AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

burlesque..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2015
Utah
MFC Username
GothicFeline
so I am a fan of burlesque. I see it as a art form. I adore the tease and the joy dancers have for what they do. pasties and thong aside. women of all shapes and curves can show off strut and be appreciated. there is a rich forest of videos on you tube.

I am going to start with a fav cause this take me to the 1930s. its choreographed perfectly

next we have danelle from amerian pickers or her stage name of Dannie Diesel

and cause I have to a gothic number

so post them if you go them. remember it the sizzle and tease.

Reactions: divine-bella
this makes me want to learn how to do burlesque so bad @.@

I have to agree Burlesque is a great art form. I like when camgirls use some form of burlesque.

I love burlesque! I was part of a troupe for a couple years and then became an independent performer then helped co-own a production company for a short period of time. Now, I'm just independent again. Performing is one of the best creative releases. There's a burlesque artist who is high energy and just amazing, Jeez Loueez. She is so feisty!

I love burlesque! I was part of a troupe for a couple years and then became an independent performer then helped co-own a production company for a short period of time. Now, I'm just independent again. Performing is one of the best creative releases. There's a burlesque artist who is high energy and just amazing, Jeez Loueez. She is so feisty!

what is you favorite style to watch? is it the same as you perform?
I love watching the modern takes on old songs. now I do like other music and styles but something about the old stuff is hypnotizing. don't take the old films you see on you tube as the norm they were old to keep it simple and short. betty page was cute but see what they did to her

yes I picked a kring worthy one one, by design. but the art has come so far. and it was not her fault she was being told not tooooooo sexy and this was the 1950s.after all

what is you favorite style to watch? is it the same as you perform?
I love watching the modern takes on old songs. now I do like other music and styles but something about the old stuff is hypnotizing. don't take the old films you see on you tube as the norm they were old to keep it simple and short. betty page was cute but see what they did to her

yes I picked a kring worthy one one, by design. but the art has come so far. and it was not her fault she was being told not tooooooo sexy and this was the 1950s.after all

Yeah I prefer classic burlesque! but I do some neoburlesque routines as well, but I just enjoy the glamor of the classic styles-- I love the glamorous showgirl outfits! And I love making my own costumes too because you can bring your own vision to life and stuff.

Reactions: gothicfeline
One of my favorite ladies is Coco Lectric

Reactions: gothicfeline
Yeah I prefer classic burlesque! but I do some neoburlesque routines as well, but I just enjoy the glamor of the classic styles-- I love the glamorous showgirl outfits! And I love making my own costumes too because you can bring your own vision to life and stuff.
oh! neoburlesque now I got something to research.. :D

so . how about any one else. so far what are you liking?
for those who dance where do you get ideas from what about song /music calls you to create?

ok for those of you that are not fans, why what is it about it that is not appealing ? the music, dancing not sexual enough lack of nudity?

I love the art I I hope if you watch some of the above you can see the effort to put a routine on.

I have always been fascinated with and now that I get to go to AVN in Vegas this year...I will get to cross off Vegas AND attending a LIVE Burlesque show both off of my bucket list!

Status
Not open for further replies.