AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the best reason to visit your room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2015
MFC Username
KOTJ74
Hey all, and especially the models. I just want to ask this question, as I feel that it may be helpful to both other users and myself.

"What is the best reason to visit your room?"

I ask this because sometimes it takes awhile to find a room that you fit in or feel comfortable with. I've also found that some of the rooms that I didn't go to for a long time, because I wasn't necessarily moved by the profile, are some of the rooms that I've met some of the most amazing models.

Now I'm not trying to knock any models for how they run their room. I think certain types of models appeal to certain types of people. I also want to say that I'm primarily asking this because it would be helpful to know what some of your rooms are about, so I can make an educated decision on whether or not it sounds like something that would be a good fit for me.

I know that personally when I visit the room, I usually say "hi", and see if I get a response from anyone, including members. If I feel like the room is very busy, I might make a comment, just to see if there's a good reason for me to stay. If not, I generally bounce out of the room, and most likely won't come back. Of course it's always case-by-case, because I understand sometimes the model may be doing a show and not be able to respond.

Anyway, your responses are appreciated, and please don't feel like I'm trying be critical of anyone's room by asking this. I just simply want to know what your room is about, so I can visit if it sounds interesting to me.

Thanks for any and all responses, and wishing you happy holidays whether you respond or not.

Reactions: AmericanQT
I have no idea why anyone visits me I'm bat shit crazy.

honestly. :p My avatar is a pretty good depiction of what to expect when you come to my room. :p

Yes, that is a great avatar and one of the best I've seen. If it's any indication of what your room is like, I will have to visit.

Wishing you the best and happy holidays. :)

hey I know you!
hmmmm....the day I figure that out the day I will be a better cammer. Tokens have the power to keep me up for excessive hours? Oh! oh! I easily lose bets on fighting off smiles for limited amounts of time! ;)

I should put more thought into this...
haha nice to see you! :p

hey I know you!
hmmmm....the day I figure that out the day I will be a better cammer. Tokens have the power to keep me up for excessive hours? Oh! oh! I easily lose bets on fighting off smiles for limited amounts of time! ;)

I should put more thought into this...
haha nice to see you! :p

Hey Hey Miss LuckySmiles. Everybunny knows why they should visit your room. I couldn't count on my fingers and toes how many times I've been there. Certainly a fun room to be in, and I certainly enjoy our little betting sessions. They're fun while I'm winning, and even when I eventually lose. Love your room forever.

People come to my room because I am in it. :p

Serenity,

Thanks for your response and I certainly understand where you are coming from, but it would also be nice to know some specifics about you and how your room functions. If it's as wonderful as you're making it sound, I'll be there.

JoleneBrody,

Thanks. I don't quite get your post but maybe that's because I haven't watch the video yet. Anyway, thanks for posting something and wishing you happy holidays.

Reactions: LuckySmiles
One factor that gets brought up frequently and has kept people in my room has been my playlist and the music that I play. I get super happy when members compliment me on my music and we start discussing further about the artist/musician. I play a lot of different genres of music as well.

Also my rack.

Why even respond that you didn't get it if you didn't watch it?
My sense of humor is a big part of me so I'm going to guess we would not much care for each others company.

I would have to say my sarcasm, wit, and "keeping it real" (plus the 0 drama, the only "drama" in my room ever is sometimes me trolling a troll, if it's funny. I usually just ignore/ban and move on though). I'm blunt and say what's on my mind (though I shy away from controversial subjects because I want to have fun, not debate) and some people are into that. I'm just me. If you met me in real life I would be the same exact person as I am on cam.
My tattoos draw people in a lot, I would say more than not. I understand it's not everyones cup of tea (I will never understand the rude tattoo comments, who care? Click next!)
I also like to have fun, sing, play games, and interact (which can be hard if I don't have many people in my room).

One factor that gets brought up frequently and has kept people in my room has been my playlist and the music that I play. I get super happy when members compliment me on my music and we start discussing further about the artist/musician. I play a lot of different genres of music as well.

Also my rack.

Thanks for sharing. I would drop by and visit sometime, but I tend to stick to MFC, and I don't believe you're on that site at the present time. However, if you ever are, I will certainly be sure to drop by and say hi. Wishing you the best with your modeling and happy holidays.

Why even respond that you didn't get it if you didn't watch it?
My sense of humor is a big part of me so I'm going to guess we would not much care for each others company.

I responded because I didn't feel a sudden urge to click on the video just yet. The key word being "yet." I actually did watch it afterwards and got a bit of a chuckle as it looped a few times.

Also, I do understand about having a sense of humor. I tend to be very facetious at times, but enjoy humor of just about every kind. I'll also be sure to drop a few random "cat video" bombs in some of your threads, and maybe you can ponder the mysteries behind them?

But in all seriousness, I already know who you are. I like to give credit where credit is due and I know you've done lots of nice things for some of the other cam models. So props to you and good luck with your camming. Happy holidays. :)

I thought that, and also its like a 6 second vine. It would have taken longer to type the reply then just watch it and reply properly.

