AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How popular is foot fetish?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
I really get a kick out of people with a foot fetish.

One model on MFC recently pointed the camera to her feet and the room count went up and up.
Another model was talked her first boyfriend and how they started to get dirty and all the guy wanted to do was lick her feet and toes. You could say they got off on wrong foot. ;)

I don't understand it. Is it popular really?

I feel like you kinda answered your own question in a way?

There is definitely an audience for feet. Just like there is an audience for any type of fetish. Put your feet up to the cam, feet people will flock in. Put your bush up to the cam, it will attract all the hairy bush lovers.

If you aren't into feet, it makes sense that you wouldn't understand it.

I'm resistant to believing those two cases of anecdotal evidence that I mentioned. Couldn't it be that people visit a models room because displaying feet is an unusual thing to do.

Last edited:
Eh, I get foot guys, and the ones who actually pay tend to be worth it, and really nice.

Granted there are a lot off feet bb guys, but many more tit/ass/pussy bb guys.

Also, I've notice it's really hard to get popular in foot fetish, but I think most of that's two reasons.

1) It's so easy to just show off your feet, they're likely looking for models who are really into it.
2) There are many versions of foot fetish. This is I think, the full list of foot fetishes from c4s. Basically it's easy to search other stuff, but there are so many types for the one fetish. Hard to make a niche with that being the case. Also, of course it's super easy to just find feet on youtube and such.

ARAB FOOT FETISH
BAREFOOT
BBW FEET
DIRTY FEET
EBONY FOOT FETISH
FEET FIGHT
FEET JOI
FOOT DOMINATION
FOOT FETISH
FOOT GAGGING
FOOT HUMILIATION
FOOT MASSAGE
FOOT PARTIES
FOOT PLAY
FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
FOOT SMELLING
FOOT SMELLING HANDJOB
FOOT SMOTHER
FOOT TICKLING
FOOT TORTURE
FOOT WORSHIP
FOOTJOBS
FOOTSIE
GAY FOOT FETISH
GAY FOOT WORSHIP
HIGHLY ARCHED FEET
KARATEKA FEET
MALE FEET
PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS
POV FOOT WORSHIP

As for it being unusual...the only thing I find unusual about it in a model's room is why on earth if she does it for free. I see so many show without charge, and I think "Gurl! No!"

Maybe I'm just biased as a model, but I feel like it's not unusual to show a body part on cam? Feet, armpits, belly buttons, tits, vaginas, faces...people jerk off to them and sometimes tip to see them on cam sites. Isn't that what most cam sites are for? I wouldn't find it too unusual to see somebody showing their feet off to the cam.

But, I also do this for a living, so I guess I don't find too many things "unusual" anymore? :haha:

Last edited:
According to Wikipedia it's the most popular fetish for a traditionally non-sexual body part and Google reliably(?) informs me that 1 in 5 men and 1 in 40 women have a foot-related fetish (be it for feet or footwear). I don't think it's unusual but then I might be slightly biased as I'm kind of one of those 1 in 5, I guess. If MFC is anything to go by, it's a very popular fetish and the "feet bb" guys seem almost as prevalent as the "bobs/asssss/pussy bb" guys.

Just from my own observation, I'd guess that "high heels bb" guys are more common than "feet bb" guys. Sometimes I can go for days without seeing a foot man...but I nearly always see a "heels bb" man. Sorry, but I find both of them annoying. Neither tips much if anything, and they're almost always demanding. Having said that, I'm sure there are some feet or heels men who are perfectly nice, generous members.

Just from my own observation, I'd guess that "high heels bb" guys are more common than "feet bb" guys. Sometimes I can go for days without seeing a foot man...but I nearly always see a "heels bb" man. Sorry, but I find both of them annoying. Neither tips much if anything, and they're almost always demanding.
Amen to this. I have seen a few guys tip for feet, but far more often they want to disrupt a perfectly good show with their begging ways.

I try not to judge. We all have our kinks. Mine happens to be crossed legs. Now I am not nutty about it mind you; it is an occasional thing, and always as a prelude to "Ok, now spread 'em wide!". Feet guys, on the other hand, will sit there and look at that shit all night long. Twice now I have gotten a :wtf: reaction from models for asking them if they would sit with their legs crossed for a moment. One even tried to double the price on me, which I refused on the grounds that she needed to get over herself. Ask them for feet, on the other hand, then that is all you will see on the monitor, and they won't bat an eye.

It is important to remember that feet guys are human just like the rest of us. We must not look down upon them as less. But increasingly, I find myself fantasizing about having them all marched to a pit and shot.

An unrelated question: can someone with a bit of etymological knowledge explain to me why feet guys aren't called pedophiles?

Reactions: Nordling
As for it being unusual...the only thing I find unusual about it in a model's room is why on earth if she does it for free. I see so many show without charge, and I think "Gurl! No!"

Back when I was a newb camgirl, I was watching other models on my prem account, and a guy asked a model if she had heels while she was doing a cumshow.... and she just grabbed a pair and put them on and went back to fapping. Dude didn't pay. Even as a newb, I was shocked that she didn't charge him.

