AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This is probably a silly question, but do teenagers actually use their iPad Mini 4 for incoming/outgoing calls and texting (as well as the usual game-playing)?

Reactions: misslydz
Two cannibals were eating a clown when one cannibal turned to the other and asked, "Does this taste funny?"

I'll go back to my corner now...

• Funny!
Reactions: Tomtom197
I have finally heard that 'nae nae' song. It sucks donkey doo. But the bare breasted model dancing to it was really cute.

Damn the circumstances which made me listen to that entire thing. Good boobs though, next time I hit mute.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
In the space of a week, I've lost my job due to standing up for my team against a boss with no sense of morality, who wanted us to effectively steal from elderly people with dementia, as well as finding out my girlfriend cheated whilst she was in Venice on what was supposedly a degree-related trip.

I'm done with this shit...

I may be getting too jaded. Watching Amazing_Aly69 do a BJ show with her hands tied behind her back. Going from upright position to all the way down. As she's repeating that motion all I could think was she has excellent abdominal muscle strength.

Screenshot - 2_12_2016 , 11_24_54 AM.png Screenshot - 2_12_2016 , 11_24_56 AM 002.png Screenshot - 2_12_2016 , 11_24_59 AM.png Screenshot - 2_12_2016 , 11_25_10 AM.png Screenshot - 2_12_2016 , 11_25_13 AM.png

Reactions: TacoBelle
View attachment 60606 Maybe I'm just a depraved pervert, but computer based training was NOT the first thought that came to mind...

Hi. Just wondering...do you hate cops? I'm just curious why you rated my post above "Bad troll attempt" when I was referring to the death of two police officers in my state...one who was planning on retiring this year.

Last edited:
When I see a "bad troll rating" on an inappropriate post (as in, not a spam/troll/argument post), I always assume it's just an accident when scrolling on mobile. I've done it multiple times and had multiple models send me angry messages because of my fat, rude thumbs :wasntme:

Contextually I feel like that one is probably a mistake but either way just a PSA that sometimes mistakes happen and we don't always catch them!!!

I always wonder how quickly people get rating notifications, like when I mean to hit "hugs" on a sad or emotional post but I accidentally hit "funny". Or someone says "dogs are so cute" and I accidentally hit disagree and have to hurry to fix it before someone thinks I'm heartless!!!!

Netflix should have a settling where you can decide how many episodes play before it asks you if you're still watching. You should also be able to turn it off all together.

And HBOgo should really have continuous play. You have to select the next episode every time. I just want to fall asleep while Curb Your Enthusiasm plays in the background. :grr:

Hulu's the only one that got it right. If whatever you're watching runs out of episodes, it starts playing another show. Pretty smart from a marketing standpoint.

Reactions: AerynShade
I hate packing and I'm not a fan of winter. I wish I could just blink and my house would be packed and cleaned up for me.

Also:Deadpool is an AMAZING movie. I must see it again.

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
Why is it that in movies or on TV that semis blow their horn when they go past the camera?

Reactions: Tomtom197
I wish I could just blink and my house would be packed and cleaned up for me.

This is how I feel about putting away clothes fresh out of the dryer. Folding (and putting away) the pants...hanging up the shirts...ugh. I got some of it done today while watching episodes of Jem on dvd.

This is how I feel about putting away clothes fresh out of the dryer. Folding (and putting away) the pants...hanging up the shirts...ugh. I got some of it done today while watching episodes of Jem on dvd.
Omg I love Jem. I feel the same about outing swath clothes too.

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle

Use to feel that way until I discovered a secret one day. I didn't really care. Started leaving the clean clothes in the basket after drying. Just take them out each day as needed until time to wash again.

Yes people might comment on wrinkly clothes. Just tell them you didn't have to hang up or iron all the clothes. They'll be jealous at the time savings! ;)

I am very thankful that the Cadbury chocolate eggs with the hard candy shells are only sold seasonally.

I cannot control myself around these things, they are so insanely good.
Basically my favorite chocolate treat ever.

When I tell people I like Cadbury eggs, they always think I'm talking about the disgusting (IMO) ones with the goo in the middle. So you specifically have to say "Cadbury Mini Eggs" to clarify, I guess.

Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 6.08.04 PM.png

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
Use to feel that way until I discovered a secret one day. I didn't really care. Started leaving the clean clothes in the basket after drying. Just take them out each day as needed until time to wash again.

That's exactly what I've been doing. Haha. I always have a few baskets of clothes just sitting here. When I want something specific, I dig through the basket to find it and iron it. Lol.

This guy - on tonight's Law and Order SVU - talking about himself in the third person ("Terry wants to do the right thing. Terry this. Terry that.")...it was really bugging me. Lol. Songbird_Shelly was getting annoyed...

image.jpg