Thanks for sharing. There was no timer listed on the video, so I didn't know how long it would run. However, I did watch it afterwards. Happy Holidays. :)

I would have to say my sarcasm, wit, and "keeping it real" (plus the 0 drama, the only "drama" in my room ever is sometimes me trolling a troll, if it's funny. I usually just ignore/ban and move on though). I'm blunt and say what's on my mind (though I shy away from controversial subjects because I want to have fun, not debate) and some people are into that. I'm just me. If you met me in real life I would be the same exact person as I am on cam.
My tattoos draw people in a lot, I would say more than not. I understand it's not everyones cup of tea (I will never understand the rude tattoo comments, who care? Click next!)
I also like to have fun, sing, play games, and interact (which can be hard if I don't have many people in my room).

Hello FinleyBlake. It is very nice to meet you and I can certainly appreciate your approach towards camming. We actually have a lot of similar interests, except for I couldn't carry a tune to save my life. It's also nice to know that you are genuine on cam in accordance with who you are in real life. Wishing you the best with your modeling and happy holidays. :)

Reactions: Finley
Hey Hey Miss LuckySmiles. Everybunny knows why they should visit your room. I couldn't count on my fingers and toes how many times I've been there. Certainly a fun room to be in, and I certainly enjoy our little betting sessions. They're fun while I'm winning, and even when I eventually lose. Love your room forever.

Fuck me I need some crackers for all this cheese :p haha but thanks! I'll keep you on my friends list another week or two.

For the record I was chatting with KOTJ the other day about finding cool models and directed him to ACF. I apologize in advance. haha!
But I can vouch He can be a fun person to have around once in awhile. ;)

Fuck me I need some crackers for all this cheese :p haha but thanks! I'll keep you on my friends list another week or two.

For the record I was chatting with KOTJ the other day about finding cool models and directed him to ACF. I apologize in advance. haha!
But I can vouch He can be a fun person to have around once in awhile. ;)

Miss Lucky,

Your room is a great example as to what many a good cam room should be like. And you also hold the record for being on my friend's list the longest, which is quite the accomplishment these days. Glad to know I'm useful once in awhile as well.

As far as directing me to ACF, well who knows what you've unleashed? But I have high hopes for getting to know some wonderful peeps on this site.

Reactions: LuckySmiles
The best reason to visit my room at this early stage ( 3rd day on mfc) is to view how basic members try to scam - each time offering me hundreds of "tokens" in return for various things- and my responses to their proposals.

Lunella,

I was in your room on your first day, but it looked like you were still trying to figure things out. I was the one who commented about your outfits soon after you got on. Anyway, I hope you do well, because you seem really nice, and I hope you get all the mechanics of MFC figured out. It's not always easy, so best wishes.

You should visit my room if...

You like dominant women.
You like kinky women.
You have an obscure fetish or fantasy.
(You want me to get naked, pour lotion all over my body and then wear a pair of plastic bags like a bikini?! YES I CAN DO THAT.)
You like Canadians.
...Redheads....
...Natural breasts...
...Nerds...
...Bushes...
...Alt Rock or Stupidly Catchy Pop...
You like mean girls who say nice things.
You like nice girls who say dirty things.
You like twisted minds and twisted panties.

;)

Reactions: Puffin and KyraJune
Lunella,

I hope you do well, because you seem really nice, and I hope you get all the mechanics of MFC figured out. It's not always easy, so best wishes.

Thank you for visiting my room and for the wishes! Yes lol am still actually trying to figure things out but am not worried for me is a long shot will give it some time - is amazing to chat with people.

You should visit my room if...

You like dominant women.
You like kinky women.
You have an obscure fetish or fantasy.
(You want me to get naked, pour lotion all over my body and then wear a pair of plastic bags like a bikini?! YES I CAN DO THAT.)
You like Canadians.
...Redheads....
...Natural breasts...
...Nerds...
...Bushes...
...Alt Rock or Stupidly Catchy Pop...
You like mean girls who say nice things.
You like nice girls who say dirty things.
You like twisted minds and twisted panties.

Great answer. Thanks for all the detail. Also checked out your website. It's put together very well. Will check it out more later. :)

Well, I'm mostly on SM, but the best reason to visit my room is that I'm talkative, friendly, and have a knack for making people laugh :D
On a site like SM that's not really set up for hangout sessions, I can keep people entertained and happy enough that they wait between shows for the next bit of weirdness! I'm also pretty darned good at remembering people that are chatty or who have bought shows, and I can ask them about things even if they haven't seen me in weeks.

Well, I'm mostly on SM, but the best reason to visit my room is that I'm talkative, friendly, and have a knack for making people laugh :D
On a site like SM that's not really set up for hangout sessions, I can keep people entertained and happy enough that they wait between shows for the next bit of weirdness! I'm also pretty darned good at remembering people that are chatty or who have bought shows, and I can ask them about things even if they haven't seen me in weeks.

You sound awesome. I would drop by but I'm pretty loyal to MFC. I don't think I've actually even been to SM yet. Wishing you the best with your modeling and happy holidays.

Reactions: sweetietart69
You sound awesome. I would drop by but I'm pretty loyal to MFC. I don't think I've actually even been to SM yet. Wishing you the best with your modeling and happy holidays.