Before MFC, I never knew that foot fetish was such a huge thing. I have extreme feelings about feet; they're kind "meh" to me. Each to their own, each to their own!

I'm sure plenty would find my cheek bone fetish weird! Luckily, I don't have to say "Show cheek bones BB" :haha:

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I'm sure plenty would find my cheek bone fetish weird! Luckily, I don't have to say "Show cheek bones BB" :haha:
I don't think that is weird at all. I can't tell you how many times I have told people they had great cheekbones. That jumps out at me for some reason.

Reactions: Swizzles
I just got a new regular who enjoys watching me rub my own feet in private. I think in over a year of camming he is my first true foot fetish person genuinely into MY feet. I have never had a pedicure, I don't paint my nails, I do trim them and keep them clean of course. I love fulfilling fetishes that allow me to invest little to no work.

Feet guys were already here and there in late 1990s when i have visited ifriend for the very first time following the link banner on AltaVista. They must have been around from the biginning of the INTERNET ERA or before it.

I often imagine that ARPANET could be full of text messages of scholars saying "FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET" using telnet.

kinda Scary
=(

Eh, I get foot guys, and the ones who actually pay tend to be worth it, and really nice.

Granted there are a lot off feet bb guys, but many more tit/ass/pussy bb guys.

Also, I've notice it's really hard to get popular in foot fetish, but I think most of that's two reasons.

1) It's so easy to just show off your feet, they're likely looking for models who are really into it.
2) There are many versions of foot fetish. This is I think, the full list of foot fetishes from c4s. Basically it's easy to search other stuff, but there are so many types for the one fetish. Hard to make a niche with that being the case. Also, of course it's super easy to just find feet on youtube and such.

ARAB FOOT FETISH
BAREFOOT
BBW FEET
DIRTY FEET
EBONY FOOT FETISH
FEET FIGHT
FEET JOI
FOOT DOMINATION
FOOT FETISH
FOOT GAGGING
FOOT HUMILIATION
FOOT MASSAGE
FOOT PARTIES
FOOT PLAY
FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
FOOT SMELLING
FOOT SMELLING HANDJOB
FOOT SMOTHER
FOOT TICKLING
FOOT TORTURE
FOOT WORSHIP
FOOTJOBS
FOOTSIE
GAY FOOT FETISH
GAY FOOT WORSHIP
HIGHLY ARCHED FEET
KARATEKA FEET
MALE FEET
PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS
POV FOOT WORSHIP

I kept scanning that list, hoping to see 'hobbit feet.'

According to Wikipedia it's the most popular fetish for a traditionally non-sexual body part and Google reliably(?) informs me that 1 in 5 men and 1 in 40 women have a foot-related fetish (be it for feet or footwear). I don't think it's unusual but then I might be slightly biased as I'm kind of one of those 1 in 5, I guess. If MFC is anything to go by, it's a very popular fetish and the "feet bb" guys seem almost as prevalent as the "bobs/asssss/pussy bb" guys.
Negative! My socks/stocking fetish is there because those items hide the feet! It's my anti-foot fetish. I just don't like feet.

I just. Can't. No. This is one thing that really weirds me out, to the point where I actually make sure to hide my feet on cam because I don't want anyone to come in my room for that reason. I ban anyone that asks anything foot related and many regulars joke with me about it, asking me about my feet in group to prank me, haha. I'm also a bit curious how popular it is to understand it a little better out of curiosity but.. yeah XD No offense to anyone at all I just... AHHH! XD

Reactions: DrWangFei
@Miqote Wait..so when you say you ban people for it. Are they like begging, or do you just flat out ban them. Could you not just say "Sorry I don't cater to that fetish?" Many people like different things, and that feels a bit over the top/rude. o_O

Reactions: JimsX
@Miqote Wait..so when you say you ban people for it. Are they like begging, or do you just flat out ban them. Could you not just say "Sorry I don't cater to that fetish?" Many people like different things, and that feels a bit over the top/rude. o_O

I'm sorry, I should have clarified. I ban them for repeated begging of foot stuff, after I tell them that I don't do it. For some reason, many of them see no as a maybe or something. :(

@Miqote Ah ok that's fine. I was like wait wat?! ^.^'

• Hugs
Reactions: Empress Mika
Feet are the largest fetish object out of all paraphilia. As a poster noted above about 5% of the male population hold an attraction to feet or one of the many feet related sub-philia.

For a quick class on the grouping it breaks down into several distinct sub groupings.

1) Observers. The largest faction. These people respond to feet in an almost one-to-one correspondence to the culturally accepted body parts to lust for (Breasts, Vagina, Ass, Legs) They get the same sort of arousal response that the 'vanilla' people get from the other body parts. And like a person might be into a specific size and shape of breast, nipple type etc, this foot grouping will fragment over toe length, foot shape, arch size etc. They will get very very idiosyncratic about what makes for an attractive foot to them, and when they see one that hits all the buttons they will focus deeply.

