AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi there, my name is Chaz Boudoir. I have been a male webcam model off and on for over a year now. I am doing it more full-time now since I have been unemployed. I am also a boylesque performer so I feel quite comfortable performing on camera. Joined this site to get more tips and techniques. As I have heard from other posts, you have good days and bad days. Sometimes you can't get a break and are constantly putting clothes back on and others you are sitting there drinking coffee and seeing what's up on Facebook. This is a great site. :)

Hey! I'm Lu. Known as LuBelle on MFC. I was on the site years ago & then had to stop due to a serious injury. I'm back to camming as of a few months ago. It's a slow start, but I'm working at it & giving it my all because it's what I want! I came across this site & thought it might be helpful to me. Especially with the slow start I'm having making my comeback in to the cam world. Thanks for creating this site & I can't wait to look around & figure out how to navigate myself around here & get to know you all. xo

I'm Victoria! I'm a new camgirl as of April 2016. I found this site while I was looking for profile help on MFC and realized it's pretty cool. And if love to make some model friends!

I'm Victoria! I'm a new camgirl as of April 2016. I found this site while I was looking for profile help on MFC and realized it's pretty cool. And if love to make some model friends!
I'm new too & would love to make some model friends also! Still trying to navigate around here & figure things out, but figured I'd say hello. Maybe we can help each other or pass on advice at some point or just chat :)

Hey Everyone! How's it going? I am Kyra. Just wanted to stop by I have been camming for about 3 months and I love it! I am exclusive to camming through MFC. Wanna be bffs? Wanna be bffs w/ bennys lol jk but do you ?

New here also. Not new to the camming world, but stopped for a while & now I'm back! Definitely looking to make some cam model friends along the way so figured I'd say hello :)

Hi everyone, I'm Athena/AAthenax and I'm a model on MFC. I started camming in December 2015, but have only really been doing it on and off every week or so. I'm really looking to get more organised with my camming and be more regular, and decided to join up here to get some advice and meet some other camgirls/make some friends :D

Hey! I'm new here too. Not new to camming, but had to stop for a while & just got back in to it a few months ago. I'm looking to make new cam model friends too & get some advice one I figure out this site a little better. I can definitely relate to you on needing to be on a better cam schedule though. I try to be on as much as possible, but some times life gets in the way! Lol. Hope to chat soon :)

Hey all, Procams.com here. We are signing up to provide support to our models, and answer any questions that may come up about our site. We won't be promoting the site or spamming as we plan to contribute positively to the community. :)

I'm new too & would love to make some model friends also! Still trying to navigate around here & figure things out, but figured I'd say hello. Maybe we can help each other or pass on advice at some point or just chat :)
yes! for sure! ill look at your profile! do you have twitter?

Hi lovely ladies and gents! Another new model here, started less than a week agoin MFC. Don't feel safe and secure yet, more like a social/media experience how fast can one drop a camscore very low :dead: but try not to stress about it too much. I am from Europe and not a native english speaker, so pardon my mistakes. As much as I have read the forum, I love the vibe in here. Wish you all the best! :)

Hi everyone, I'm Athena/AAthenax and I'm a model on MFC. I started camming in December 2015, but have only really been doing it on and off every week or so. I'm really looking to get more organised with my camming and be more regular, and decided to join up here to get some advice and meet some other camgirls/make some friends :D

Hi Athena! Welcome to MFC and ACF :)

Hi guys just started camming on mfc, i go by RainbowGalaxy, would love advice from other models, games, teasing etc anything will help. Thank you.

Hi,

My name is Darling Nikki. I am considering camming again after not doing it for 10 years. I'm not new to camming, but new to monetizing it. I used to frequent the Yahoo BBW chatrooms back in the day (over 10 years ago). Back then it wasn't as easy to record someone on cam as it is now. My main concern is not being identified, since I live a very different life offline. In the meantime I'm just reading posts here and other forums, so that I go into this well informed if I move forward with camming. Thanks!

hi
am looking for a matching furry [cosplay] set that should include ears, paws and maybe the most difficult part to be on a matching set, a buttplug tail
yall know how all tail buttplugs are sold alone
anyone knows where i can get this?
or maybe where they sell so much stuff that separate but very similar items can be put together, and thus 'make a set'?
any and all help shall be deeply thanked
it has to be furry, matching if possible, have ears, paws and the tailplug, cost almost not an object

I am a chaturbate.com lover. orientljypsylover_ :)
I am not new here. lost my previous account. Dont remember even a thing about it and since i dont have the email account that i was using previous i forget that username too. :D
anyway I am back with a new profile.

Hey!
Who am I... WHO AM I!..
Well I am =^O.O^= <--- a CAT!
Okay.. Maybe Im a human BUT I am an awesome one lol
I am a new cam model on MFC and only been broadcasting for about a week now. I was referred over by another model who has been helping me out a lot with minor things that have been popping up in my chats. I want to learn and become better at this!
Im open to talking and getting to know other models, so please reach out to me if you are up for that! I love new friends!!

Hey!
Who am I... WHO AM I!..
Well I am =^O.O^= <--- a CAT!
Okay.. Maybe Im a human BUT I am an awesome one lol
I am a new cam model on MFC and only been broadcasting for about a week now. I was referred over by another model who has been helping me out a lot with minor things that have been popping up in my chats. I want to learn and become better at this!
Im open to talking and getting to know other models, so please reach out to me if you are up for that! I love new friends!!

hi GamingAngel,

Do you have any advice for me? I've been camming for about 2 weeks now, and cam score is like 600 something, any advice would be great. My model name is RainbowGalaxy, send me a message or I'll send you one.

Hey All! I'm JuniperRoseKay aka JuniperRose. I'm signed up to get started on MFC and will have my first time in the next few days. I'm very excited and looking forward to having fun and meeting cool people in this new adventure.
I've been in the sex industry for years and have an open sexual background. I'm comfortable with myself and love making people happy!
Xoxo

Hey there,

been lurking this site for months now, gathering tids and bit of info and researching on how to best work it as a camgirl.

Just started to actually work on mygirlfund. So far it's been good as a starting point to ease me into it, talking with the guys and camming with them.

Next up is actually broadcasting on MFC...still a bit apprehensive about it because it seems like such a huge, vast sea with a "Sink or Swim" mentality.

Looking forward to making some connections with fellow camgirls on here. You all seem hugely supportive of each other.

xx

Hi there, I'm KinkyStripper, I started on MFC a few weeks ago, it's been going well, I normally work two days a week stripping, camming definitely seems to be a fun way to top up my income. Nice to meet you all x

hi GamingAngel,

Do you have any advice for me? I've been camming for about 2 weeks now, and cam score is like 600 something, any advice would be great. My model name is RainbowGalaxy, send me a message or I'll send you one.

Hey! Well, Ive not even been camming as long as you have, so I am not sure Ill be of much help!
What I can say is that you want to mute guest accounts- I know a lot of people say to mute Basics as well but Ive found they are great conversation during quiet times and keep your chat alive - not to mention Ive converted 3 to premium already!
One other thing is that you need to set a standard for yourself on what you are or are not willing to do on cam. Especially when you arent/havent receiving tokens for it! Guys get pushy, some try to run your room or "teach you"... Ive had to crack down on long time Premium members picking on basics (which could possibly be converted - so everyone should be nice!). Stay happy/bubbly and know that it takes time to build up a fan base.
I hope that helps you a little bit, again Im still very new myself!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm writing this in the right place! I'm new to MFC and I want to join this awesome site too haha a bit slow with the computers here