AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat gif onto MFC profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2016
Nowhere Land
Hi guys! I already have a banner posted stating that if you would like my Snapchat for forever to tip offline 200tk but, I would also like a preview on my blog of me in a snapchat so they could kindof get a taste of what they'd be getting and to maybe entice a few members who are considering adding me. Does anyone have any idea on how to do this? Has anyone achieved it? Thank you!!

Has anyone achieved making a gif? Yes.

You can download your snap story as a video at the end of the day, or save each individual picture and video. Throw them together on Windows Movie Maker (or the Apple equivalent), and then google "video to gif" and there are many websites that will do it for free and without a watermark.

Don't make your gif very long or very large, or it will take a long time to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.