AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's the one good thing about Trump. He lacks the self-censorship necessary to hide the misfirings of his decidedly sub-average mind.

I like your words but I don't care for the video. No need to add anything to his words to make them scarier, they stand more clear on their own.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
There are some perfect leaders in history who said good stuff, were brilliant ( i admit) and never explained things. View attachment 65228 View attachment 65229

because is very important to always say the right stuff to ppl...makes them feel safe...secure... cause it means all is perfect...and the world is a safe place then?
Vs. someone who says terrible things and then later claims he was "just joking" so we shouldn't take him seriously?

I'm seriously at a loss to understand anymore...

There are some perfect leaders in history who said good stuff, were brilliant ( i admit) and never explained things. View attachment 65228 View attachment 65229

because is very important to always say the right stuff to ppl...makes them feel safe...secure... cause it means all is perfect...and the world is a safe place then?
If you are trying to make the case that Trump is the Republican party's Stalin, you may be on to something.
If you are just trying cause alarm by sounding the communist siren so that I lose my ability to think critically, wont work. Mainly because I'm already too pissed off at the system.

I like your words but I don't care for the video. No need to add anything to his words to make them scarier, they stand more clear on their own.
One thing I do like about the video. It points out the absurdity of Trump's repeated calls to "the good old days", and "making America great again". Then he claims to know how to get us there again.

The "good old days" were not all good. Nor were they all bad. Lot of lessons, both good and bad to be learned from them. I think the points the video makes will be lost on those who instinctively identify Trump as the embodiment of racism; or that they will be rejected by those who don't believe Trump is a racist.

I don't personally believe Trump is a racist, unless he can turn a profit with it (and get away with it). Not a true racist.
Trump is selling a dream. Much like he did with Trump University. He is marketing himself as the strongman. The one who will take care of you. The one who will set things right. Let the buyer beware.

I don't personally believe Drumpf is a racist, unless he can turn a profit with it (and get away with it). Not a true racist.
Drumpf is selling a dream. Much like he did with Drumpf University. He is marketing himself as the strongman. The one who will take care of you. The one who will set things right. Let the buyer beware.
Naw he just thinks that colored people and Mexican are rapists, criminals, and untrustworthy and generally inferior to the real white American. That's why back in the 70s he had his staff put a C (for colored) on the rental applications for African-Americans and won't rent apartments to him. Trump is 70, I doubt he had any exposure to African American other than servants at his and his friend houses until he was in his 20s. Most 70 year old have learned something about the races in the last 50 years, but plenty haven't. Trump is in the later category.

Naw he just thinks that colored people and Mexican are rapists, criminals, and untrustworthy and generally inferior to the real white American. That's why back in the 70s he had his staff put a C (for colored) on the rental applications for African-Americans and won't rent apartments to him. Trump is 70, I doubt he had any exposure to African American other than servants at his and his friend houses until he was in his 20s. Most 70 year old have learned something about the races in the last 50 years, but plenty haven't. Trump is in the later category.
I certainly wasn't aware of all that!

Maybe I am wrong about him being a strictly-for-profit racist...

edit: you know, in the good old days, we would have tarred and feathered Trump's ass.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
It looks likes it been a loose comment in passing, not official announcement. I take a candidates suggestions, even in passing seriously and I think everyone should.

But he seems to even be aware the suggestion is ludicrous. The only reason I think he's not been more serious about the suggestive remarks is that she is pretty left leaning, and it would hurt his voter count but that is just my opinion.

Now, I'm of the mind set that's words actually mean something, which I'm aware most trump supporters are not quite... Lol

No... that's not what it is.

It's that people trust an honest jerk more than a false friend. That is the appeal of Trump.

I look at it this way... I am an honest person. Will I lie for the sake of business? I mean... "OF COURSE THAT IS THE BIGGEST DICK I HAVE EVER SEEN MAN!!"
you get me?
That does not hurt anyone... and people will forgive those types of lies if people tell the truth where it matters.
All politicians lie as part of their sales pitch. But there is a difference between those lies, and the lies of someone like Clinton while in office about things related to her job and ability to do it and failing to serve her people.

Those are the more dangerous lies. And the fact that Trump brings up some bits of honesty that no one has in such a long time, is enough for some people.

Honest Jerk > False Friend

Stalin and other totalitarian leaders are perfect examples of words meaning nothing, so I don't think this supports your point. Language was used as an oppressive weapon of the state.

"There is no truth in Pravda, and no news in Izvestia."

