AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs That Make Puddles Form In Your Eyes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every song on Brand New's The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me
same with Deerhunter's Halcyon Digest

Maybe it's because I found this song during a breakup a while ago, but, it does the puddle thing for me.

Top five songs that make me cry every time

Sia "Breathe Me"

Frank Turner "The Way I Tend To Be"

Christina Aguilera and that dude w the piano "Say Somerthing"

Flogging Molly "If I Ever Leave This World Alive"

The stones "wild horses"

The new Adele song "Hello" goes deep... I love the lyrics

Natalie Merchant - Owensboro is one of my favourites.

Ahh! So glad I found this thread. Am out/on my phone but will be devouring these suggestions later.

The Scientist - Coldplay, Littlest Things - Lily Allen, For The Good Times -Al Green, Nothing To Lose - Billy Talent - also addresses suicide in the video fyi for those that don't know it.

Well, I posted this on another thread, but it applies here also.

If you are going through a heartbreak, listening to CHANGE by Mozella could help.

Chorus:
You win some
you lose some,
You want one
you get none,
You stand up
you fall down,
You fight back
you gain ground,
You pour your heart out
to dull the ache,
and then somehow you learn...
to embrace change.

Youtube poster said:
I stumbled across this song on a VERY bad day. On my birthday the father of my 5 year old son decided his gift to me was walking out. He took all the money we had for bills (due in 3 days) and disappeared. I'm a stay at home mom so we have no other means of income. To make things worse.. I'm 9 weeks pregnant.. I just want to say thank you. This song is getting me by. I've listened to it so much that my 5 year old runs around the house singing it. This song makes me feel things will get better
:h:

Status
Not open for further replies.