AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I didn't want to comment on this because I don't want to be the thought police in the daily thoughts lol. Can't hold back.. thoughts.... bubbling... over...

@JerryBoBerry
I wonder why crime rates are super low in Singapore.....Oh wait, because you could get a year in jail for just having CHEWING GUM. Their laws are incredibly strict with excessive punishments, thats why people behave. Not because they were spanked as children.

And this ^^ entire argument is a huge fallacy. It is my hope that you didn't intentionally mean to use the example of a Totalitarian society and their laws as improving behavior in your argument.

Personally I don't believe in hitting children. I do believe in discipline. My personal beliefs in that matter is more problems are attributed to increasing parental lack of presence including but not limited to the rise of single parent households, and amount of parents who don't spend enough time parenting their children from excessive work hours, and/or increasing reliance on other people (school), and things (television/social media/prescription drugs etc) to do some of it for them. that's a whole other can of worms. and It's a school of thought that gets dismissed when people think it's a simple as not hitting children.

And my real point here is you cannot say that an increase of laws leads to less crime. If more laws made people stop doing things there would be no such thing as murder. There's a huge list of laws against murder.

Try being a small business owner in a parts of the country with "more laws and regulations" and tell me again who they're designed to benefit.
Gahh people's intentions might be good but are so often severely misguided when it comes down to these things.

@LuckySmiles
I didn't bring Singapore into this, Jerry did when he said,
"The opposite is also proven. Singapore allows corporal punishment in schools. Crime rates are lower there than countries who outlaw it."
And the quote this from the article he cited
At the other end of the spectrum is Singapore. It is common to hear spanking opponents claim that, “although physical punishment may produce conformity in the immediate situation, in the longer run, it tends to increase the probability of deviance, including delinquency in adolescence and violent crime inside and outside the family as an adult.” Some even say that “corporal punishment disadvantages children cognitively.” If true, we would expect to see these problems where spanking is prevalent, like in Singapore. There, schoolteachers corporally punish unruly students, parents cane their children, and the government whips adults as criminal punishment. If the anti-spanking position were valid, Singapore would be one of the most violent and academically deficient societies on the planet. Instead, it is the opposite. Despite the fact that Singapore’s population has risen by 27% in the past ten years, their crime rates have dropped—both per capita and in total.
At the same time, Singaporean schoolchildren have done very well on international academic tests—taking second and third place in math, and first place in science.

Granted, Singapore’s authoritarian culture may not interest everyone. But it does show that the spanking-is-always-harmful position does not stand up to casual scrutiny.

I was just pointing out that his article assuming that Singapore's low crime rates are a result of corporal punishment being allowed in school makes no sense. That's a serious correlation/causation issue, and yeah a total logical fallacy. I'm sure there are a lot of a factors that contribute to low crime rates there. The excessive punishments for what most countries would consider minor offenses (or not offenses at all) is probably the largest contributing factor. Since people generally fear jail far more than a teacher with a paddle.

Again, I didn't bring Singapore into this.

Creed was a very good movie!

Reactions: SoTxBob and Gen
sMCpt0R.jpg

My, my, my. Fuck the Amazon gift card. Can I have Michael B. Jordan for Christmas, please? Those arms...

Last edited:
now I must see it. I loved all of the rocky movies. yes predicable but some times that a good thing.. something you can count on.

I don't know if I'd call them all predictable, it's not often a sports movie ends with the main character losing, plus that precedent left you wondering if it would happen again

Reactions: n_i_c_u
my thought are: why i'm i do hungry this morning.... oh wait i was busy online last night being Naughty lol..... naughness could get you hungry fast...:haha::haha::inlove::inlove:

It seems like most people are happy that its the holiday season. I just don’t feel the same way about it. Now it could be the fact that I lost my dad at such a you age or my generalized anxiety disorder. When everyone was talking and stuff on Thanksgiving I just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep. This time of the year sucks and I probably wont fell better till mid January.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SoTxBob
I can't believe it's December 1st! It's been an amazing year and can only hope that 2016 is as good if not better!

why in the world am I up at 2am on a Tuesday night baking bread? Like really what the effffff am I doing to myself????
My schedule better stay on track tomorrow! I'll need lots and lots of coffee! :vamp:

Reactions: Gen
Sorry I just had to show pictures...they turned out so well. (There goes my diet again...) Bread1.jpg

Attachments

• Bread2.jpg
    Bread2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Bread3.jpg
    Bread3.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 2
Once upon a time, i was a gaming addict from the days of 8-bit Nintendo to the 16-bit Super Nintendo/Genesis. Somewhere after that, my enthusiasm whittled away to almost non-existent because #life happened. I really want to recapture that same youthful enthusiasm while connecting with today's gamers, but it's just not happening no matter how much i indulge myself in modern games. If my younger self were around today with all there is to offer in gaming (twitch, forums, websites, conventions, competitions, DLCs, etc), i'd be in heaven.

• Hugs
Reactions: TacoBelle
Christmas music is everywhere you go and it makes me want to shoot the loud speakers that play them in the grocery store.

Bah hum bug.......

Now what about depressing eighties music in grocery stores??

I'm not wanting to leave my warm bed for class today.....

adult problems right?

Ever take a shit so big it feels like you lost part of your soul? It's ok, it smelled like the evil part.

I'm not wanting to leave my warm bed for class today.....

adult problems right?
There's things you can learn in a warm bed, that you could never learn in any class. Though it's hard to work them into a resume, and prolly have limited employment value.

• Funny!
Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
I wrote out a reasonable study plan for my finals (a challenging but doable amount of topics per day), got all my flashcards & pens ready, sat down to study and am suddenly drawing a blank on how to get all this info into my brain. A lot of it is details and I'm like, flashcards?? mindmaps?? writing tons of notes??

Can't believe I'm in fourth year university and still don't know my best way to study other than "read it and hope you remember".