AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Captain America : Civil War

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ending!!!!!!! :shame: I am so excited. That was a really great trailer!!!

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
That's Spider-Man! I've not actually watched any Marvel films since the first Avengers film (really wanna watch Deadpool though) but this looks pretty good. Looks like less of a Captain America movie and more of a 60% of the Avengers + Spider-Man movie, but that could be fun.

I've not actually watched any Marvel films since the first Avengers film (really wanna watch Deadpool though)
Dude, go see Deadpool! I'm a major comic nerd and Deadpool is (imo) the best comic movie that's come out so far. Seriously. Ryan Reynolds is spot-on with the characterization and as long as you're not bothered by gore it's a great one to watch.

I haven't figured out what I think of Civil War yet, though. It'll hopefully be a nice ending to the Bucky Trilogy (because lord knows Captain America and CA:TWS were both about him), but I'm super curious as to how they're going to rationalize Black Widow being pro-registration.

But it's the same writers as Winter Soldier, so I have faith that it'll be good even if I don't necessarily like where the plot goes.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I never understood why Stark was suddenly so pro registration in the comics, and it makes even less sense in the MCU. But, they gotta go with that, anyway. cause, you know, comics. The only good thing from the actual Civil War comics was the wrap up one-shot that was mostly Stark going "What have I DONE?!"Anyway, enough bitching about that nonsense, Spidey! Also, his eyes moved! (and sounded mechanical)

Reactions: LilyOhRiley
I mainly want to see where the Bucky and Steve Rodgers storyline goes they left us hanging in the last one...o_O Bucky kicks ass.

Reactions: Gen
I can't wait to see how they're gonna differ from the comics in this one, since they've changed so much already. Still would've liked a Miles Morales spidey over a boy that looks 10 years old, but yeaaa

After these screening reports, I am way pumped for this. Which is bad, cause 2 weeks. boo.
So many people have gushed over this movie I can't wait to see it, I was 'meh' on the first Captain America movie, but I loved Winter Soldier. Every review I've seen says its better than that...."shut up and take my money!"

Reactions: Gen
So long as we get 60 more seasons of Agent Carter to complete their story I'm in. Only female in the Marvel universe I like, and she's quite clever.

Not going all girl-power here, just kind of boring to be all dudes. Yes, the alcoholic Jessica Jones is a model for young women, and Supergirl who squeeed in the pilot as well. Wonder Woman was running around in panties and a corset last I saw and Catwoman, well, nobody watched that movie. I shouldn't complain. Wasn't Gwyneth Paltrow in the Iron Man movies for about 90 seconds?

No doubt I'll enjoy this movie as I have all the recent Caps.

So long as we get 60 more seasons of Agent Carter to complete their story I'm in. Only female in the Marvel universe I like, and she's quite clever.

Not going all girl-power here, just kind of boring to be all dudes. Yes, the alcoholic Jessica Jones is a model for young women, and Supergirl who squeeed in the pilot as well. Wonder Woman was running around in panties and a corset last I saw and Catwoman, well, nobody watched that movie. I shouldn't complain. Wasn't Gwyneth Paltrow in the Iron Man movies for about 90 seconds?

No doubt I'll enjoy this movie as I have all the recent Caps.

lol this comment was definitely not all girl-power :p A whole lot of surface reasons to dismiss these badass characters but I love all of them that you listed and Gwenyth has played a major role in all of the Iron Man movies.

Anyways I'm super excited for the return of Scarlet Witch in this one! Love her and Vision. And Black Panther!!!! This movie is so stacked. I'm so ready,can't believe it's over a week away.

Saw it last night. I have to say to me it is the best movie Marvel has ever done. Can't wait to see the new Spider-man movie. Spider-man and Black Panther totally killed it!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Gen
Saw it, enjoyed it, looking forward to seeing it again at the movies.

I loved Spiderman, questioned myself with the hot Aunt May :)

Airport fight scene was great, last fight scene was great...they just really need to limit the shaky cam during the fights.

Also, good cameo by the Dean from Community.

Reactions: Gen and Sdog1982
I loved Spidey (maybe my favourite part of the movie?) and Falcon, and Black Panther was awesome. Definitely wanted more Vision/Scarlet Witch, I loved their scenes together. I thought the action was really cool, but it definitely felt like a combo of pushing so many characters/storylines in and then rushing through some things that should've been significant. And it felt less like a complete, stand-alone movie than the others. I love Marvel movies because of how fun they are so the playful tone mixed with the fighting each other was kind of off for me. But the fight scenes were great and I loved how each character got a moment with each other, that was awesome.

