didn't get removed from the site? Just kicked off temporarily, right? If she was banned completely her profile wouldn't still be there? I'm not 100% sure on this so if someone who knows please confirm/deny this?
That's my understanding too. So, they did the same to both models, shut down their rooms temporarily.

MissFreeCams is the best marketting tool on the site, as the top models have all figured out. Wars make money because they're emotional.
For the most part, it's all very entertaining, which is the point, I guess.

This is so true. I saw some posts on twitter recently with some intermodel drama where one model was saying she stirs up stuff just so she doesnt have to do actual shows and people tip her even more just because they are taking her side. Lots of people buy into it. Not my thing but then theres lots of stuff on MFC that I'm not into so whatever floats your boat. If those members feel its money well spent then all the best to them, meanwhile the model is laughing all the way to the bank.

As for Olivia im guessing any invitations to future cam girl meetups have been rescinded :haha:

Reactions: SoTxBob
That's my understanding too. So, they did the same to both models, shut down their rooms temporarily.

Olivia was only kicked off for about 10 minutes. The KKK chick was completely banned for two hours. She got a response saying that she had continued a racist theme after a warning. However, they never gave her a warning (or so she claims). Regardless, I'm glad that MFC is enforcing the rules a little more fairly now. Ban neither or both. And they did. Makes me feel a little better, anyway.

Olivia was only kicked off for about 10 minutes. The KKK chick was completely banned for two hours. She got a response saying that she had continued a racist theme after a warning. However, they never gave her a warning (or so she claims). Regardless, I'm glad that MFC is enforcing the rules a little more fairly now. Ban neither or both. And they did. Makes me feel a little better, anyway.

In all honesty, I'd love to see the mighty MFC start banning some of the members that are constantly pumping out the hate speech. Not only in rooms but the lounges as well. They serve no purpose except to promote their own brand of hate.

What a field day for a sociologist.

I’ve given up trying to understand the mindset of today’s so-called liberals. The whole point of free speech is that it’s supposed to protect speech which others find offensive. That’s its purpose.

But today it’s become commonplace for people to invoke a monopoly on suffering, as well as divine omniscience in determining “truth” from falsehood among various trendy issues of the day. And so now we find that exceptions are increasingly being carved out from free speech on the grounds that certain speech is simply too hurtful to our delicate ears, too dangerous for our fragile sensibilities.

Someone putting “death to jews” on a tip note is hardly the worst thing that has happened on MFC. Other top ten models have done equally worse and are still on the site with the full support of their peers - which brings me back to the hypocrisy of so-called liberals who are really cultural fascists and totalitarians in disguise. Try to interest them in modern day slavery against fellow human beings and they yawn. But if someone waves a Confederate flag, or a Nazi flag suddenly it’s OMG, THE END OF THE WORLD, DEATH PENALTY NOW!!! Try to suggest that perhaps their priorities are misplaced and its HOW DARE YOU? I RECYCLE! I DONATE TO PETA! I SIGNED THE BACK OF MY ORGAN DONOR CARD!

(At least this Olivia has more courage than certain knee-jerk posters who immediately reach for the troll button but are too lazy, cowardly and/or ignorant to post a single word.)

Last edited:
Reactions: CasseLove
ok, we get your animosity . IF you knew anything about Olivia, you would know she almost never bans the common trolls, haters, douchebags and idiots. She lets the room play with them and they usually go away.

She banned me last night for telling her respectfully that her show was inappropriate and that profiting from a genocide is in bad taste. I was respectful, mind you, I didn't call her names or said anything violent AT ALL. But she let the antisemitic comments go on and on and didn't care to ban those saying that all jews should die. This is telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.