AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC: Requesting IP ban for repeated death threats

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2016
Good day, fair ladies. I beseech you for guidance on a most serious issue.

A model friend of mine recently revealed to me that she's been receiving death threats and various other bile from some crazy person.

Every time she bans him, he eventually comes back with a new name. This time around he even taunted her, saying "you will never ban me."

A while ago, she set PMs to friends only and started charging for it, but I guess this guy tipped just for another shot at harassing her.

Isn't there some way to request an IP ban from MFC? She said she would have no idea how to do this. Can anyone explain what to do to take action in this situation?

Tell the model to take screenshots of the threats. As many as she can. Then send them to model support. They will ban his IP for that.

Be aware that there are ways around that though. Just tell her to keep sending them if he does it again.

Screenshot and document everything as far back as she can. This is beyond ban territory, he moved on to making terroristic threats through an electronic communications device. Shithead can think about how cool he is in jail if what you say is true and he hasn't been covering his tracks all the while. Often such an idiot starts out using his own CC and home IP, then masks when he's been "wronged" and sets out for revenge.

Cops will write up the report, whether a DA will prosecute is much more variable by state. Bile and crazy shit is part of the game, death threats aren't.

She should screenshot his threats and send them to the cam support. They can block his IP but he can always mask his IP with different VPNs. She needs to use that ban hammer more frequently as well.However, she should know that he can always make another accounts and harass her. Just screenshot everything, make complaints, and block every time that happens.

She should screenshot his threats and send them to the cam support. They can block his IP but he can always mask his IP with different VPNs. She needs to use that ban hammer more frequently as well.However, she should know that he can always make another accounts and harass her. Just screenshot everything, make complaints, and block every time that happens.

This is all that can be done. Honestly, he's probably already using a VPN so getting his IP blocked might not even do anything. All you can do is not give the person attention and silently ban them. If she has a room mod, make him keep on eye on it.

For me, I have a guy who FOR A YEAR NOW has made anywhere from 1-10 new accounts today to troll me in my room. Its a basic account, so he doesn't get to talk, but he makes his message to me his basic username. So its always been "HateBirdie1" "HateNerdie7" etc. Additionally, the same guy will change the bio of his basic profile to have messages to me, once showing "dead eyes" as the profile graphic and saying he was going to "get me" in the bio line.

MFC and help? Right...
I'm dealing with a stalker for months. I don't ban him, just his locations because I wan't to see how determined he is.
The site doesn't care at all. I was talking to them few times, instead of close his account and ban credit card they just tell you to block specific country what doesn't work. A while ago my member friend found him in 10k lounge. That's really awesome. Money more important than model's safety. Congrats mfc

Be careful girls, please, cuz nobody will help You if such thing happen :(

• Helpful!
Reactions: SNATCH and DFT
Why is camsite support so shitty?

Sex workers (and women in general) are not taken seriously, mistreated, unsupported, and are considered second class citizens.

Camgirls are a dime a dozen and cam sites are not liable if anything happens to us, we are just free money makers for them.
Exotic dancers are treated the same at clubs, some dude tries to stick something up your who ha and she yells at him or hits him they buy him a free cocktail and apologize for you. they MIGHT kick him out but you don't get to press charges and he can come back in the next day.
Prostitutes (callgirls, service providers) are treated like they are asking to be raped by doing their profession. which is bullshit, a prostitute obviously consents to having sex for money (unless she is being trafficked) and very well knows the difference between what she wants to do and what she doesn't for money. In the court of law they are told "well you should have been having sex for money in the first place, so it doesn't matter if he raped or assaulted you"
Street walkers are more afraid of cops than johns or pimps. They have no where to turn cause cops rob, beat, and rape them too.
There are organisations that just go out and inform streetwalkers of how to protect themselves from STI's, give them free condoms, safe place to talk, naloxone (nasal inhalant or EpiPen to stop an overdose), job opportunities, no service lists (johns' not to serve cause of they have hurt robbed or rapped another service provider) I GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THESE ORGANISATIONS FOR HELPING THESE WOMEN. ALL WOMEN DESERVE HELP AND RESPECT NO MATTER WHAT POSITION IN LIFE THEY ARE IN!

