AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When models have guys on cam, especially fucking them, do they lose all the tokens they received that day or even that pay period? If so, I really have to wonder if they didn't bother reading the rules, or if they thought they would get away with it.

Or maybe they are OK with fucking for free. :think:

JimsX said:
When models have guys on cam, especially fucking them, do they lose all the tokens they received that day or even that pay period? If so, I really have to wonder if they didn't bother reading the rules, or if they thought they would get away with it.

Or maybe they are OK with fucking for free. :think:

I think they are doing it with the hope they get away with it, and make some fast tokens.

Reactions: JimsX
Did she find a man on cam loophole? Dude was on there for at least 5 minutes. :think:

Attachments

• loophole1.jpg
    loophole1.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 734
  • loophole2.jpg
    loophole2.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 730
Albert_1 said:
Did she find a man on cam loophole? Dude was on there for at least 5 minutes. :think:

Lots of models show previews of B/G videos to their rooms, and I have never heard of anyone getting in trouble for it. You never know when MFC will notice and object to stuff though.

Shaun__ said:
Albert_1 said:

Lots of models show previews of B/G videos to their rooms, and I have never heard of anyone getting in trouble for it. You never know when MFC will notice and object to stuff though.

It can happen though; a model I follow on twitter had her account blocked a while back and the reason given to her was because she was 'broadcasting' B/G videos. Either someone she banned got a bit pissed off and reported her, since as you mentioned this is rather common and most models don't get in trouble for it or it could also be how she was doing it - I passed by her room quickly a few times before this incident and she had a small picture-in-picture preview of her videos the whole time she was online, while other models usually just show a quick preview and move on.

At least they were very discret :lol:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    490.4 KB · Views: 441
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    424 KB · Views: 428
Been awhile. 2500 people in the room and then banned.

Screenshot - 9_20_2015 , 4_58_53 PM.png

And perma-banned around 3 seconds after the last one.

Screenshot - 6_25_2016 , 6_44_59 PM 002.png Screenshot - 6_25_2016 , 6_45_03 PM.png Screenshot - 6_25_2016 , 6_47_55 PM.png Screenshot - 6_25_2016 , 6_48_33 PM.png

WOW one has to wonder if she even realized the rules? Or just gave no fucks... just blowies.

She didn't bother to read her terms of service before she went on cam. But as soon as she was in the room she knew. Everyone was telling her no men on cam and she was about to get banned. Also mfc would not give her any of the money at all after they banned her. She didn't believe it right up to the point they pulled the plug.

She didn't bother to read her terms of service before she went on cam. But as soon as she was in the room she knew. Everyone was telling her no men on cam and she was about to get banned. Also mfc would not give her any of the money at all after they banned her. She didn't believe it right up to the point they pulled the plug.

Well she lost out on the best cam community in my opinion, but it seems like she is better suited on chaterbate!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/SweetTaria_

This one had a man on cam yesterday (at least his penis and a brief moment of arm), but a little more discreet (at least until somebody took her private). Didn't get caught I guess since she was back on today.

She thought she'd get around it by keeping him off cam and just riding him. But he kept sticking his head up.

Don't be groaning at that pun. I worked damn hard for it! :p

Screenshot - 7_2_2016 , 9_59_51 PM.png Screenshot - 7_2_2016 , 10_01_14 PM.png

And of course...already banned from the site.

This girl has been popping up with a new studio account for the last couple of months. Maybe 3 or 4 by now, haven't really kept track.
The other accounts were obviously in a studio. This most recent one looks more like a hotel room or something.
Other day, she had a another girl on there with her, and every time she got tipped for a flash, the other girl would go off cam, then come back afterwards.
Today it was a guy. Same thing, sitting there playing on his cell, when she got tipped he went off. Very odd.
manoncam.jpg

• Funny!
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Tilly and Magnolia
Been while since I've seen a real dick on MFC. She claims she's a newb but there's no "new model" banner on her avatar, so more than likely she has to have read the rules at least once.

Attachments

• rulebreaker.jpg
    rulebreaker.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 182
Was in a Cb room last thursday. They were apparently one of the simultaneous multi site couples. They started getting busy and I heard the mfc tip thingy. The girl got bug eyes sat up and, I'm guessing, closed the mfc link. The guy mumbled something about 'why you do that' and she said "no mfc with you." At least she read the TOS..... +1 for the Colombiana.

There is one model, who's name I will not mention, who does a lot of B/G stuff in her private sessions appearantly that it surprises me she is still camming on mfc for more than a year now. And her private images are visible in the gallery from time to time too..

Also: a big kick in the balls for the douchebag(s) who appearantly ask her to do this and not have the decency to exclude pics of their private sessions from the galleries...

On the other hand.. she does agree into doing those sessions.. ah well

Also: a big kick in the balls for the douchebag(s) who appearantly ask her to do this and not have the decency to exclude pics of their private sessions from the galleries...

Models can turn off pictures showing up in everyone's galleries. That would be her fault.

Screenshot - 8_29_2016 , 7_40_39 AM.png

Models can turn off pictures showing up in everyone's galleries. That would be her fault.

View attachment 65248
Actually: both can.. included.png
I have tried to make her see reason about this but every time I start about her BF being visible on cam (a lot) she's like: "please, stop it!" so... She isn't exactly listening to my advise

Status
Not open for further replies.