AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2013
Midwest USA
Twitter Username
@pg2400
MFC Username
pg240
Survivor and the Amazing Race are over. I've watched Bosch and House of Cards. Looking for something to binge on. What's good on Amazon Prime or Netflix to get swept up in this weekend?

How To Get Away With Murder (netflix) , Weeds (netflix) , Dexter (netflix) , Bobs Burgers (netflix), Orange is the new black (netflix), Bates Motel (netflix) - All have a lot of seasons minus HTGAWM but it's amazing.

Reactions: pg240
Thanks for the suggestions. I've watched How to Get Away with Murder and Dexter. Loved Deadwood, so I really need to give Justified a try. I'll check out Orange is the New Black as well. Much appreciated!

On Netflix: Luther, Wallander or River if you like British-produced cop shows. The scenery in Wallander is beautifully photographed. I'm in the middle of watching X-Files, myself. It's held up pretty well, and it will be a long while before I'm done.

• Helpful!
suggestions of a scifi/fantasy nature
The Almighty Johnsons
Sense8
Misfits (first 3 seasons only)
Daredevil/Jessica Jones
Jericho
Orphan Black

these aren't strictly speaking the best tv, but they're good fun
Dark Matter
Killjoys

random shows that may or may not be on your netflix because they are no longer on my canadian netflix, but worth the watch if you can find em
Outrageous Fortune
Slings and Arrows

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT and pg240
The Inbetweeners is a good show if you're looking for some laughs! I watched all seasons in about a week. I also for some reason, since I never had the opportunity before, started watching the Sopranos? I may have a problem.

• Helpful!
On Netflix: Luther, Wallander or River if you like British-produced cop shows. The scenery in Wallander is beautifully photographed. I'm in the middle of watching X-Files, myself. It's held up pretty well, and it will be a long while before I'm done.

Have you watched Foyle's War? Very British and quite good.

Im....Obessed isnt the right word iv worked myself past that...and Currently watching Naked and Afraid
Its so good. sounds weird the first episode is kinda awkward but then u see what its about and BAM your hooked
if you dont even want to think about it here : 1 man & 1 woman Alone, No Clothes, No Food, No Water have to survive and then make it to an extraction point to them being rescued. Now go on and become addicted :) like me :)

Have you watched Foyle's War? Very British and quite good.

Yes, I did! I watched the whole series, while I could watch US Netflix. It's excellent. And so is the George Gently series, which is set in the 60s. There's still lots for to watch on Netflix, but I'm debating trying to sub to Acorn TV for a bit, to watch some other British series, as well. I believe the last episodes of Foyle are only available there.

Not sure where Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency season 2 can be found: season 1 is on Amazon Prime.
Based on the writings of Douglas Adams.

Foyle's War - so beautifully done. Makes Poirot look like a middle school play.

Give a nod to Sense8. Started slow, then soon I liked the characters. 4/4 stars by non blondes

Foyle's War - so beautifully done. Makes Poirot look like a middle school play.

That's not a fair comparison. Poirot was never meant to be the kind of series Foyle's War is, nor did it have the same budget.

Reactions: DFT
Justified! I'm addicted to it. It's on Amazon Prime too, all the seasons. ^_^
oooooooof yas. YASSSSS! Justified is one of the best series of recent history fo sho

• Helpful!
Reactions: pg240 and Magnolia
I love Outrageous Fortune, have you seen the spin off yet? I keep meaning to and I've heard it's really good.
being in Canada, as soon as I heard of it, I took to the torrent sites, but only managed to get 4 episodes... but I really enjoyed them. looking forward to 2nd season. Rita and Ted... love it.

Reactions: Edith_Outlier
That's not a fair comparison. Poirot was never meant to be the kind of series Foyle's War is, nor did it have the same budget.

Don't get me wrong, Poirot is superb. I was giving Foyle praise in the (harsh for contrast) comparison.

I may have mentioned before, CordKillers are doing a Justified episode recap by episodes. Short of having instant feedback live reaction/tweeting, this gives a way to compare impressions as you watch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.