AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.
Hi, I'm Pepper Hart. I don't think I know anyone but I hope to get to know lots of friends. I have been active online in online gaming, Gothic Lolita and vegan forums for two decades (seriously!) now. I'm looking for a new cyber home. I work IRL as a dancer and am a student (perpetually.) I want to go to grad school so I'm looking for a flexible and satisfying form of work. I have a dirty mind and am reasonably shy. I can't seem to keep a regular lover these days and it means I party a little. When I'm not out making people's necks hurt, I am at home reading or masturbating. Never much of anything else. Help me find some more hobbies. Like... um, what else is there? Anyway, I am never sure how to commit to camming as a solid income and I need advice beyond, "Just log on a lot!" I wouldn't call that a shallow answer, because it is encompasses the entire truth, but I don't seem to understand what that means. Everyday? When? Before I eat? I have no chill.

I've been camming seldom for over a year now. At first, it seemed easy and fun but then I couldn't figure it out further and became discouraged. I'm hoping to troubleshoot some of my issues and eventually contribute some of my own earned wisdom to the community. I'm willing to invest time, money, and firepower into this but I simply am not sure what will work.

Thank you,
Pep

I'm Sibylline on MFC, so a new model. I kinda specialize(if that's possible) in reading to my room and regulars, specifically erotic literature like Venus in Furs etc, or graphic novels. We have fun!
Brilliant!

I'm Sibylline on MFC, so a new model. I kinda specialize(if that's possible) in reading to my room and regulars, specifically erotic literature like Venus in Furs etc, or graphic novels. We have fun!

I agree with Pepper! This is brilliant!!! How do your room members like you reading to them? And curious to how often you do it!

Help me find some more hobbies. Like... um, what else is there? Anyway, I am never sure how to commit to camming as a solid income and I need advice beyond, "Just log on a lot!" I wouldn't call that a shallow answer, because it is encompasses the entire truth, but I don't seem to understand what that means. Everyday? When? Before I eat? I have no chill.

I've been camming seldom for over a year now. At first, it seemed easy and fun but then I couldn't figure it out further and became discouraged. I'm hoping to troubleshoot some of my issues and eventually contribute some of my own earned wisdom to the community. I'm willing to invest time, money, and firepower into this but I simply am not sure what will work.

Thank you,
Pep

Welcome Pepper! My name is Alexa :) I'm new on this forum as well, and relatively new to camming on MFC.

Anyways...all the things you mentioned that you do sound awesome! You already have some great attributes that you can use towards camming! Having a dirty mind is a huge plus and that you love to touch yourself is great because, well, thats what we do! The way I told myself to think of camming when I first started, was to pretend I wasnt on cam and just by myself having some fun. I also found that I didnt feel as shy when on cam either.

Plus you can incorporate that you love playing videogames, reading, vegan food and Gothic Lolita into your cam style as well! Guys love girls who will talk about videogames with them or maybe quiz them on facts. Plus dressing up is always fun too! Youre also a dancer which is great, guys always love watching girls dance!

I think you have great potential! I think of camming as myself, but a more pronounced version of myself with my interests/likes and so on.

Were you camming on MFC?

Reactions: BadPrincessP
Ello ello!
I'm Nova. I used to be on MFC and Chaturbate eons ago, and now that I've got a new look and a new place I'm cumming out of retirement! (Couldn't resist the pun, sorry) I'm a Californian, I really really really like cats, and I'm still kind of a noob at this. Definitely looking forward to getting to know some of you folks and making some more gorgeous ladyfriends :cat:

Reactions: BadPrincessP
I'm a Californian, I really really really like cats, and I'm still kind of a noob at this. Definitely looking forward to getting to know some of you folks and making some more gorgeous ladyfriends :cat:

Hello Nova!!! Wow you are beautiful! I love your new look! Another cat lovvverrrr too! =^;^= Im such a cat freak as well! Omgahhh...we would make great friends! My name is Alexa, Im from WA and have been camming on MFC for 3 weeks now and love it!!!

