AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hearthstone Addiction

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2011
Ok guys I think I may have a problem. I've been getting more & more into this game. So much so that my PS4 has hardly had a look in during recent months. And I've gone a bit crazy over the past month or so on packs. Spending £105. Which is roughly 150 bucks! Please oh please tell me I'm not the only one who does this! lol.
But it's really improved my Palladin deck. I now have 4 legendaries & 10 epics in my deck (5 diferent cards, 2 of each). Which makes it all the more fustrating when you get dealt a shitty hand, knowing the imense damage you can cause.

Ok guys I think I may have a problem. I've been getting more & more into this game. So much so that my PS4 has hardly had a look in during recent months. And I've gone a bit crazy over the past month or so on packs. Spending £105. Which is roughly 150 bucks! Please oh please tell me I'm not the only one who does this! lol.
But it's really improved my Palladin deck. I now have 4 legendaries & 10 epics in my deck (5 diferent cards, 2 of each). Which makes it all the more fustrating when you get dealt a shitty hand, knowing the imense damage you can cause.

Dude, I'm not a serious player - I only play in casual mode and purposely don't use legendaries - but I have to play every frickin' day, for at least an hour. If I don't do the daily quest, it's like a stone in my shoe until I do. Matter of fact, going to do the daily right now.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and sahi
Hearthstone has recently took over my life. Its the main reason why my phone is always at like 10%. I haven't payed a dime yet but if they were to offer a bundle pack for both solo adventures & maybe like 10 card packs, then Blizzard can have my money. Out of all the games that offer the ability to buy in game content with real money, Hearthstone is the only one I actually considered. Due to the fact that I'm truly buying content for three devices vs just one device & the fact I can't seem to get enough of the game.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.