Here is a Washington Post article on the subject.

Actually, in the not so good old days, we have done exactly what was done ignore the problem until legislation was passed to allow people to sue for discrimination and the Justice department to prosecute.

Reactions: MissBlaire
It's that people trust an honest jerk more than a false friend. That is the appeal of Trump.
Is your definition of honesty "toxic swaggering braggadocio"?

That is literally all the man brings to the table.

Is your definition of honesty "toxic swaggering braggadocio"?

That is literally all the man brings to the table.

I do not believe everything the man says is gold. All I'm saying is there are many more kernels of truth in there than the opponent. If I try and dissect them right now I will lose the next hour of my life and I'm in a pinch lol

And this is the very last, and most desperate reason people vote for Trump.

I'm a gambling woman. Pretend they are both boxers.
Clinton has lost the last 10 matches.
It's Trump's first time in the ring.

They both are telling me they are the next Muhammed Ali.
I will put my money on the new guy and cross my fingers.

I do not believe everything the man says is gold. All I'm saying is there are many more kernels of truth in there than the opponent. If I try and dissect them right now I will lose the next hour of my life and I'm in a pinch lol
Ok. In the meantime, let's compromise, and agree that when it comes to Trump, there are certainly kernels of somethin in somethin.
And this is the very last, and most desperate reason people vote for Trump.

I'm a gambling woman. Pretend they are both boxers.
Clinton has lost the last 10 matches.
It's Trump's first time in the ring.

They both are telling me they are the next Muhammed Ali.
I will put my money on the new guy and cross my fingers.
Truth. Democracy is not a spectator sport. Not a huge fan of the man that said it, but it's the truth.

I look at it this way... I am an honest person. Will I lie for the sake of business? I mean... "OF COURSE THAT IS THE BIGGEST DICK I HAVE EVER SEEN MAN!!"
you get me?
That does not hurt anyone... and people will forgive those types of lies if people tell the truth where it matters.
All politicians lie as part of their sales pitch. But there is a difference between those lies, and the lies of someone like Clinton while in office about things related to her job and ability to do it and failing to serve her people.

Those are the more dangerous lies. And the fact that Trump brings up some bits of honesty that no one has in such a long time, is enough for some people.

I've been meaning to ask....because you and some others in this forum have made statements to the effect that, Yes, Trump is a jerk, but at least he will Get Shit Done. Or, yes, Trump exaggerates and says a lot of BS that isn't true, but on the things that matter, he is clear and truthful.

To me, that type of behavior is a sign of bad character, especially for a presidential candidate. Granted, Hillary Clinton isn't a model of honesty and integrity, but her faults are a slightly exaggerated version of the typical politician. I feel confident that she will show good judgment and do what's right on the important things.

Look at Trump's confusing, evolving (revolving) position on amnesty for illegal immigrants. That's something important. What does he really believe, and what would he actually do? Why can't he just state his position clearly?

It's that people trust an honest jerk more than a false friend. That is the appeal of Drumpf.

you get me?

Those are the more dangerous lies. And the fact that Drumpf brings up some bits of honesty that no one has in such a long time, is enough for some people.

What the hell is Trump honest about? I'm hard pressed to think of a single thing he said that he hasn't flipped flop on.

To use your example if Trump was camgirl of course he'd have no problem say "That's the biggest dick I've ever seen". I think we all get that is something both professions have to do this at times.
The difference is if you forget that 2 months ago you had a private with the guy for SPH, and the guy said but last time you said my penis was tiny and pathetic. A camgirl would quickly recover and agree with the guy. Trump hates to be wrong and he would insist that no the dick is huuuge and he never said differently, even when client played him a recording of him doing a SPH session! It wouldn't matter all if the guy's dick was 4" or 8" on what he said.
Trump has absolutely no regard for the truth, he makes dumb lies as a matter of course because he lives in the moment, which may be fine for a 20-year-old hippie, but it's awful for a 70-year-old president.
At least Hillary's lies are logical. She lies to protect herself. It is disgusting that she will consistently put her own self-interest ahead of the country. I reject the conventional wisdom that all politicians do this all the time. I think most politician actually have the best interest of the country at heart. Now, almost all will l lie some of the time to benefit themselves, and some will lie most of the time.

Trump says the truth and it freaks ppl out. Some even stated they prefer Hillary lies. Is like ppl want the truth( Or they say they do) but then they r panicked

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Trump says the truth and it freaks ppl out. Some even stated they prefer Hillary lies. Is like ppl want the truth( Or they say they do) but then they r panicked
How do you respond to the charge made by analysts who determined, that in his speeches, Trump lies on average every 5 minutes?