These are not just sex worker problems. These are women problems before they are sex worker problems. We have plenty of women blasting social media in hopes that people can come together and stop these abusers and punish them properly. These woman are demanding we change our societies ideas that "oh these things happen" "she shouldn't have been wearing a short skirt" "she was asking for it" "she said no but she meant yes" "i didn't mean to i was drunk" "don't let one LITTLE mistake ruin my future". All women, sex workers or not are considered by society as "blowing things out of proportion" when we speak up of an injustice. Every man and woman who stands with these women are standing up for human rights, before we are women we are human.

I do not believe everything I said in a one dimensional way, there is so much more to this subject but I can only just say what is on my mind in this moment.
nor am I saying all police officers act that way, plenty of police officers are awesome
nor am I a ManHater, I have plenty of beautiful amazing men in my life
nor do I think this is only a female sex workers issues.
nor am I saying all sex workers have these issues
if you dont agree thats ok with me:shame:
obviously there are more kinds of sexworkers out these and have issues that should as well be spoken about, please feel free to add on!

I am an advocate for legalizing sex work in all forms. hopefully it could be regulated and more safe for everyone involved.
PEACE LOVE FREEDOM and UNITY:inlove::h::rock:

Last edited:
MFC and help? Right...
I'm dealing with a stalker for months. I don't ban him, just his locations because I wan't to see how determined he is.
The site doesn't care at all. I was talking to them few times, instead of close his account and ban credit card they just tell you to block specific country what doesn't work. A while ago my member friend found him in 10k lounge. That's really awesome. Money more important than model's safety. Congrats mfc

Be careful girls, please, cuz nobody will help You if such thing happen :(

MFC told you to just block his country?? But then that means cutting off and losing business from 99.9999% of that country all because of one jerk.. for both the model and MFC.
I'd definitely ban him though lol. I feel like he's trying other locations to get around your location ban or maybe his IP location is random each time. Worth a try anyways if you don't wanna deal anymore :p

Sex workers (and women in general) are not taken seriously, mistreated, unsupported, and are considered second class citizens.

Camgirls are a dime a dozen and cam sites are not liable if anything happens to us, we are just free money makers for them.
Exotic dancers are treated the same at clubs, some dude tries to stick something up your who ha and she yells at him or hits him they buy him a free cocktail and apologize for you. they MIGHT kick him out but you don't get to press charges and he can come back in the next day.
Prostitutes (callgirls, service providers) are treated like they are asking to be raped by doing their profession. which is bullshit, a prostitute obviously consents to having sex for money (unless she is being trafficked) and very well knows the difference between what she wants to do and what she doesn't for money. In the court of law they are told "well you should have been having sex for money in the first place, so it doesn't matter if he raped or assaulted you"
Street walkers are more afraid of cops than johns or pimps. They have no where to turn cause cops rob, beat, and rape them too.
There are organisations that just go out and inform streetwalkers of how to protect themselves from STI's, give them free condoms, safe place to talk, naloxone (nasal inhalant or EpiPen to stop an overdose), job opportunities, no service lists (johns' not to serve cause of they have hurt robbed or rapped another service provider) I GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THESE ORGANISATIONS FOR HELPING THESE WOMEN. ALL WOMEN DESERVE HELP AND RESPECT NO MATTER WHAT POSITION IN LIFE THEY ARE IN!

These are not just sex worker problems. These are women problems before they are sex worker problems. We have plenty of women blasting social media in hopes that people can come together and stop these abusers and punish them properly. These woman are demanding we change our societies ideas that "oh these things happen" "she shouldn't have been wearing a short skirt" "she was asking for it" "she said no but she meant yes" "i didn't mean to i was drunk" "don't let one LITTLE mistake ruin my future". All women, sex workers or not are considered by society as "blowing things out of proportion" when we speak up of an injustice. Every man and woman who stands with these women are standing up for human rights, before we are women we are human.

I do not believe everything I said in a one dimensional way, there is so much more to this subject but I can only just say what is on my mind in this moment.
nor am I saying all police officers act that way, plenty of police officers are awesome
nor am I a ManHater, I have plenty of beautiful amazing men in my life
nor do I think this is only a female sex workers issues.
nor am I saying all sex workers have these issues
if you dont agree thats ok with me:shame:
obviously there are more kinds of sexworkers out these and have issues that should as well be spoken about, please feel free to add on!

I am an advocate for legalizing sex work in all forms. hopefully it could be regulated and more safe for everyone involved.
PEACE LOVE FREEDOM and UNITY:inlove::h::rock:

This is just all too true

Status
Not open for further replies.