AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Inanimate objects that weirdly turn you on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannequins, robots, ball jointed dolls, sex dolls, hmmm. :bored:

All I'm sayin' is that I could swallow a lot more than my pride for a pallet of cash...pallet-o-cash.jpg

Rubber pool floaties (like those inflatable swan and flamingo ones), meatlover's pizza, and wine glasses- doesn't even have to be wine in them, although that is obviously preferred.

So if I'm on a rubber floatie eating pizza and drinking from a wine glass, life is good.

Reactions: SandyPanz
Deli slicer. Was talking about this with Mr. Nerd last night while watching "Good Eats" and it makes no sense because it's not sexual at all. Just something about the smooth sliding motion and super sharp blades... The latter of which is definitely not something you want near your bits

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Mannequins, robots, ball jointed dolls, sex dolls, hmmm. :bored:

Me too. The more they keep their construct-like elements, the better. Plastic, with obvious joints. I'm sure it stems from my lifelong fascination with and collection of action figures.

I'm tempted to kick this door wide open, but maybe I shouldn't.

Not exactly sure if this fits buuuut...

Reflective surfaces (doesn't have to mirror any image). It could be like a bit of a shine effect. If we're talking kinky stuff, I'd cite examples of wet-look clothing/latex/rubber, but this doesn't only apply to that for myself.

I really like shading in art too, though the opposite I guess that's related sorta...hi, I'm weird.

Wooden Spoons lol. I mean that might be cheating as far as the deviation that occurs with spanking devices, but rope & zipties do it for me as well.

Reactions: SandyPanz
any kind of mask or helmet that obscures someone's entire face. not weird clown masks but like, gimp masks and motorcycle helmets and gas masks and stuff. sometimes i get so horny seeing people on motorcycles with those huge helmets. i think it's the anonymity factor. huge turn on for me!!

any kind of mask or helmet that obscures someone's entire face. not weird clown masks but like, gimp masks and motorcycle helmets and gas masks and stuff. sometimes i get so horny seeing people on motorcycles with those huge helmets. i think it's the anonymity factor. huge turn on for me!!

Oh HELL yeah!
Have y'all seen the Trapper from Dead by Daylight? *kill me now*

I've personally always liked Dried, Mascara that has run down someones face :woot: Its probably part of my fetish for tears lol! Jeez i have some weird kinks but this one has got to be the weirdest

• Wat?!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Mmm guns... My BFs shotgun turns me on. So heavy and big! I went on a first date to a gun range, surprisingly erotic!

I also get aroused when I see lifted trucks. Usually with a big sound system. Goin for a country drive with breast jiggling bass, has me wet at the sight n sound of a loud truck! Or a big custom semi... Mmmm

High-shine Corcoran/jump boots...they trigger a definite desire to make them all messy when someone else is wearing them and a need to have them up around my ears when I've got them on. :D

My bed.. I dunno as soon as I lay down.. Get all comfy and warm.. I get turned on. Maybe it's because of the sexy dreams I know will be coming soon.

Knives and everything to do with their maintenance. Was once on a Skype call while a friend was sharpening his fancy pocket knife and I got so turned on by the sound I had to end the call lol

Zippers, especially if they're being forcefully zipped (up or down involving clothes or not.) Even just the sound is sexy to me.

If not being manipulated however, I only find it hot as a part of clothing.

To add another, books. Old books that have been read a hundred times with cracked spines and tattered pages, new books that still smell like warm paper and ink, paper back or hard cover, all of it does it for me.

Vintage red wings and similar high end leather boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.