AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
For the past while, the only game I can really get into is Diablo III for Xbox One.
I really enjoy PC gaming more than anything and I love MMO/MMORPGs, but my computer just won't handle them the way I want :(
Could never get into League like a lot of people are into now :p I don't like full-on PvP or FPS.

I bought this game about a week and a half ago. And I've spent so much time on this game because it's so intense. It's called story of seasons and it's the hardest game I've ever played even though it's just a farm simulator. 73 hours put in it so far.

Reactions: Gen
Warframe! Nothing beats being a space ninja. I mainly PC game... mostly RPGs and MMOrpgs but sometimes i do dabble in FPS

I'm playing mass effect 2... might move immediately into 3 though I'm taking my sweet time with it since I'm having such a great time going through it. My first play through. I understand what the hype was all about now :)

Reactions: hapa74
Okay, so I'm weirdly addicted to clicker games...
There's this free one on Steam called Sakura Clicker and tbh I was drawn to it cause I thought there'd be more hentai:blush:
But the game has cute drawings and the girls make oddly suggestive moans throughout, but no nudity. Not a big deal since it's a pretty fun clicker game. Yeah, I can get lost in it for a while. Easy to pick up and put back down which is perfect since my life has been all over the place.
Definitely recommend it for fans of clicker games and cute anime girls.

I can't believe I really started playing Rimworld again. It's so fucking addictive.
I had never heard of this before and gave it a try... its quite addicting! I played it all day yesterday but started to rage quit because the colonist weren't listening... everyone was hungry yet no one will hunt or make meals... bah lol

On a side note, Diablo 3 season 4 starts today at 5pm PST!! A new season plus the new cube patch so you can customize more. Let me know if anyone wants to team up!

Reactions: Gen
Minecraft. For hours and hours every day. Creative Mode on Peaceful.

I started off this thing just trying to survive the night and battles hordes of zombies, but now I'm landscaping a planet.

wish I had the patience to play that game. I've seen so many cool things built

wish I had the patience to play that game. I've seen so many cool things built
I like it because I'm a control freak. When you're in Creative Mode, you get to control pretty much everything about your entire planet, and you get all the blocks for free. It's probably the biggest selling point of Minecraft: there is a mode specifically for people who don't care enough to jump through all the hoops to "qualify" for the blocks that are usually only available later in the game.

That's something I don't like about other games. In GTA, if I don't sell these drugs to these guys, I'm not getting any further in that storyline. When I play GTA V, I don't bother doing any crimes at all. There's no point (for me). I just enjoy a nice drive by the sea, or go for a beer in the mountains. Most of the jobs for my player seem to be crime-related. I've dropped my CV into a few places but nothing so far.

Just installed Deus Ex a few days ago for PC via Steam and have really enjoyed it so far! :) The politics in that game are so "grey area". Love the choices you have to make. It's been a month of 'first evers' for me, so I figured why not dive into PC gaming as well. Was raised on console games, and I must say that PC gamers have a point about console games being too easy by comparison. The learning curve using the mouse, the directional keys, the options/tools, the cheats, the modding... *eyes roll back of head passes out. Anyway, hello all. Anyone else into Deus Ex?

...When I play GTA V, I don't bother doing any crimes at all. There's no point (for me). I just enjoy a nice drive by the sea, or go for a beer in the mountains.

This is exactly the reason I could never get into the GTA series. I usually wind up abandoning the story line for a night of unhinged pandemonium, and eventually I get bored and I sit down and realize there is nothing for me to do BUT that. lol.

This is exactly the reason I could never get into the GTA series. I usually wind up abandoning the story line for a night of unhinged pandemonium, and eventually I get bored and I sit down and realize there is nothing for me to do BUT that. lol.

That's why I couldn't get into GTA series and got bored of them rather quickly. I had fun with Saints Row IV, though I think it's more to do with being able to have super powers.
I started playing FF 13 again. Not sure why I bought it on Steam when I have it on my PS3.

Okay, so I'm weirdly addicted to clicker games...
There's this free one on Steam called Sakura Clicker and tbh I was drawn to it cause I thought there'd be more hentai:blush:
But the game has cute drawings and the girls make oddly suggestive moans throughout, but no nudity. Not a big deal since it's a pretty fun clicker game. Yeah, I can get lost in it for a while. Easy to pick up and put back down which is perfect since my life has been all over the place.
Definitely recommend it for fans of clicker games and cute anime girls.

