AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Troll? I just don't know anymore.

show tits
tip if you want to make a request
how do I do that?
take your credit card, buy tokens, push the tip button
I'm not spending any money on this site

@Boog I'm going to choose to believe that from now on when members type random gibberish to me. XD

Troll? I just don't know anymore.

show tits
tip if you want to make a request
how do I do that?
take your credit card, buy tokens, push the tip button
I'm not spending any money on this site

He just made the "To ban or not ban?" decision a lot easier.

Saw this tonight:

"You look so beautiful I want to take my baby sexy hot body, as the great peaks of pleasure breast legs of the fiery lick you cunt"

7/10 I thought as it has a poetic quality which mimics artifical intelligence bots. Very clever to write in that style.

At first, I thought he was trying to just get freebies. Then, really, why would any woman pay for male nudes? We're bombarded with dick pics, there's negative value to them. And then the sour grapes... Dude, chill.

Screenshot_2016-06-22-10-12-06.png Screenshot_2016-06-22-10-16-19.png

^What's the deal lately with all these butthurt guys that can't speak English? I got a headache just from reading that.

I'm just gonna leave this here in the pile.....

thari0: i wanna fuck your teeth

I'm just gonna leave this here in the pile.....

thari0: i wanna fuck your teeth
Just another day at the camland office....

Mine for today:
Him: bb why you take shows with other guys? I wanna see out here.
Me: You could also just get a show
Him: no bb i special, i must be special for you.

*eyeroll*

Him: bb I wanna pound your anal hole I wanna pound so hard pound anal pound your hole.

Hmmmm....no.

I have a hunch that he wants to pound your anal hole. No clue where I'm getting that idea, though...

cVHKwnZ.png

I guess he's calling the cops. I said go ahead, but he never asked me anything.

Member- "I would like a topless show"
Me- "Okay, anything you like with the show? dirty talk? nipple play"
Member- "Just topless"

2 minutes later
Member- "Do you have a toy?"
Me *shows what I have*
Member- "Can you ride it"

-_- It annoys me when members tell you a certain thing and then I get mentally prepared on what to do and then they ask for something else Which I have no problem doing, but why didn't you say it in the first place! It makes me feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

or "do what you want to do" "do what makes your comfortable" "do what will make you cum"

followed by "spit on your tits" "fuck yourself really hard" "do anal" or something that probably should have been asked and specified in the beginning.

Member- "I would like a topless show"
Me- "Okay, anything you like with the show? dirty talk? nipple play"
Member- "Just topless"

2 minutes later
Member- "Do you have a toy?"
Me *shows what I have*
Member- "Can you ride it"

-_- It annoys me when members tell you a certain thing and then I get mentally prepared on what to do and then they ask for something else Which I have no problem doing, but why didn't you say it in the first place! It makes me feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

or "do what you want to do" "do what makes your comfortable" "do what will make you cum"

followed by "spit on your tits" "fuck yourself really hard" "do anal" or something that probably should have been asked and specified in the beginning.

I can't stand this either, or when people buying custom videos keep adding in more details to the mix ("I need you to wear this...oh, and can you wear your hair like...also, I need the colors to be...") after already sending one e-mail with (what I thought was) ALL the information I need.

I remember when a yellow wall of tips was exciting. But the people who give these 1-token tips ten times secretly annoy me. Don't misunderstand me and think I'm being ungrateful (I'm not). I smile and say thank you, but I feel like they're being a little dramatic and just fishing for high fives and applause. So you're gonna make all that noise (I turn down my volume since I have a sleeping teenager next door) to give me 10 tokens, and then have the nerve to ask me "Can I get HALF a flash for that amount?"

When that MFC member is sitting in your room and just won't say "Hi", yet out of nowhere he goes into "interviewer mode" and starts asking you political questions containing lots of big 'ole fancy schmancy words. And then later asks "So, Yummy...how old were you when you lost your virginity? I'd like to hear all about it."