Even discounting liberal bias, how can you gloss over this by claiming "Trump says the truth"?
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Not even the child-catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang can compete.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/

Last edited:
I looked at the website. Some of the buttons are contradicting themselves (something like "Hillary wants illegal migrants in USA " - false and then few pages down "Hillary wants sanctuary cities " - true. I will look it over again sometime. Truth takes Time. The "analysts" might be in Hillary camp.
Also some of this stuff is difficult to research and prove by an average person ( how do we know trump indeed did not see bags of money ) and the websites knows it.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Trump says horrible things that go against many peoples strong core values, and it freaks people out. Because as polls are finally showing, the majority of people are good and can't agree with the dangerous venom he's spreading.

He encourages the worst of the worst in our society to rise up and be proud of their hateful ways... Policies aside THAT is my biggest issue. He encourages many people to be terrible, those are the people on the streets affecting our daily lives.

Never trump. Never a man who breathes wind into the sails of NEO nazis. Never a man who encourages violence against constitutionally protected protestors.
Never will I ever support or be able to understand a person who supports a man who is so fundamentally poisoness to our every day lives and the great strides forward we as a society have made in the last 60 years.

I am aware I am never going convince most people because I lean more politically conservative than a lot on this forum. I would never have voted for Sanders in a million years either.

But I also am not a racist, sexist, or a homophobe, and neither is anyone I know that supports Trump. All I can hope for is that some people understand that. And realize there are other genuine reasons, besides Hillary sucking.

I am aware I am never going convince most people because I lean more politically conservative than a lot on this forum. I would never have voted for Sanders in a million years either.

But I also am not a racist, sexist, or a homophobe, and neither is anyone I know that supports Trump. All I can hope for is that some people understand that. And realize there are other genuine reasons, besides Hillary sucking.
I don't think all Trump supporters are, but I do think all Trump supporters are willing to turn a blind eye to it at this point and I almost find that more saddening.

I don't even know how some are excusing so much at this point, the pile of hate has just gotten so high that now it's not even surprising when he says something new. That's so messed up... it honestly just makes my heart hurt.

This is the way it appears to me and I know not everyone will see it this way.
I just don't understand and the more people try to explain the more flabbergasted I am.

He encourages many people to be terrible, those are the people on the streets affecting our daily lives.
All these good ppl become terrible cause trump say something? Look if anyone out there does anything nuts like throwing eggs at trump supporter am not going to blame trump for that.

Reactions: Mila_
There is also something I was thinking about. Trump is the first candidate to run for office in USA in Internet era. I mean when Obama run in it was not that big yet - there was no Twitter I think ppl were still watching plenty tv. So his style applies to these new times too. In the past stuff was edited now is just very direct and in real time.

All these good ppl become terrible cause trump say something? Look if anyone out there does anything nuts like throwing eggs at trump supporter am not going to blame trump for that.
Eggs? I think you meant elbows...

I don't think all Trump supporters are, but I do think all Trump supporters are willing to turn a blind eye to it at this point and I almost find that more saddening.

I don't even know how some are excusing so much at this point, the pile of hate has just gotten so high that now it's not even surprising when he says something new. That's so messed up... it honestly just makes my heart hurt.

I just don't understand and the more people try to explain the more flabbergasted I am.
I want to add that these are not me rallying FOR Hillary, I'm not a big fan of her, just purely speaking on Trump and Trump alone... unaffected by how I feel about any other candidate.

If I was a fiscal republican full stop (I'm a lil bit) I would feel the same way because my thoughts on trump have nothing to do with my thoughts on whatever party he's deciding to cling too.

Would love to know what these "genuine reasons" are. Vacuous claims like "Trump tells the truth"? Try to support Trump with morals or logic, you will have to watch them twist in the wind.

I am pissed about immigration, have been for a long time now. Know of two small construction companies that purportedly went out of business because they could not compete. I have seen numerous houses painted, roofed, what have you, by illegal immigrants. Watched a huge plant expansion, built by a crew of nothing but immigrants. Watched a hotel built, completely with immigrant labor.

