AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Get pissed all you want but if you don't want an honest, positive review of your body after you show me the pics then don't put yourself out there. This is the stuff we guys shake our heads about when you then tell us to "fuck off." Someone please explain females to me.
I'm so curious about the context of this.

AmberCutie it's just me venting about something that happened to me today.
I realize that, but details of the actual incident would be interesting.

Get pissed all you want but if you don't want an honest, positive review of your body after you show me the pics then don't put yourself out there. This is the stuff we guys shake our heads about when you then tell us to "fuck off." Someone please explain females to me.

What was it you said? Maybe if you tell us, we can figure out where (maybe) you went wrong with your comment? Or maybe she really did overreact. I'm just curious what you said to her. Lol.

What was it you said? Maybe if you tell us, we can figure out where (maybe) you went wrong with your comment? Or maybe she really did overreact. I'm just curious what you said to her. Lol.

She sent me a pic of a, ummm, body alteration shall we say? Maybe jewelry would be more specific. All I told her was that personally I'm not into that but on her it looks awesome and if that intensified her sexual experiences as well then great, she did the right thing and what a lucky guy her bf is. Next thing I know I'm getting a message telling me to "fuck off."

She sent me a pic of a, ummm, body alteration shall we say? Maybe jewelry would be more specific. All I told her was that personally I'm not into that but on her it looks awesome and if that intensified her sexual experiences as well then great, she did the right thing and what a lucky guy her bf is. Next thing I know I'm getting a message telling me to "fuck off."

If you had gone into some "OMG, are you crazy?! Why would you do that to yourself?!" rant, then I would understand her telling you to fuck off. But your response to her seemed to be a compliment, so yeah, that does suck that you got that reaction.

Reactions: eyeteach
I've found one way to eat less is to make everything boring and tasteless.

Everything moderates itself until the poo starts getting flung.

Le sigh.

There's an app for that :) well, kind of...

OMG that's not a joke, it's real!
84d695ef.gif
dfa796c8.gif

Honestly I could see myself just fiddling with the phone, pretend to take a picture, then walking away. If anyone asks tell them about the app and explain someone will be by in a few moments. Then keep on truckin' before they realize I'm not stupid enough to actually pay for that subscription.

Screenshot - 7_23_2016 , 4_27_36 PM.png

It's kind of an odd feeling. I personally cut my hair again today which was the second time I've ever done this (I've saved at least 40 dollars doing it myself). BUuuuuuuut, I messed up bad and used a really short setting...so now I kind of look like a jarhead (sorta) and feel like I did growing up and going to school with a new haircut as I prepare for bed to go to work tomorrow. It is such a weird worry.

Oh well. I'm not trying to impress anyone and it will grow back. I just don't want people think I joined some sort of weird aryan movement and lost my mind -- these people I work with have imaginations (not kidding and I can almost hear the gossip about the weird guy).

Ladies. Don't risk getting your youtube account deleted for maybe having a nip slip in one of your videos. Just remember the secret is to always use educational buzzwords in your topics and descriptions.

Then anything goes!

Because it's not actually exposing your vagina and butthole if you call it an educational waxing demonstration.

youtu.be/CRL56HwalVo
Screenshot - 7_25_2016 , 5_39_27 PM.png

A camgirl finally did it. Alexis Kline got the 55 gallon drum of lube off amazon delivered to her place.

4519c797.gif

Saw that. I must say, she seems to have someone that really wants to make an impression with her. According to her, someone bought her entire wish list, including the drum of lube. I hope she listed a handful of rubber sheets so she can play in it. :giggle:

Scroll to 49 seconds in. HOLY CRAP! :clap::clap::clap: Dude, I need a cold shower after that...

It just sunk in that after this trip to PA this weekend, this will probably be the last time I see my grandmom. She is deteriorating fast.

Just watched back a TV recording I did for the BBC a few weeks ago.

The camera is not my friend.

Why does PizzaHut think it is a new concept to voice order pizza with your phone? I have been doing this for many years.

Why does PizzaHut think it is a new concept to voice order pizza with your phone? I have been doing this for many years.

It's huge! Use to be companies had to outsource their customer service lines to India because it was cheaper. Now they can get rid of those overpriced $1.37 an hour people all together.