AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been listening to The Pretenders on repeat for about six hours... oops.

When I hear odd noises from the kitchen, I have to go in and start opening up cabinets until I find the cat. She knows how to open the doors. Had no idea that could happen. Cute, but annoying, too.

Just found out that a member on MFC I considered a friend passed away about a month ago. I wish I found out sooner. :(

R.I.P. Bohunkz

My heart/stomach: "Get some French fries from *the local pizza place*, and put a shitload of salt on them. Mmmmm!"
VS
My brain: "You big dummy! Why do you keep doing that? Do you want ANOTHER headache?"

273791-apple-ipod-touch-2011.jpg

I think I'm going to go buy a new iPod. My 4th gen is still working after multiple trips around the world but, this new one has the processing power I need and a better camera.

I'm my own sugardaddy. And sugardaddy says I can have a new iPod Touch 6th Gen with an A8 chip.

salty french fries. omg, I need salty french fries

I've been away from my partner for 13 hours and I miss him like crazy already. :grumpy: Just 13 more to go!

My quest for salty french fries was a failure. Was forced to settle for parmesan/herb french fries.
CpoiFfY.jpg

My quest for salty french fries was a failure. Was forced to settle for parmesan/herb french fries.
CpoiFfY.jpg

Ooh, this reminds me I bought some sweet potatoes to make into fries. Must go cook now.
Hmmm, to bake or deep fat fry? That is the question now.

Reactions: ThunderWeasel
Donald Trump emerging as a front runner.....GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The high temperature shouldn't be allowed to get above 100* and stay there for any length of time, let alone the better part of a week like it has been.

::::Trigger Alert:::: (not sure if I did this right, my apologies if not)
I'm in a really bad place in my head right now. Seems like everything I say and do is wrong and starts a fight that leads to me being to blame for everything. I really don't see it getting better, and I can't stop crying. I don't know why I'm posting this here, I'm sure I'll regret it later. I can't deal with this anymore, I tried therapy, tried anti-depressants, tried dealing with it on my own, and I'm feeling hopeless and like giving up might be the only solution. I'm sorry to be such a downer, it's just how I feel a.t.m. and I don't have anyone to talk to.

im listening to a mix that is so amazing i cant sleep, i have a full schedule tomorrow and i know i will regret being up so late.....but its sooo worth it.

I hate when I start watching a new show on Netflix and then halfway through Season 1 I learn the show was canceled. Don't even bother finishing the season. sigh.

Reactions: fandango
My cat just got diagnosed with kidney failure and he won't live more than ~2 years... and that's if things go well. ;-; Had a big cam day planned today, which I really better rock out because keeping him comfortable is going to cost a fortune. Currently @ $600 bill and this is day one. Not to mention just feeling so heavy hearted-- he followed me to my house off the streets and had been wandering on my road for about a year according to neighbours. So basically, had he not bumped into me he would have died on the streets in pain. :(

I just dropped my Iphone 5c in my dog's water bowl. Gug. Hopefully the rice its in saves its life. Everything but the lock button appeared to be working when I put it in the rice. So fingers crossed the cellphones gods don't kill my cell phone. I cant afford to buy a new one.:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

Status
Not open for further replies.