AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Netflix removed that film from both their streaming and dvd services.
GOOD. That film was made purely for shock value and was just tasteless.

Off topic :D Thread reminded me of

I quite enjoy this one

Oh but on the topic of bad movies I like to think that for the most part I have pretty good taste in movies but I do enjoy throwing some occasional Bad movies in there, you know just for good measure. But here's the thing, there's a difference between a movie that's bad and a movie that's Bad, know what I'm saying? Lol I've definitely watched a few movies hoping that they would qualify to my standards of Bad though and they just end up being bad i.e not good, Hobo with a Shotgun is a prime example of this. One Bad film that I enjoyed was Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter though.

Reactions: fandango
*Takes a deep breath*

The Godfather. It is so fucking boring! Took me 4 tries to get through the whole movie. It is slow, uninteresting, and I just did not care about any characters. I do not see what people love about this movie. It could be used as a torture device at Guantanamo Bay.

Seriously. Worst movie I recall seeing. There are plenty of bad ones, but I can either forget them or find something to laugh at. Not Godfather. It is seared into my brain and it has no redeeming qualities.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Feardotcom

I saw it in the theaters with another one of my friends who is equally obsessed with horror movies. Everyone walked out of the film but us. We stayed til the bitter end- it was awful and non sensical. It has a 3% on Rotten Tomatoes- but if anyone wants to watch it I just saw it listed on HBO Go.

Dogtooth

I understood what it was trying to do... but it was just bad. And not in the kind of way that you can laugh at.

That was awesome I LOVE that sooo much.

Which reminded me of this.

Just incase you ever needed to see Turkish Jay Leno kicking some ass :rofl:

Lol omg the sound effects kill me

Reactions: fandango
The Godfather.

I watched Godfather for the first te a few months ago, I enjoyed it well enough to watch the other parts, but I didn't love it, found the pacing a bit weird.

My own worst movie is probably the Highlander, it was sooo awful, I remembered liking it as a boy so watched it the other month as an adult, god it was shit.

The Last Airbender

Which was so unfortunate, because I LOVE the TV show and even went to the midnight premiere of the movie, and I couldn't be more disappointed. The worst piece of crap in the universe. :rage:

The worst movie ive ever seen was The Spirit, it's the only movie I've ever been to where about 3/4 of the audience got up and left before the end. It was so bad Samuel L Jackson (normally the coolest guy ever) was some kind of gay Nazi villian in a pink Nazi uniform who was going to destroy the world with some random severed dancing feet henchmen if someone else told me about this movie I would have assumed they were smoking some seriously strong herb when they saw it.

Yeah The Spirit royally sucked but Sarah Paulson was super hot in it. Any woman that can throw a scalpel like that..... RAWR :inlove:

Probably this will go unseen but the worst movie i've watched was ABZURDAH, from Argentina. I felt they were trying to put so much information in 1h 40minutes, guess it was just so succesful on latin america because the book it was based on was best seller but the movie sucks lol

,,,the book it was based on was best seller but the movie sucks lol

Movies based on books are tough. When they work, I celebrate the screenwriter. Worst movie ever "I Am Legend" - amazing in that they adapted the first half of the book for cinema nicely and then went on to prove they had absolutely no understanding of the story.

Reactions: noemik
2003 Hulk - I want that hour and a half of my life back
Twilight Saga - Too easy
The Happening - Generally, I just don't like Shyamalan movies but this one especially pissed me off

• Funny!
Reactions: Influenced
Yeah, this one, I was so excited for this movie and was like, Seriously? when I actually saw it.
I actually enjoyed this one... but I hadn't seen any of the trailers pushing it as a horror film, or the advertising. I hadn't paid any attention to it until someone brought it over. Nice lil film, a little heavy handed, but nice darker film for a family with older kids.

Personal worst film: Day of the Triffids

Just... just horrible. Even for B-Movie sci fi standards.

I actually enjoyed this one... but I hadn't seen any of the trailers pushing it as a horror film, or the advertising. I hadn't paid any attention to it until someone brought it over. Nice lil film, a little heavy handed, but nice darker film for a family with older kids.

Personal worst film: Day of the Triffids

Just... just horrible. Even for B-Movie sci fi standards.

That was a classic M. Night Shama-lama-ding-dong plot twist, you think you're going to see a horror film but instead it's a fantasy, fairy tale, children's story........ thing. But seriously, marketing UBER-FAIL.

Reactions: Entertainer33
Status
Not open for further replies.