AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rest Peacefully Christina Grimmie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2016
For those unsure who Grimmie was, she was a 22 year old singer who got her start on YouTube and eventually made it to The Voice. She was shot by a "fan" in the stomach when going in to hug him at a fan meetup after her concert a few days ago. I feel like this might be the place to mourn and introduce her music.

I remember coming across her covers 5-6 years ago. I think she definitely helped pave the way and inspire a lot of singer/songwriters on Youtube.

This is easily my favorite cover of hers:

And someone introduced me to her audition to The Voice this afternoon (I don't much watch talent shows), and it blew me away:

Reactions: SoTxBob and Velway
I remember coming across her covers 5-6 years ago. I think she definitely helped pave the way and inspire a lot of singer/songwriters on Youtube.

This is easily my favorite cover of hers:

And someone introduced me to her audition to The Voice this afternoon (I don't much watch talent shows), and it blew me away:

Wow, I can't believe how far she had advanced in her career since her early videos. This cover is just amazing. She has always been so talented. I remember running across her videos early on as well, and I was absolutely stunned by how beautiful her voice was. It is so tragic that such a kind person was taken away because of violence. :cry:

Reactions: Magnolia
oh Damn !! (..but thx for posting, I didn't know) loved some of her covers... will add my favourite, far better than the original. She was just starting with some originals, was really looking forward to seeing what she could have done.

Had to share one more... as sad and slightly inappropriate as it is brilliant.

I cannot believe someone could hurt such a cute and amazing girl! My heart felt so heavy hearing about this after watching her since she started on YT. It does not even sound right the headline 'Christina Grimmie shot'. Ughh I wish that people weren't so viscous. RIP

I remember her from The Voice a couple years back, a wonderful young performer then.

So many lost these past couple days. My heart goes out to their families, and to the first responders who prevented further tragedy - including Christina's brother.

Another one of the 100's of songs she must of covered... love how she always brought so much of herself each time.
(Watch for the nintendo/ x box reference)

• Hugs
Reactions: DFT

One more for all your Frands (Fans/ Friends) ... thx zeldaxlove64

• Hugs
Reactions: DFT
Can we stop resurrecting the dead girl thread? It gives me the creeps.

:(
Sometimes I really wish I knew a way to hide certain threads. Is that a thing on here? I know we can ignore members, but can we do the same with threads?

Reactions: Gen, Guy and Mila_
Can we stop resurrecting the dead girl thread? It gives me the creeps.

:(
It doesn't give me the creeps, but I don't understand at all why this thread is continuing.
Maybe because a video was uploaded to her youtube channel yesterday and reminded the people posting of their grief? People pass and other people who looked up to them want to remember them. Replace "Christina Grimmie" with an idol of yours or someone you cared about and think honestly how you would feel. She only died last June, I think we should let people grieve and remember her as they see fit and ignore this thread if you are personally not interested. Just because someone gets creeped out doesn't mean everyone else has to stop grieving and remembering and enjoying an amazing artist. Maybe ignore the OP of this thread because I think that means you won't see it again?

Maybe because a video was uploaded to her youtube channel yesterday and reminded the people posting of their grief? People pass and other people who looked up to them want to remember them. Replace "Christina Grimmie" with an idol of yours or someone you cared about and think honestly how you would feel. She only died last June, I think we should let people grieve and remember her as they see fit and ignore this thread if you are personally not interested. Just because someone gets creeped out doesn't mean everyone else has to stop grieving and remembering and enjoying an amazing artist. Maybe ignore the OP of this thread because I think that means you won't see it again?

No, ignoring the OP wouldn't hide the thread. I would have to ignore @Ambers Troll since he is the only person resurrecting this thread every 3 weeks... but I don't want to do it because I have enjoyed reading his posts in other threads and he posts interesting stuff, too. I do wish there was a "ignore thread" button :(

Still got a thing for the 'dead' lady... sorry all.

Status
Not open for further replies.