AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

once upon a time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My spoilers didn't work!!! urgghhhh. I'm a dumby.
I can't believe she turned Hook though! Like that was so rude!!! No honor for Killian's past I guess. Snow and Charming are the long term MVP heros though. I truly believe that because of them putting all of Swan's darkness into Lilly has allowed Swan to continue wanting to destroy the darkness and not the light. Maybe I'm trying to take more out of the story than they intend to though.

My spoilers didn't work!!! urgghhhh. I'm a dumby.
I can't believe she turned Hook though! Like that was so rude!!! No honor for Killian's past I guess. Snow and Charming are the long term MVP heros though. I truly believe that because of them putting all of Swan's darkness into Lilly has allowed Swan to continue wanting to destroy the darkness and not the light. Maybe I'm trying to take more out of the story than they intend to though.

That's a really good thought, because even though she's a dark one she isn't THE DARK ONE.. like she still is trying to save everyone from whatever Hook is planning. And while I was sad about her turning Hook, I'm more upset at how he went full gusto bad guy.. like it didn't even take him a second. He didn't even try to fight it... all because of what his past?? I think he's come a long enough way from the pirate he was to at least fight the darkness a little bit instead of throwing a tantrum

Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
I can see where you'd think that but...
that when Gold returned his hand he said "The dark one lies...That hand just gave you the permission to be the person you are" as if foreshadowing Hook always becoming the Dark One that I revisit that thought.
@Shelby Starr @LioraVox what do you guys think will become of their relationship?
With August being there with his memory back I could totally see Emma falling for him like Hook saw. I'm kinda waiting for the story to become much larger than Story Brooke with August and Swan traveling to other parts of the world where more curses lie waiting to wake their magic. I don't think it's actually going to happen but I really really think that'd be cool. Ooooh or what about Henry and his new girl friend?Is it true love? Is Henry's first kiss going to break some sort of curse?

Who watched the newest episode?? I'm kinda pissed about it. :jimlad:
Holy fuckballs am I pissed about the series going back to what it was! I love Rumple to bits but I was so hoping that Belle would be taking us outside of StoryBrooke. How in the hell do they keep expecting me to watch him break her heart! I really wish he was the hero...like in his 'happy ending' made by the Author. So any thoughts on why he wanted to be the Dark One again? I feel like it's just power in general, because he doesn't have magic otherwise??? :bigtears: but wahhh why did they make the ending so boring there are so many other tales and legends to build upon. Who thinks Killian is returning? I do.

Holy fuckballs am I pissed about the series going back to what it was! I love Rumple to bits but I was so hoping that Belle would be taking us outside of StoryBrooke. How in the hell do they keep expecting me to watch him break her heart! I really wish he was the hero...like in his 'happy ending' made by the Author. So any thoughts on why he wanted to be the Dark One again? I feel like it's just power in general, because he doesn't have magic otherwise??? :bigtears: but wahhh why did they make the ending so boring there are so many other tales and legends to build upon. Who thinks Killian is returning? I do.

I'm watching it right now....just started. I'll let you know what I think. I didn't read your whole post lol

Response:
I think OUaT is now a victim of its success. They have a winning formula and they don't want to muck with it too much. I rather they would have kept Rumple 'normal', but have a new Dark One..only you don't know who it is. I would have gone with Zelena, Snow, or Henry...that search goes on while Emma searches for Hook in the underworld.

I really though this season had so much promise, but so little delivery. It was like ice cream, I enjoyed it but there wasn't too much to it.

Response:
I think OUaT is now a victim of its success. They have a winning formula and they don't want to muck with it too much. I rather they would have kept Rumple 'normal', but have a new Dark One..only you don't know who it is. I would have gone with Zelena, Snow, or Henry...that search goes on while Emma searches for Hook in the underworld.

It seems like nobody in this show is allowed to change (permanently, at least) except Regina. Everyone else always gets hit by the big reset button.

I so ms how sly Mr.Rumple was when he was the dark one I love the look emma has as dark swan but I dont think hook is truly pulling off being bad perhaps I havent seen enough .....I think Henry should go dark as he would fight a lil harder for happy ending and him growing up well I think he should get a lil more depth to his character..

@ArtsyAmelia OH yes I as did I ...Henry is so whiny to me Is like to see a whole new side to him as all the others are already bad aswell ..I wanna see a true downfall with recklessness....just a lil something extra.

Oh my god, this is totally my thread too!!
I thought I was the only Once Upon A Time nut. I was really happy that the finale ending with rumple having his dark one powers again, because he's so great evil rumple. I agree that they should make Henry evil, that'll be a good season. I hope the next season has a main tie over of a different fairytale. though, they've done so much that I can't think of what story would be done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.