AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC Winners - 2015

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't watching but I saw people claiming that Leo didn't go to Olivia's room last night to congratulate her, like he normally does with the Miss MFC winner. Can anyone confirm whether or not that's true?

Myriads is right; Leo was in the room and congratulated her. Also gave an applause emote. It might have been hard to see - the chat was flying by like a rocket - but he was there and did congratulate her.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Molison and bsurs
Aspen finished Top 20 ever month since October 2010 or 5 straight years. That's 60 months.

GinnyPotter has been Top 20 since December 2012. 34 months.

Reactions: Sevrin
Updated for September, in the 2nd post though. :)

I wonder what the record is for lowest amount of hours put in for #1. Looks like September's queen was close to 40 hours! Huge congrats to her, that's quite the feat!! :party:

GinnyPotter said this was her 34th consecutive month in the top 20, and yeah, Aspen at a whopping 60!

Blisstime was #2 for several hours. In the last ten minutes the following happened.
image.png

I really think her tipper dude is really cool. He was explain how he had to go catch a plane, then said goodbye. At this point I really think Blisstime bought it. Then her dude explained about getting a drink on the plane, then BOOM with the mega tip. :D

That guy is unbelievable! Holy amazeballs. I'd throw up out of overwhelming excitement lol. That's his 2nd one that size or so isn't it?

Reactions: BiancaBaker
I think thats the same guy who gave her the massive tip at the start of the month that left her sitting pretty.

Reactions: AmberCutie
AspenRae was No. 2 when I went to sleep last night, and I see she ended up winning. Anyone witness the last couple of hours? Any suspense?

I was up late and popped into both rooms. I believe Aspen got one or two 45k tips in the like last 5 minutes to put her over. Both girls were really complimentary to each other though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: pg240
Status
Not open for further replies.