AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am Sayuri and I just started camming last week on Chaturbate (sayuri9718). I live in the Netherlands. I am 30 yo and a real-life exhibitionist at heart.
I stumbled upon this website looking for answers and advice, and I'm happy since the community here seems great ;)

Helllllloo, I'm Angel. I've been on streamate.com for about a month now. Still learning lots and excited to find this site. I also have a few questions about getting verified via streamate for ambercutie, if anyone could offer some insight. Anyway, glad to be signed up :)

Howdy, I'm blueclive and I'm just your average cheap pervert. I like to watch the ladies do their thing. Ambercutie is on top of my list but theirs a few more that catch my eye. I like a friendly chat, a good angle and a seductive wiggle.

Im lydia.. psychicbanana on mfc... started camming again after taking a year off mfc so here goes nothing! p.s yes i am psychic and yes i am a banana Xx

Hi my name is Ezequiel I'm from argentina recently moved to san diego California and I'm looking for a girl (only a girl) to broadcast here. I'm a clean guy 25 years old good body and good size lol. Well just looking for a nice and clean girl to broadcast with. I have all my medical exams ok at 10/01/2016 :). Feel free to contact me at ez.maciel@gmail.com have a nice day :D

Hello :)
New (ish) to the industry and was directed here by an associate. Hoping to learn from the more experienced members here and journey along with the other newbies.

Hi my name is Ruby. I cammed on livejasmin 5 years ago. I am now working on chaturbate under the name of "RubytheWhipped". I am into kinky stuff. Fetlife got me back into the idea of modeling. I started a week ago and I am trying to gather a following. I can't wait to learn more.

I'm Lucy.
Been on MFC for a month now:) idk what else.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    491.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm Mollie! Brand new to the cam scene (first show is TONIGHT, GET HYPE!), and I'm pretty sure I have everything to learn lol. I've already gotten a lot of great advice just from lurking, and I can't wait to hear from you here or on cam ;)