AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coverage and discussion on TheYoungTurks

Olivia played that Young Turks thing tonight. What they didn't know about Olivia's show could fill the Grand Canyon. They said she was banned; she wasn't. MFC stopped her cam and asked her to take the outfit off; she complied. One of the Young Turks hosts said she was spewing anti-Semitic rhetoric. At no time did Olivia do this. It's like they just looked at Twitter outrage, took the comments at face value and then wrote their story.

Holy hell... this girl has pulled in more tokens in 3 days than the average camgirl will make all month. 20K tips one after another.
Fuck bitches get money.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You go Olivia.

Yes, both sides seem to be about equally ugly....like this guy who called her a racist then posts this?

Stoatie:You are a typical eastern blok idiot which us English have been swamped with. All nose, no tits.
Of all the offensive posts about killing and gassing Jews in the comments section and this is the most offensive post you could find by people berating her dressing as a Nazi?
I don't think it's a very nice post.
But, to me that's pretty innocuous when you see some of the hatred spewed.

Olivia played that Young Turks thing tonight. What they didn't know about Olivia's show could fill the Grand Canyon. They said she was banned; she wasn't. MFC stopped her cam and asked her to take the outfit off; she complied. One of the Young Turks hosts said she was spewing anti-Semitic rhetoric. At no time did Olivia do this. It's like they just looked at Twitter outrage, took the comments at face value and then wrote their story.i

This is what theyoungturks constantly does, they don't fact check anything, they just want content and they want it out there before anyone else. I don't know why people still watch it.

She makes money and has MFC by the balls (I honestly think that the massive amount of tokens are being "cleansed" by MFC).

Nobody who does that crap gets so many tokens.
20000 tokens for a ticket to go on holiday with an average looking girl?
It's money laundering.

That's where all the big tokens come from. It's not rocket science.

Cause a massive distraction and let the real crime pass undetected.

Bullet points, yo!

- "Attractive" is obviously subjective but I have a hard time accepting any woman who doesn't fit the very specific criteria of a bunch of doods who probably aren't exactly swimming in female attention is an "ugly whore". Olivia might not look like the typical "top MFC model", but by any sensible metric, she's a good looking girl.

- I now see why she doesn't talk during her "performances". Listening to her talk briefly about her motivations for the Nazi schtick and the point of it all pretty much stripped away any lingering doubt that there was any substance to any of it or any meaning beyond "it's controversial".

- Her argument that symbols are ambiguous and that the first amendment is something that exists in a country that she doesn't live in was paper-thin to begin with and didn't really do her defence any favours. She might not be a satirist with deep and meaningful, intelligent insights to make through subversive performance art, but she's by no means dumb (she was smart enough to orchestrate and financially benefit from this whole mess) and the idea that she didn't know exactly what she was doing, exactly who she'd be offending, and exactly why they'd be offended is pretty laughable.

- I thought she dealt with trolls very well.

It's money laundering.
I've never had the balls to mention this but yeah, points for you for figuring it out. On an industrial scale...

Now if Leo is truly evil, he will ban her on the 15th....
Leo hasn't owned MFC for years. However... it's somewhat of a mystery who really owns the site now and from where.
MFC would not ban Olivia unless she did something illegal, and there was a valid legal complaint (i.e. LilSecret).
They could certainly nail her for copyright infringment but that's not going to happen. She streamed the movie "The Interview" as a famous example. I'm impressed they shut her down for 20 mins over this Nazi thing though. That spank is going to sting long time.

4chan trolled her radio show while the same trolls who've been in her room calling her "ugly whore" (and worse) the last few days stayed in there several hours spamming hate at her. She never lost her joy; I admire that.

I used to have one guy who would come in and insult me only in private tip notes. And the tips were all over 100tokens each. So even though he was calling me every name under the sun, I was laughing and thanking him for every tip. Ended up making over $150 from that guy alone. Basically, insults don't sting when they're taped to big coins.

Of all the offensive posts about killing and gassing Jews in the comments section and this is the most offensive post you could find by people berating her dressing as a Nazi?
I don't think it's a very nice post.
But, to me that's pretty innocuous when you see some of the hatred spewed.
It's not innocuous at all. Ugly is ugly. Spewing hatred is always a bad thing. And comparing RANGES of hate seems kind of silly to me. My point was really that SOME people who I would have expected to be in the anti-hate camp were spewing bigotry themselves. What does Olivia's nose or breasts have to do with an of this?

She makes money and has MFC by the balls (I honestly think that the massive amount of tokens are being "cleansed" by MFC).

Nobody who does that crap gets so many tokens.
20000 tokens for a ticket to go on holiday with an average looking girl?
It's money laundering.

That's where all the big tokens come from. It's not rocket science.

Cause a massive distraction and let the real crime pass undetected.
I've never had the balls to mention this but yeah, points for you for figuring it out. On an industrial scale...
Perhaps there is some truth to this. I do not know. But the bait has been thrown out there, so I will bite...
Are these unsupported allegations? Or do you two gentlemen have concrete evidence of crimes committed by the mafia?
Please, go on...

