AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite Netflix shows or movies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowspiracy. It just moved into the top 50 documentaries on Netflix. If you care about the planet, animals, and your own health, watch it. Co produced by Leo DiCaprio x

Earlier this week I was SUPER EXCITED to have found 30 Rock From The Sun on Netflix. Currently binge watching it right now and it's been my go to when I need some background noise for doing makeup or cooking.

Some of my favorites on Netflix:
Peaky Blinders
Arrested Development, watch the entire series at least once or twice a year
Friends
Daredevil
The Detectorists, oddly enjoyed.

Just finished the whole That 70's Show series, found it more funnier now as an adult than I did when I was a teen.

The UnbreakableKimmy Schmidt
Malcolm in the Middle
Bobs Burgers

Orange is the new black (excited 4 new season)
American Horror Story
Not ashamed to admit I still watch Arthur once in a blue moon.
Also binge watch Rugrats, because who doesn't love Rugrats

And last but not least my favorite of all times....

THE BATES MOTEL! ...That Norman is something else :joyful:

Reactions: Tiffany Vaness
Recently watched all of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Flaked can not wait for more.

Black Mirror and Masters of None I really enjoyed they need more episodes like yesterday.

My tried and true are
The office, Parks Recreation, Bobs Burgers, The Boondocks and a good documentary.

I rarely watch movies on netflix but glad they have a few of my favorites from Dope to Night at the roxbury.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Daredevil

I liked Daredevil alot more than I thought I would. I really never cared for the Punisher as a character, but I loved him.

Anyone else watch D'onofio as Wilson Fisk and think "fuck...THAT is Lex Luthor!"

Sense8 is seriously one of the best shows I've ever seen.
Also, Wilfred. I think someone else might have mentioned Bob's Burgers, but just in case.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
binging tf out of Gotham atm
all time favs are The Office, Arrested Development, Hereos, and Hunter x Hunter.
I loved Dexter but stopped around season 3

So many Daredevel recommendations o.o I'll have to check it out

I don't have alot of time for TV unfortunately :( but while I was sitting for a 5 hour tattoo session my artist had on Brooklyn 99. Once I left I found the time to watch it all. I just finished last week and am dying for the next season. If you like that kind of stupid humour I also recommend IT crowd. Almost died laughing a few times :)

Reactions: Calliope
I tried to watch the first episode of Chelsea Handler's new talk show. I've liked her in some things, but I couldn't watch more than about 10 minutes of it.

I tried to watch the first episode of Chelsea Handler's new talk show. I've liked her in some things, but I couldn't watch more than about 10 minutes of it.

I had a similar experience with Maria Bamfords show last night lol.

Bojack Horseman is hands down one of my favourites
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Orphan Black (yassssss)

Peaky Blinders
Wentworth
Went back and watched the old Original Star Trek TV show and The Next Generation only to discover they were much more boring that i had remembered (nothing ever happens)

My personal favorite was Luke Cage. I thought it was amazing.

Other great shows are House of Cards, Orange is the new black, Daredevil and probably more that I can't remember right now.

Actually come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a bad Netflix made show yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.