Saw the news story about how police (in Texas I think) were releasing illegal immigrants caught driving because there was too much paperwork involved. Just a news story, sure; but in this same time period, I went in to an employment agency desperate for any work I could find. I got sat down, took their little test, then got turned away with the bullshit claim that I didn't pass it and I couldn't take it again for another week; while I was in there, several immigrants came in, and with the help of a translator, they got work. Maybe I'm just a white American, but I was fucking hungry, I was willing to do something productive to fucking feed myself even if it was crap work, and I was smart enough to see there was some fucking bullshit afoot there.

I saw on our local news a story, way back during the Reagan administration. An immigration crackdown in an industrial area. From a helicopter they filmed as a stream of illegal immigrants ran out of the back of a warehouse. A couple years go by, I found myself briefly employed there working on the loading docks. Just me, the illegal immigrants, and the black ex-cons. We were fucking working +12 hour shifts, we were fucking making less than half the minimum fucking wage, and it was a completely fucking acceptable arrangement to the fucking company that was doing it.

I jumped through the hoops of paperwork and checks to get into an apartment. Lived there for few years. The apartment next to me had Hispanic families move in, stay for a month or so and then move on, the whole time I was there. Over and over and over.

So I am a little disgruntled about the way things are, for sure.

But I refuse to take my righteous indignation
and turn it over to a fucking disingenuous pig like Trump
so he can use it for personal gain.

He can have my vote, if he convinces me he is in a position to burn this bitch to the ground with his dumbfuckery. But he's not getting my mind.

I'm not even sure sometimes what people are taking what he says for as hate on which day because so many things are always taken out of context.

I know like last week everyone freaked out about the "what do you have to lose?" comment directed at black voters, when Trump was addressing gun violence, and education problems that affect many black communities.

Others saw the speech for what it was and agreed with him. Here's an op piece by my fave ol' economist Thomas Sowell. For the record, Sowell can't stand Trump and has said so many times. Basically his take on this speech is like mine... if it's gotta be Trump.. at least someone's saying it.

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2016/08/18/trump-and-blacks-n2207012

Reactions: Mila_
I'm not even sure sometimes what people are taking what he says for as hate on which day because so many things are always taken out of context.

I know like last week everyone freaked out about the "what do you have to lose?" comment directed at black voters, when Trump was addressing gun violence, and education problems that affect many black communities.

Others saw the speech for what it was and agreed with him. Here's an op piece by my fave ol' economist Thomas Sowell. For the record, Sowell can't stand Trump and has said so many times. Basically his take on this speech is like mine... if it's gotta be Trump.. at least someone's saying it.

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2016/08/18/trump-and-blacks-n2207012
I didn't see that as one of his many examples of being hateful.

It was face palm worthy to me for sure, but not hateful.

I'm with you JJ. In every other election, I can make a reasonable case for the candidate that I'm voting against. 'Barack Obama is an excellent orator who inspires people", "John Kerry had a long career in the Senate, and good temperament." The only thing I can say about Trump is he isn't a politician. Frankly, it makes no sense to me why hiring a non-politician to do a political job makes any more sense than hiring a carpenter to perform a surgery or a doctor to build a house.
But even if you think politicians are reason things are screwed up, I still don't understand of all the non-politicians in the country why the hell we would elevate this one to the most important job in the world?:clown:
I'm a Republican so I truly understand people that say Trump is bad but Hillary is worse. I disagree with them but I get it.
However, I have a few friends/acquaintance that are Trump supporters and I don't get it at all. At least one of the guys is super smart.
I don't think Lucky or Lunella are racists, and you are bit more conservative than I but not a ton.

I'm with you JJ. In every other election, I can make a reasonable case for the candidate that I'm voting against. 'Barack Obama is an excellent orator who inspires people", "John Kerry had a long career in the Senate, and good temperament." The only thing I can say about Trump is he isn't a politician. Frankly, it makes no sense to me why hiring a non-politician to do a political job makes any more sense than hiring a carpenter to perform a surgery or a doctor to build a house.
But even if you think politicians are reason things are screwed up, I still don't understand of all the non-politicians in the country why the hell we would elevate this one to the most important job in the world?:clown:
I'm a Republican so I truly understand people that say Trump is bad but Hillary is worse. I disagree with them but I get it.
However, I have a few friends/acquaintance that are Trump supporters and I don't get it at all. At least one of the guys is super smart.
I don't think Lucky or Lunella are racists, and you are bit more conservative than I but not a ton.
Thank you for making me feel sane.

I have a lot of respect for the last couple of repubs I voted against, and think both Romney and McCain (minus palin) would have been great leaders.

• Hugs
Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Status
Not open for further replies.