Perhaps there is some truth to this. I do not know. But the bait has been thrown out there, so I will bite...
Are these unsupported allegations? Or do you two gentlemen have concrete evidence of crimes committed by the mafia?
Please, go on...

honestly it's hard to think that mfc tokens would be a good way to launder money...especially since i've heard they don't accept pre-paid credit cards.

They do indeed accept pre-paid cards. And if you amuse yourself by thinking up a clever new name for each new card, they will indeed shut you down until they have verified that you have an identity. :wasntme:

They do indeed accept pre-paid cards. And if you amuse yourself by thinking up a clever new name for each new card, they will indeed shut you down until they have verified that you have an identity. :wasntme:

i'll take that as guilt >_<

so they don't accept pre-paids until you verify your identity? for age verification i assume?

No age verification needed I don't think. Some of the times when a member says "I am 12 and what is this?" he is actually 12 and genuinely curious. Not something that gets talked about much because I doubt models like being reminded that kids are watching them masturbate.

i'll take that as guilt >_<

so they don't accept pre-paids until you verify your identity? for age verification i assume?
No, they accept them without id, but apparently they get a little suspicious if you offer a different name every time. And if they were amused by selling tokens to Mr. Dick Jirations, I couldn't tell.

But they impressed me with the way they handled it. Simply asked who I was, told me to stick to using my real name, and they have steadily increased my token buying options since. Now about that video quality...

Hmmm... Nothing to do with Olivia but, ok, let's play around a bit to chat about Money Laundering, because it came up in this thread and it was asked why anyone would launder money through a camsite.
It's hard to write a simple explanation for a complicated scheme, but I'll try.
Just remember, this is just playing around and I already know I've left things out and this isn't a guide... or evidence of anything.

The whole idea of money laundering is to make it impossible for authorities to trace transactions. It's difficult to do, even if you're trying to move your own money. Move to a foreign country and try to transfer funds for example. Financial systems are literally designed to track everything and to thwart attempts regarding a whole host of things like tax evasion, flight of capital and proceeds of crime.

If you're a law abiding citizen, you're likely not buying credit card numbers on dark net sites, selling drugs or, scamming people through the phone or internet. "I call from Microsoft to fix your computer". Sadly, many people are, and they are often on the other side of the world where any cash has to become digital at some point to be deposited, transferred or used. "Dirty" money may simply be untaxed and not from crime.

Besides other traditional methods... camsites could potentially be a perfect spot for money laundery because of their closed token system. Tokens are not real money but come from real money and are returned as real money. Inside the system, they can be transferred to any number of other members or models and eventually come out as payments after the site takes it cut, which it does legally.

It should be noted that sites have their own safeguards that might detect dirty money. Any money injected into the system can't be withdrawn back as cash either. The "buy" is the conversion to tokens and after that it's distributed (or spent) within the system. So... Let the spending begin..
an anonymous user tipped 400,000 tokens
anon! [clap gif] WooHoo [nuke gif] you da man!

The studio or model receives the money, legally, and then it's split by the operators of the scheme. If the money was originally acquired for a small investment, it's essentially profit for everyone except of course for whoever lost the money in the first place. If the "dirty" money was orginally aquired by the camsite, then that would shorten the chain. Spreading a large amount of money to many low-tax citizens is a great way to reduce taxes.

Camsites are very secretive and almost impossible to access, due to privacy concerns. Members and Models are virtually anonymous to anyone outside the system. Even the camsite system may not know who (or where) everyone really is. They also tend to be private companies with "investors".

So... is all this worthwhile? Only on a large scale and only with essentially "dirty" money.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Mila_ and Sevrin
The problem with the laundering theory is the 50% the site takes which makes it a terrible transaction for everyone involved. I don't see them willingly taking that got when there are much better ways plus better sites with better cuts to do it in if they wanted to.

Reactions: Kitty_Blue
hmm... well when you are a big buyer, you can get extensive discounts on tokens.
again.. this is only worthwhile in large amounts and you have to factor in the tax angle.

Legit, regular users or models would never bother with this on a small scale.

oh the ol' ... "she's popular and I don't like her so money laundering!" argument again...

Yawn. Did I take a wrong turn at Albuquerque and end up in the main lounge?
Are we going to argue about how much a token is worth for a model next?

Camsites are very secretive and almost impossible to access, due to privacy concerns. Members and Models are virtually anonymous to anyone outside the system.
This part strikes me as ludicrous. I doubt the people you are hiding from (governments) are going to be deterred by the privacy policies of secretive, almost impossible to access camsites.

Now that I have cleared Olivia of any involvement in organized crime, can we please get back to calling her a Nazi?

hmm... well when you are a big buyer, you can get extensive discounts on tokens.
again.. this is only worthwhile in large amounts and you have to factor in the tax angle.

Legit, regular users or models would never bother with this on a small scale.
The first time I read one of your posts, I was fairly certain you had never even visited Olivia's chat room. So I just ignored it. But now you're expounding on money laundering when it's clear you haven't even a clue how banking works, or business, or even MFC. This forum isn't the place for fiction.

Yeah.. the money laundering thing.. I just don't buy.

Now, I do know that it isn't outside the realm for some ladies to get their regulars to spend large amounts and to refund a portion back to them. However, she's at a point now where that really isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.