AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I actually enjoy seeing someone on here not afraid to speak their mind even if it goes against popular opinion. God knows I probably disagree with most on the forum when it comes to political and religious ideals. But yeah, in his case, he just couldn't make a point without also making it a derogatory remark. That's not only rude, but it weakens your argument. It's like he never took a debate class in his life.
I know it's a well known saying, but some people need to learn it.

"You can disagree without being disagreeable."

Interesting night tonight at the bar. Guy walks up to me and "hey buddy, remember me?"
"Noooope"
"Travis F, haven't seen you since like what, my sophomore year?"
Yada yada yada

He goes out, has a smoke, eats and leaves like an hour later and then " see ya Tyler, good seeing you."
And then he called me Tyler again...

The son of a bitch recognized me from across a crowded bar, and managed to get my name wrong.

Also, for the record, I hate it when people I don't remember come up and do the "remember me." Bullish.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
When I go afk for couple hours and come back to see so many bans and a doghousing! :bag:
Did war break out when I wasn't looking?

o_O
I just noticed it too, and even browsed through some of the threads to see what led up to the bans and doghousing. No clue.

@AerynShade Hah, yeah my parents found I could learn a couple easily then they were like LEARN ALL ZEE LANGUAGES! But yeah, LP has tons of languages and dialects, I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for. ^.^

.. which means there are few trolls that Ann can't tell to FOAD in their native language. :D

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Based on a true story/Supreme Court case. They had us watch this movie in high school. I remember it being aired on TV on Valentine's Day one year, and I think they should just go ahead and air it every year on Valentine's Day. :)

When I go afk for couple hours and come back to see so many bans and a doghousing! :bag:
Did war break out when I wasn't looking?

o_O
I found this post literally digging for the same thing. I feel like I missed something!

Helpful hint for everyone. Evidently if you're not very experienced in anal and you have a fox tail butt plug in, don't have the tail under your foot when you go to stand up off the floor.

As one lady had it instantly shoot out of her behind just described it; "one of the most painful things I've ever experienced in my life."

:bigtears::eek::swear:

With the trend to go all out to make the most exciting, greatest profile in the land, keep in mind something. If it takes 5 minutes to scroll down it, you've made your profile too damn long. It got boring 47 mouse wheel scrolls ago and everyone forgot what the hell they went there to look up.

Bells and whistles mean nothing if it's a webpage the average viewer literally says 'too long; didn't read' halfway down and just clicks the X on the page.

The starter one that comes with every new account and has the basic info filled in, is ten times better than that.

I haven't been on cam in over a month, but I'm gonna try my first shift tonight. I'm uploading new videos and I've got a couple new games, I have a whole new mindset for my whole approach to camming... But I'm freaking out, very anxious and nervous.... like I've never been on cam before. Wish me luck on getting back into camming and also staying on top of reading and posting on here.... I miss my model status! :p Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday!

I've come to the conclusion that I am never the target demographic for commercials. All the new jeep commercials have in no way made me want to go out and buy a new jeep, but they did convince me to download some music by X Ambassadors

The slowness of the ship's wifi makes me think much harder about what pages I want to see when I use it.

I have a bachelors in graphic design and I can't seem to get a job anywhere. I have joined a few career sites and I got an email from one saying that they think I would be a good fit for a brand called Luvu. So after some research I find out that they are Liberator Inc. and they make sex furniture.

Always funny to be in lounge10000 reading all the bitching going on about models being greedy and having bad boob jobs. And one of them they are talking to in there is a top 100 model, who has implants, on her perv account.

Here's a thread for most busy people, or just a way to share things in general. Try to post once a day max, because the topic isn't hourly thoughts. :p

Just leave a note--short or long--of what's on your mind, be it serious, silly, or who-knows-what. It's a useful practice that hopefully will aid more people in having a good thought further engraved in their mind.

I highly encourage you to be positive in these posts, but feel free to be open with whatever thought you have, so long as you're willing to share it.

My thought today;

I like smiley faces, but not emotes. Fuck emotes. Woot for the disable feature. Bam! ...and yes, Bam is part of my thought. Granted I'm thinking of changing it to "Boom." ;)

Hi Everyone, I've been away from the forum for a good while now. I haven't seen Alex in I'm going to say, a good four years. Alex, if I may, you look beautiful. And you grew out your hair. :)

I'm not sure if I'm running out of things to say, or the will to say them.

I really worry about what computers are doing to our brains. I try to combat it by reading books with all devices silenced/off.

On the other hand, I just realized I have exactly 3 weeks to learn some basic French and am downloading ALL THE LANGUAGE APPS.

GET DUOLINGO! Best language app EVER! Only problem, it doesn't have Romanian yet!! :(.

I'm realizing that I need to get an actual water phone case when I get the new iPhone....Because I just took a shower, wrapped my phone in a Ziploc bag, && it got wet... So much for Snapchat in the shower. =/. BUT SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW IPHONE!! I've been a diehard Android user since day one, && I've had the same fucking phone since 2012. :D

Reactions: AerynShade
The amount of new member posts I delete that are just saying "hi" on other ACF members' profiles IS TOO DAMN HIGH.

You're never going to get past moderation if you just do lame shit like that, people.

165l7uW.gif

The vast difference between these two "new site" posts is astounding.
Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 2.15.27 PM.png

And it proves how important it is to make a good first impression here, including proper grammar and polite discourse.

Bravo to @HHC for being incredibly receptive to critiques and ideas and for the endearing sense of friendliness shared within replies to that post. "Elena" and hundreds of others whom have popped up at ACF with "new site! omgzzZ!!" posts over the years should really take notes on how it's done from that thread.