AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sex Work Blog

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Emma,

If I may ask you, what do you envision for your blog: do you simply mean to post articles on it? or would you also like to make business out of it; e.g. upload contents (free and/or for sale), let readers know when you are online, accept tips and gifts etc. ?

If you want your blog to leverage sales as well, do you find Wordpress is easy enough for you to achieve it?

I'm asking because I was considering starting a Blog CMS for cam models that would make it very easy to sell contents, accept tips and so forth. Please let me know what you think / if you are having difficulties with the current available solutions.

Have a nice day,
Gérald

Reactions: emma_d
Hello Emma,

If I may ask you, what do you envision for your blog: do you simply mean to post articles on it? or would you also like to make business out of it; e.g. upload contents (free and/or for sale), let readers know when you are online, accept tips and gifts etc. ?

If you want your blog to leverage sales as well, do you find Wordpress is easy enough for you to achieve it?

I'm asking because I was considering starting a Blog CMS for cam models that would make it very easy to sell contents, accept tips and so forth. Please let me know what you think / if you are having difficulties with the current available solutions.

Have a nice day,
Gérald
The blog for me is purely writing. Just trying to hone my craft and express myself. I will not be looking to sell content on it or using it to advertise for camming. Wordpress has been a dream for me to work with, very user friendly and simple to work with.

Thanks for sharing Emma and good luck with your blog. I read a few articles, I liked your authentic style of write, very natural. The navigation from one article to another is not easy though, if I may give a recommendation check onto http://becauseimawhore.com/ which is a pretty cool blog. The tags + recent articles features make it easier to discover articles, but maybe you have this planned already.

Have a nice day

Thanks for sharing Emma and good luck with your blog. I read a few articles, I liked your authentic style of write, very natural. The navigation from one article to another is not easy though, if I may give a recommendation check onto http://becauseimawhore.com/ which is a pretty cool blog. The tags + recent articles features make it easier to discover articles, but maybe you have this planned already.

Have a nice day
Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a look see :)

Very interesting read and I like your style.

Keep on writing and all the best...

Bobby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.