Co-philia like nylon, shoes, socks, dirty feet, toe nail polish color etc all also fall under the same grouping of Observers, just with the added aspect of a secondary philia mapped over it.

2) Manipulators. This group wants to interact with the foot. This includes the worshipers, toe suckers, ticklers, foot job fans, massagers. These folks see the foot as an agent to act or be acted upon. Their arousal comes out of the results of that interaction. Again this can be mapped against traditional behaviors involving the traditional sex areas, and seen in those contexts. A person who gets off on sucking toes, responds much like one who loves to suck nipples.

3) Psychological. This group views the foot as an object that directly links to power exchange and Dominance/Submisison. These folks get off on the teasing with feet (Dangling, slipping shoes on and off, footsie sort of games) Direct actions like trampling, or forced worship and so forth. These people's interest in feet is tied to their greater D/s desires, and feet are the 'key' that opens that lock in their arousal psychology.

A cam-modle will mostly deal with the Observers, as the other groups tend to need a two people to functionally work. Regardless of what you, the model may think of your feet, there will be people who think they are the hottest feet ever. Once again, you might have had similar concerns with some other aspect of your body and found that there were viewers who loved you all the more for it.

It is of course a form of objectification of a body part, and carries the same feelings as if your traditional sex body areas were being singled out and focused upon, made to feel more odd by the fact that the attention is non-cultural normative. A lot of people have issues with the foot fetish when they realize that there might be a lot of people getting off on their feet without their knowledge at any time in their normal day to day life. A reaction to the voyeuristic element of the philia.

Hope this helps with the folks who were curious about the philia.

This group wants to interact with the foot. This includes the worshipers...

I can totally see a Lifetime movie about a how some innocent teenage girl fell in love with the wrong guy and got dragged into a cult of foot worshipers.

I always shudder when people talk about licking/sucking my feet. I walk down my apartment building hallways and outside barefoot, you do NOT want to put your mouth on my feet. Ew.

I always shudder when people talk about licking/sucking my feet. I walk down my apartment building hallways and outside barefoot, you do NOT want to put your mouth on my feet. Ew.

This is a good example of the Psychological grouping. The fact that your feet could be covered in whatever is the fact that turns on the men who want to worship them. It's a associated grouping of being degraded with feet as the object, that they are only worthy of your feet regardless of what they are covered in. That it is so degrading to have to accept that is the turn on for them.

What you are doing is mapping your own personal response to the concept onto those who approach you with it. Of course you wouldn't want those feet in YOUR mouth, but THEY sure do, because it makes them feel valued to be used such, and so on.

Self mapping of personal response is almost always the first feeling people have when faced with a fetish behavior. And it's the first hurdle that needs to be leaped in understanding how the sexual aspects map for the holder.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AerynShade
This is a good example of the Psychological grouping. The fact that your feet could be covered in whatever is the fact that turns on the men who want to worship them. It's a associated grouping of being degraded with feet as the object, that they are only worthy of your feet regardless of what they are covered in. That it is so degrading to have to accept that is the turn on for them.

What you are doing is mapping your own personal response to the concept onto those who approach you with it. Of course you wouldn't want those feet in YOUR mouth, but THEY sure do, because it makes them feel valued to be used such, and so on.

Self mapping of personal response is almost always the first feeling people have when faced with a fetish behavior. And it's the first hurdle that needs to be leaped in understanding how the sexual aspects map for the holder.

Most of the ones who say something like that to me actually aren't thinking about what my feet come into contact with, and leave as soon as I point out that I never wear shoes and they'd essentially be licking the ground.

• Funny!
Most of the ones who say something like that to me actually aren't thinking about what my feet come into contact with, and leave as soon as I point out that I never wear shoes and they'd essentially be licking the ground.

They likely left after thinking you weren't actually on the same page. Many people who have worship fetishes over specific things don't care about where the thing has been and what it's touched as long they can experience something to feel closer to it.

What made me realize this was shoe/boot worshipers who would ask in private things like how often the footwear was worn, and they would get turned on by the idea of not only them being often worn, but even worn in not-so-great conditions and the idea of licking the soles of them.

Not all foot fetish is humiliation/degradation of course, but that's likely what they meant at least.

Last edited:
Of course you wouldn't want those feet in YOUR mouth, but THEY sure do, because it makes them feel valued to be used such, and so on.

It's less that, and more that I don't want mouths on my feet. The very idea of that sensation makes me queasy. I don't mind if someone wants to look at my feet, or even touch them with their hands, but keep wet slimy things like tongues far far away from my feet. I don't like mouths.

It's less that, and more that I don't want mouths on my feet. The very idea of that sensation makes me queasy. I don't mind if someone wants to look at my feet, or even touch them with their hands, but keep wet slimy things like tongues far far away from my feet. I don't like mouths.

@SaffronBurke I just wanted to say that I loved you. That is all. Hahaha!

And a big thank you to @Myriads for the information ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.