For me it was a case of being too hyped and expecting too much, haha, but I definitely enjoyed it and will watch it again!

WHY HAS NO-ONE MENTIONED ANT-MAN! Og gaw he was so great!

Also @DFT
Supergirl=DC
WonderWoman=DC
Catwoman=DC

And I'm not even a comic book person ;)

I found the plot of the movie sad to be quite honest, I loved the action etc, but without giving anything away yeah, it kinda bummed me out.--Oh and Bucky kicks even more ass in this one ;)--I also didn't feel that Bucky, Cap connection, it felt rushed or just disjointed in this one, less scenes with just the two of them, that they did so well with in the second one, Second one still my favorite I must say. Plenty of action scenes with the two of them, but the action and plot drama scenes were really well balanced in the second one as not so much in this one. Then again they had a LOT going in this movie character development wise, shoulda been a 2 hour and 30 minute movie at least, Marvel fans will sit through it at this point. Just be prepared for tons to be going on sometimes at the same time plot wise, character wise etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Gen
just got home from watching it.

few gripes (which for me, being a Marvel comic fanboy that I am, is almost expected) after a first viewing:
1) I disliked the way Spider-Man was introduced. I like how they handled him, I just dislike the way he was introduced.
2) I dislike the casting of Marisa Tomei as Aunt May... she's not supposed to be that hot, yo
3) the whole Civil War story line came about too early. cramming a whole lot into one tiny movie.
5) for a Captain America movie... way too much Iron Man
4) Thunderbolt Ross, in a Captain America movie? he's a Hulk antagonist dammit!

overall, a good movie. probably would pay money to see in theatre's again

WHY HAS NO-ONE MENTIONED ANT-MAN! Og gaw he was so great!

Also @DFT
Supergirl=DC
WonderWoman=DC
Catwoman=DC

And I'm not even a comic book person ;)

Ant-man is great, but he should have stayed home with his daughter. I just cannot see him risking getting into trouble for no reason, and then losing her again. I may be biased because Iron Man seems to have the more sensible side in the entire mess to me, but most of Cap's help should not have really had any reason to be doing what they were doing. Just the fact they were doing what they were doing kind of proved they need some kind of controls placed on them.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Ant-man is great, but he should have stayed home with his daughter. I just cannot see him risking getting into trouble for no reason, and then losing her again. I may be biased because Iron Man seems to have the more sensible side in the entire mess to me, but most of Cap's help should not have really had any reason to be doing what they were doing. Just the fact they were doing what they were doing kind of proved they need some kind of controls placed on them.

I wish they would've emphasized that signing would have entailed giving up your identity. That would have given Hawkeye and Ant-Man a lot more reason to fight against it, especially since Clint was retired? Although maybe his/their names were released when Black Widow did the Hydra file dump? Idk

I am team cap. as he said we need to be free to help when and where needed. how long before they get told who the bad guys are and one nation abusing them. tony is just playing the i'll go along and then do what I want you agree with me later card. that and trying to appease pipper. ant man I worried his tech will fall in to the wrong hands, clint was just bored, wanting to see Natasha again, also does not like being told want to do. I would expect that there is a never not an avenger clause that at any time he cold be activated, and ross would threaten any ting he thought he needed to get what he wanted.

Reactions: Sdog1982
I wish they would've emphasized that signing would have entailed giving up your identity. That would have given Hawkeye and Ant-Man a lot more reason to fight against it, especially since Clint was retired? Although maybe his/their names were released when Black Widow did the Hydra file dump? Idk

I am team cap. as he said we need to be free to help when and where needed. how long before they get told who the bad guys are and one nation abusing them. tony is just playing the i'll go along and then do what I want you agree with me later card. that and trying to appease pipper. ant man I worried his tech will fall in to the wrong hands, clint was just bored, wanting to see Natasha again, also does not like being told want to do. I would expect that there is a never not an avenger clause that at any time he cold be activated, and ross would threaten any ting he thought he needed to get what he wanted.

Ant-man was not an Avenger and did not have to sign anything, and the same with Clint. They both basically abandoned their families for no good reason.

Not a bad movie at all. I do agree with the gripes, but I'm not super annoyed about them. I loved the action scenes which is very odd for me to say. I normally get bored with fight scenes, but they really did a great job.

Only thing I strongly disliked is something I admit is likely stupid to most. Spiderman...the actor did a great job, and I hope they keep him. Really though, did anyone else think the cgi outfit made him kinda look like a balloon? It totally bugged the hell out of me. Ever since I saw the trailer I though he belonged in a Thanksgiving Day parade with webbing keeping him anchored to a float.

Either way I felt it was good, and can't wait for the next with the infinity gauntlet. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.