And congratulations on getting back into the cam world! Will you be signing up with both sites again? I would reccomend sticking with just one site in the beginning to gain the most regulars. And with MFC, take serious advantage of your new model status! Try to cam as much as possible :)

Purrrmeow

Hey,
I'm a relatively new model on MFC. I've had a spook recently with finding a whole bunch of copied videos of me while online. Trying to lay low for a bit and just wanted to connect with people who understand where I'm coming from. I hope to learn a lot from you guys!
xoxo :3

Is anyone from MFC aware that there are other site out there like megafreecams4you. com where if you put your user name in there search bar you will see all videos of you s(some from the first day you start camming). these items are being sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,
I'm a relatively new model on MFC. I've had a spook recently with finding a whole bunch of copied videos of me while online. Trying to lay low for a bit and just wanted to connect with people who understand where I'm coming from. I hope to learn a lot from you guys!
xoxo :3

I just found that out too as well!! like yesterday. I know i wont be caming on MFC ANYMORE

I just found that out too as well!! like yesterday. I know i wont be caming on MFC ANYMORE
It isn't limited to MFC, you know. Any site you work on you run this risk unless you spend 100% of your time in private shows (and even then, it'll still happen on a lower level.)

Read some threads around here and you'll realize quickly that being recorded and posted comes with the territory. Yes, there are steps you can take to decrease the amount of it out there (but you'll need to seek it out and send links to the cam site or a DMCA company, it will cost you time and possibly money.) If you can't handle it, rethink being a cam girl.

I'm no high roller, just at work, earning money to give the girls in my life. Amber, I'm so-so on the new coheed album.
I can only handle listening to a few of the songs on the album, unfortunately.

In other news, I'm finding more songs on the last album (Afterman) that I enjoy. So there's that.

Hey,
I'm a relatively new model on MFC. I've had a spook recently with finding a whole bunch of copied videos of me while online.

Is anyone from MFC aware that there are other site out there like megafreecams4you. com where if you put your user name in there search bar you will see all videos of you s(some from the first day you start camming). these items are being sold.

I have been camming for almost a month and noticed this happened to me as well but honestly it happens to most cam girls. Especially on MFC because a lot of us do our shows in free chat. Amber is right, you have to realize that this is part of being a cam girl. I wouldnt worry about it too much!

Download ManyCam so you can put your name on your live stream so it makes it harder for them to do that.

If you are still uncomfortable, than I suggest a site like Streammate where you dont get nude unless you are in a private show.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Hello Nova!!! Wow you are beautiful! I love your new look! Another cat lovvverrrr too! =^;^= Im such a cat freak as well! Omgahhh...we would make great friends! My name is Alexa, Im from WA and have been camming on MFC for 3 weeks now and love it!!!

And congratulations on getting back into the cam world! Will you be signing up with both sites again? I would reccomend sticking with just one site in the beginning to gain the most regulars. And with MFC, take serious advantage of your new model status! Try to cam as much as possible :)

Purrrmeow
Oh hi hello there! Holy meow, you are absolutely adorable :inlove: I still have a lot of things I want to put finishing touches on before I start broadcasting like getting a nicer connection set up, but I think I'll start off on Chaturbate for now and then start on MFC a little later (I always had better luck with chaturbate) Anywaaayyy it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and yeah we should definitely be friends!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi there -- I just registered for AC and wanted to ask specifically if my postings will be OK. Here's the situation.

I've developed a new system for high definition, two-way broadcasting that is way beyond webcams. I believe cam-models can use the technology to produce higher quality shows, and therefore charge more money.

I'm looking for one or two local cam-models to work with for use-case testing. There will be no cost and the models can keep 100% of the money made during testing.

Please be assured this is completely legitimate. I developed the technology for medical and military but now think it's equally viable for private shows.

I'm hoping you'll give me some guidance on how to post my request in a respectful way.

Thanks.

Hey im a newer model my room knows me as sassy. I cant wait to really get the hang of mfc i love everyone that comes in my room and the few lovely models ive talked with have been so helpful.

Reactions: Dream Alien