@David_Lee_Loca Have you tried Hunie Pop? It has waaay more hentai than Sakura Clicker ;) and it's just a mouse game so pretty relaxing. The creators also made an other that focuses on Cam Girls :D

Currently playing Bind of Isaac, Rebirth. It's my relaxing but also working on my shitty reflexes for gaming. Bonus, it always changes.

Also need to complete the Batman Arkham series, are there still issues with the newest release for PC? Last I heard it was released with issues, donno if they fixed em.

Finished Final Fantasy Type-0 on PS4 the other day. It's... good? Definitely not great though. Been playing Destiny too which I'm really digging now that I know what I'm doing. It's definitely much more fun when you now people who play it too. Multiplayer Strikes are pretty awesome. Also, Mousecraft on Vita is surprisingly really good. It's like a fun cross between Mousetrap, Tetris, and Lemmings. I also started another playthrough of Resident Evil HD last night.

And I bought MGS V today! Only played an hour so far but I'm already reasonably convinced it's the weirdest, greatest game ever made.

Oh, and Fallout Shelter! Though my game is bugged and keeps crashing so I'm waiting for a patch to be released before I can play it again.

My best friend just bought a PS4 so he's lent me his PS3 to play The Last of Us! I am really enjoying it so far. It's so hard for me to be stealthy in any game, so it's fun to try (and fail). Plus Joel & Ellie are so cute.

I'm getting a PS4 this week though!!! My friend is giving me his copy of Arkham Knight, and I'm gonna buy Until Dawn. So excited!!

Reactions: hapa74
Oh yeah, and trying to get through Secret of Mana on SNES. New thing I learned, Secret of Mana (aka Seiken Densetsu 2), Chronotrigger, and FF IV all sort of evolved from one game. Apparently it began as the original Chronotrigger, but eventually became it's own thing. Square condensed SoM down to one smaller game and changed it's name from Chronotrigger (original name) thinking it was a better sequel to FF III than a standalone project. Then they went out and made the best damn time travel game on the system (Chronotrigger)!! :)

Oh hai, everyone. I'm a dork.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
@David_Lee_Loca Have you tried Hunie Pop? It has waaay more hentai than Sakura Clicker ;) and it's just a mouse game so pretty relaxing. The creators also made an other that focuses on Cam Girls :D

Currently playing Bind of Isaac, Rebirth. It's my relaxing but also working on my shitty reflexes for gaming. Bonus, it always changes.

Also need to complete the Batman Arkham series, are there still issues with the newest release for PC? Last I heard it was released with issues, donno if they fixed em.

I just started playing Huniepop yesterday and I'm totally hooked!! I've almost collected all the panties :smuggrin:

I just started playing Huniepop yesterday and I'm totally hooked!! I've almost collected all the panties :smuggrin:

haha XD soo much fun! I got 95% because I just couldn't stand talking to Tiffany to learn everything about her, for whatever reason.

Btw there's a way to have those selfies they send you to be more X rated ;) My bf found a package online so not sure how you could go about getting them. But it does exist!

haha XD soo much fun! I got 95% because I just couldn't stand talking to Tiffany to learn everything about her, for whatever reason.

Btw there's a way to have those selfies they send you to be more X rated ;) My bf found a package online so not sure how you could go about getting them. But it does exist!
I'm totally obsessed with Jessie and Audrey, lol. I finally got to the part where you have to date Venus. I think steam censors the selfies by default for whatever reason :grr:. Maybe it's some kinda outside DLC I'll have to look into.

Oh yeah, and trying to get through Secret of Mana on SNES. New thing I learned, Secret of Mana (aka Seiken Densetsu 2), Chronotrigger, and FF IV all sort of evolved from one game. Apparently it began as the original Chronotrigger, but eventually became it's own thing. Square condensed SoM down to one smaller game and changed it's name from Chronotrigger (original name) thinking it was a better sequel to FF III than a standalone project. Then they went out and made the best damn time travel game on the system (Chronotrigger)!! :)

Oh hai, everyone. I'm a dork.
Chrono Trigger is amazing. I still have the poster of them by the campfire that came with the game. Love it. They made a Playstation sequel called Chrono Cross. It was good if you don't compare it to the amazing Chrono trigger ... no timetravel really but more so alternate realities. If you haven't tried it, I would give it a go.

Reactions: Always_Tim