AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite Netflix shows or movies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching The Bridge currently, the original Scandinavian one. I didn't see the U.S. remake, but I really like this one a lot. It's on Canadian Netflix with subtitles, and only the first season, but it's very entertaining. Sofia Helin, in particular is amazing in her character as the Swedish detective. I think Hola (Chrome extension) works going to Canada.

If you got through the Swedish version of Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, you'll enjoy this immensely.

Oh, and River is also really, really good. Only 6 episodes so far, so not a huge commitment, unfortunately. Some critic described it as Sixth Sense crossed with Luther, which is probably a fair, short description.

Watching The Bridge currently, the original Scandinavian one. I didn't see the U.S. remake, but I really like this one a lot. It's on Canadian Netflix with subtitles, and only the first season, but it's very entertaining. Sofia Helin, in particular is amazing in her character as the Swedish detective. I think Hola (Chrome extension) works going to Canada.

If you got through the Swedish version of Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, you'll enjoy this immensely.

Oh, and River is also really, really good. Only 6 episodes so far, so not a huge commitment, unfortunately. Some critic described it as Sixth Sense crossed with Luther, which is probably a fair, short description.
Hola was caught selling their users bandwidth http://www.dailydot.com/technology/hola-vpn-security/

Hehe, great minds think alike! This reminds me of an old thread I made :)

I will second Master of None! One of the best new Netflix originals. Hemlock Grove starts out strong but the ending fizzled for me.

Netflix has tons of great documentaries on a wide range of subjects. Do some digging and you can really learn a lot. The last couple I particularly enjoyed were "Alive Inside" and "The Immortalists".

A great documentary to check out is Matt Shepard is a friend of mine!

Real tearjerker!

Hehe, great minds think alike! This reminds me of an old thread I made :)

I will second Master of None! One of the best new Netflix originals. Hemlock Grove starts out strong but the ending fizzled for me.

Netflix has tons of great documentaries on a wide range of subjects. Do some digging and you can really learn a lot. The last couple I particularly enjoyed were "Alive Inside" and "The Immortalists".

Master of none was a great show it sort of reminding me of Louie in some ways expect it was more relatable seeing that I'm not a middle age man.
I wish it was longer though

My boyfriend loves How I Met Your Mother so I decided to give it a try since I was seeking a new show and Im on Season 4 already; I love it!! I don't know why I never watched it before. My next series will be Jessica Jones.

Master of none was a great show it sort of reminding me of Louie in some ways expect it was more relatable seeing that I'm not a middle age man.
I wish it was longer though

it's just the first season (series premiere) so I'm sure it'll be back for another season! we may just have to wait a little while.

If you liked Master of None, make sure to check out Scrotal Recall, if you haven't already.

it's just the first season (series premiere) so I'm sure it'll be back for another season! we may just have to wait a little while.

The good news is that adam sandler just signed a deal with netflix
So I think there will be some quality comedies to hold us over until that happens
:p

The good news is that adam sandler just signed a deal with netflix
So I think there will be some quality comedies to hold us over until that happens
:p
Adam Sandler ... quality comedies...

0cqCrBe.jpg

Reactions: LilyOhRiley
I love watching their series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It's a little bit ridiculous, but I think its funny :)

I'm Aussie, and our Netflix has nothing worth watching, so I don't know about the American lineup. If you like Aussie accents and stereotypes, if you haven't seen Crocodile Dundee, then you put that up the top of the list. Metalocalypse is a great show that is a satirical comedy on the wonderful world of Death Metal. \m/ Here's a clip to give you an idea.

I'm binge watching The United States of Tara right now. Before that it was 666 Park Avenue. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is hilarious. And Skins is really good - I'm constantly re watching it.

Tv Shows:
Nurse Jackie, Burn Notice, master of none, trailer park boys, kitchen nightmares, the great British bake off, Jessica Jones, & Daredevil. Just to name a few.

I'm more of a tv person then a movie person but the last couple of movies I watched and loved on there were Tangerine& the Wolfpack.

I may have to watch Jessica Jones since so many others seem to enjoy it

I am currently watching Breaking Bad, but I recently finished How to Get Away with Murder and Making a Murderer, which were both good. I also like Bojack Horseman, Gossip Girl, American Dad, High Profits, and The Fall (with Jamie Dornan)

Don't ignore the Netflix documentaries - remember they only buy stuff if it's good, they don't have to fill time.

"The Wrecking Crew" - story of the session artists who played on all your gran/parents favorite hits, and those classic songs you like too. People who did the work should get recognized, yeah?

Just finished binge watching 2 shows:

The Last Kingdom :Okay it may rip a bit of Vikings and some GoT but still...it was a fun first season I hope they make more.

Occupied : Made in Norway...subtitles mixed with some English. Russia basically invades Norway because Norway stops pumping oil to the European Union. Norway has a new form of clean energy that is environmentally friendly...the EU responds by making a deal with Russia to invade and re start the flow of oil. The Americans won't step in because NATO no longer exists and they have had enough of fighting and that Europe should try and fix their own problems.
The Prime Minister of Norway is hesitant to go all war footing because he understands that a war with Russia would be the end of Norway!

I know your thinking that I ruined it ..but I didn't trust me :)
There is SO much going on in this and so many twists and turns that I have revealed nothing.
If you are looking for something a little different, that is clever, take a look at this little gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.