Thank you! I'm just trying to get the hang of this whole social media thing before I take the plunge onto MFC, I just get so gosh darn confounded by all the buttons and features :D

Best wishes and happy holidays!

@KOTJ74 You created this thread for you and other members to find new lovely ladies to visit and tip some of your responses might unintentionally discourage models from wanting to post. SM models for example might not post, since you don't visit Streamate. You're so excited to be on the forum and want to be helpful but I think it could be good to let the thread have a bit more breathing room maybe? I could be wrong but as it looks to me right now it reads more as why models should want YOU to visit/tip them, rather than any member...

Thank you! I'm just trying to get the hang of this whole social media thing before I take the plunge onto MFC, I just get so gosh darn confounded by all the buttons and features :D

Best wishes and happy holidays!

Awesome! Looks like you're taking the right approach to it. And yes, social media can be overwhelming. This is just a suggestion, assuming you're not doing this already, but you can always have a website/blog, and auto-feed your info to your social media sites from your blog posts. If you ever go this route, I can show you how to set it up. It's fairly painless and simple. What you're doing is also good, because that first week on MFC is very important since you need to gain a following. Once that "new model" tag comes off it can really be a grind if you haven't established yourself. So yeah, prepping yourself for it is definitely a smart move. Wishing you well.

@KOTJ74 You created this thread for you and other members to find new lovely ladies to visit and tip some of your responses might unintentionally discourage models from wanting to post. SM models for example might not post, since you don't visit Streamate. You're so excited to be on the forum and want to be helpful but I think it could be good to let the thread have a bit more breathing room maybe? I could be wrong but as it looks to me right now it reads more as why models should want YOU to visit/tip them, rather than any member...

Good point LuckySmiles, and I'm not trying to discourage anyone from posting, but I understand how someone could take it that way. I don't visit the other sites because MFC is my current comfort zone, but it doesn't mean I would never try another site, especially if I met some really super cool models on here that use those sites. There are however some sites that I tend to avoid, because I personally don't want to see nekkid dudes on cam, but that's just me. Everybody has their likes and dislikes. But yeah, I value everybody's feedback and being on another site isn't necessarily a deal breaker for me visiting and tipping. And regardless, I still would like to get to know some of the other forum regulars on here, just for the sake of getting to know them and contributing. In addition, other models/members might find what they share useful, even if I don't specifically go to their room.

Thank you for bringing this up, and I hope some of the other models will take the time to share no matter the site(s) they use. Thanks again Lucky and hope to harass you later on MFC. :rofl:

Awesome! Looks like you're taking the right approach to it. And yes, social media can be overwhelming. This is just a suggestion, assuming you're not doing this already, but you can always have a website/blog, and auto-feed your info to your social media sites from your blog posts. If you ever go this route, I can show you how to set it up. It's fairly painless and simple. What you're doing is also good, because that first week on MFC is very important since you need to gain a following. Once that "new model" tag comes off it can really be a grind if you haven't established yourself. So yeah, prepping yourself for it is definitely a smart move. Wishing you well.

Oh gosh, I don't think I'd be able to keep up with my own website or blog, but I really appreciate the offer :) that's really cool of you to do. I'm still constantly reminding myself that this all takes practice! Practice, practice, practice has been my mantra since I started all of this social media craziness!

I'm trying really hard to be prepared for MFC with content, prizes, and show ideas; but I think I do my best when I'm on the spot, and don't have time to plan ahead. I do think you're right though, I had my new model tag on CB glitch out, and no real social media presence which really screwed me there XD

sweetietart,

I hear ya. The Internet can certainly be complicated at times. I've been in this area a long time, and I still don't have a handle on a lot of the social media sites. Also, with a lot of the push toward mobile technology/apps, it complicates things even more. A few days ago I had to do a Facebook and a Twitter cover, and I think it took me 9 tries just to tweak the Twitter header so that it worked on a large desktop monitor, a laptop, iPad, and cell phone. Then I had to go and do the same thing with FB. Thankfully the FB one went a lot faster. But yeah, always a grind.

Please let me know when you get going on MFC, I'll try to drop by and cheer you on. :)

Pretty sure the reason people come to my room is to see my adorable pug. She's way more internet famous than me. I also have a cute cat, but he's a jerk.

• Funny!
Reactions: Puffin
I think people come for the boobs and stay because I'm awesome.:party:

every girl has a different personality and style to her room , you just have to find the right girl for you

Absolutely love your spirit. I can actually envision you saying that very line while looking at your avatar. Cool screen name too. Really diggin' it! Happy Holidays. :)

Pretty sure the reason people come to my room is to see my adorable pug. She's way more internet famous than me. I also have a cute cat, but he's a jerk.

Hello VallieBeuys. I just read your MFC profile and your room likes like a lot of fun. Also liked your profile design. It's very vibrant and love the whole shark thing going on. Definitely a room I would like to visit sometime, and I'm actually going to see if you're on MFC as soon as I'm done roaming these forums. Oh, and cats are almost always jerks. Happy Holidays. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.