AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So I've not watched network TV for a while. I've been watching Netflix or Youtube stuff, reading, playing MMOs and occasionally visiting MFC for entertainment. I have a basic subscription, since it's part of this package I have. Last night was the season premiere of The Blacklist, so I tuned in. It was a real shock watching shows with all the commercial interruptions again, even though I did it for years. It drove me fucking bonkers. I don't think I'll want to do it again any time soon.

I always say to myself: put keys in back pocket. Today, with the weather change, I did not (put them in the right jacket pocket). I think I might have a heart attack soon if my mind changes the routine...tooo many pockets now with the weather change.

So I've not watched network TV for a while. I've been watching Netflix or Youtube stuff, reading, playing MMOs and occasionally visiting MFC for entertainment. I have a basic subscription, since it's part of this package I have. Last night was the season premiere of The Blacklist, so I tuned in. It was a real shock watching shows with all the commercial interruptions again, even though I did it for years. It drove me fucking bonkers. I don't think I'll want to do it again any time soon.

The Blacklist is great, and yes, the amount of commercial breaks is ridiculous. I say the same thing when I watch Law and Order SVU. That hour always seems to go by way too fast.

My internet just took a shit and cockblocked me in the middle of a show. Luckily it was with a model I've known for years and she knew I didn't just leave for no reason, but still, no me gusta...

On a more serious note!

I want to say that I really enjoy being apart of these forums ^_^ I have gotten a lot from being here and do my best to also give what knowledge and experience I can (and nonsense that needs to be put in check, haha).

I used to be more closed minded and starting caming and being apart of this community has helped me open up my mind to differing opinions and ways to doing things and realizing it's all great and okay. So, thank you all for continuing to blow my mind up (in a good way)!

I work too much, I am so behind on the threads, my tv shows, my random internet stuff. I still have so many days to go before I can have more than a day here or there to do whatever. I envy the freedom some people have in their lives, but I know I arrived here by my choices. Keeping busy is all I know anyways.

One day I will learn to slack like man has never slacked before, but even typing that seems absurd when so much needs to be done so maybe not anytime soon. Now it is sleepy time. I shall dream of women dancing, kitties, and peaceful things perhaps.

I've spent nearly 39 years peeling bananas from the top. There were the early years where I discovered that, frequently enough to become discouraging, the skin wouldn't break and the top of my banana would turn to mush from the pressure. Then I got the brilliant idea (cuz I'm brilliant) to give the banana a little cut just below the stem before peeling it to avoid mushing up my first bite. I felt like I had discovered the most amazing life hack in the history of man-kind.
Only recently... say, the last 3 months or so, I've discovered that if you give the bottom of the banana a little pinch right where the skin comes together, it will split the hide and the banana can be easily peeled without mashing the fruit beneath. And without having to dirty a kitchen knife or (more accurately) wipe the blade of my pocket knife clean on my pants.
I felt rather clever for a day or so... and then I wondered how it took so long for me to discover this.
And now I wonder if this is actually common knowledge among the general population.
Like, I don't know... I don't talk to people about how they peel their fruits, man.
Maybe I'm not such a clever individual.
Maybe I'm just the slowest monkey in the forest.
This shit is keeping me up at night.

@Shutterbuck

I don't remember where I initially heard of this, but I remembered some National Geographic episode or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
money is always the problem to everything, without you can't do anything, with it it goes in 2 seconds to bills and etc. it seems that money never lasts even if you save. (random thought i know) money is the devil, it controls everything... and its also number one reason why people get a divorce or fight in general... money is over everything.

Sitting here watching tv, and I hear scratching at the window. I look out the window, expecting to see a barncat, nope, RACCOON. 10 seconds later, TWO raccoons on the windowsill. Look a little closer, and there's number three hanging out on the porch, along with two barncats just chilling out not sure what to think

• Funny!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Gen
Am I the only person that will scoop a spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar and eat it to tide over a hunger pain?

Am I?

WELL???

No. I... might.... know somebody who does that when she's being too lazy to start cooking.

• Funny!
Reactions: eyeteach
Am I the only person that will scoop a spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar and eat it to tide over a hunger pain?

Am I?

WELL???
Actually it's a great tool to dieting. I've used it quite often during snack times. It's better than a Reese's peanutbutter cup. :)

Today's thoughts:
Being off during the day is great when I can perv my favorite dayside models on MFC. Of course, ACF models are always the best!

Reactions: eyeteach and Gen
Actually it's a great tool to dieting.
Just gotta be careful with it, even a spoonful can have up to a couple hundred calories and quite a few grams of fat. And depending on the brand, a heap of sugar.